America

America is gone. It's dead. Even the memory of America is being erased. What's left is evil. It's a dark and putrid entity that occupies the same geographical space as America.

America is gone. It's dead. Even the memory of America is being erased. What's left is evil. It's a dark and putrid entity that occupies the same geographical space as America.
'
Well, why don't you just get your scuzzy ass across the border to some other country. We won't miss you here.

'
Well, why don't you just get your scuzzy ass across the border to some other country. We won't miss you here.
For the hundredth time, I'm here for the subversion. The murderers of this nation shouldn't be unchallenged.

America didn't fare well under hopey changey
I see. So you think that a market at 6500 and unemployment of over 10% is better than a market at 17,000, and unemployment at 5%. My goodness, that is some interesting philosophy.

If you think the unemployment rate is 5% YOU are part of the problem
It is by exactly the same metrics used during the Bush administration to measure unemployment. Just because you believe a lot of lies does not mean the rest of us are that gullible.

I see. So you think that a market at 6500 and unemployment of over 10% is better than a market at 17,000, and unemployment at 5%. My goodness, that is some interesting philosophy.

It is by exactly the same metrics used during the Bush administration to measure unemployment. Just because you believe a lot of lies does not mean the rest of us are that gullible.

Yeah sure..now go wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth

'
For the hundredth time, I'm here for the subversion. The murderers of this nation shouldn't be unchallenged.
LOL Well you certainly are long on histrionics, and very short on brains. Now I like my nation, and do not plan on letting the wingnuts make it a lessor nation. So, just take your scuzzy ass to Somalia or some other place with an intellectual level close to yours.

OK, silly little bitch, you cannot argue the facts, so you resort to adolescent insults. We understand, that is all you have.

OK, silly little bitch, you cannot argue the facts, so you resort to adolescent insults. We understand, that is all you have.

You mad, old timer? Here let me help you out, there are 92 million Americans out of the workforce. The 5% is a BS number. You may go now, Methuselah

Well now, this Methuselah is not one of those. Making a very high middle income. And those numbers include everybody over 16 years old, students, disabled, stay at home mothers, and retired people. Of which there are going to be a great many more of, as the boomers are hitting that age. Some neat half lies, but very transparent. Sucks to be so dumb as to think that anyone of reasonable intellect would believe your bullshit.

how is America better for having Obama

America is better and despite the attempts by racist rednecks to undermine his legacy, history will prove otherwise. To blame this man for the endless nuts, ie white people that have raged havoc on this country since his election, is just non sense. I am fed up with people like you, who think your assessments of his presidency is the deciding voice in this country, just makes me sick. There are 300 million plus people in this country and conservatives, ie whites, think their voice is all that matters. Many many people love this president, admires this president and for those that don't...who gives a rats fuck?

Put it this way, our economy is booming, jobs are out there, unemployment is down and no matter how you neo nuts try to spin the shit, the fact you shit heads got enough capital to keep buying guns, kinda proves otherwise, ya think?

Put it this way, our economy is booming, jobs are out there, unemployment is down and no matter how you neo nuts try to spin the shit, the fact you shit heads got enough capital to keep buying guns, kinda proves otherwise, ya think?

You really need to chill....serious. Sick of your tired racist BS

Forum List

Back