Obaminationcare True Goal - Bankrupt the Insurance Industry and FORCE Single Payor!!!

The "Obamacare" law was written by the insurance lobby. It's a gift to them, not a "secret plan" to bankrupt them.

Not even a shred of truth to that!

You are right. Not a shred of truth. obamacare was written by several committees. That's why no one has yet to read the entire bill. The purpose was to eventually move everyone into the insurance exchanges and end private insurance leaving us with the liberal goal of single payer.

Truth be told no one knows who wrote the god damn thing. One conspiracy theories is the insurance lobby did, but I don't buy that. First, the original version had a public option, no way in hell the insurance lobby would want that!!! Second, it's going to lead to their insolvency! Again the mandate stings to a wooping $95 in 2014 and $695 in 2016! Those penalties, sorry I mean tax, won't change most people to spend a thousands of dollars to get insurance if they are already choosing not to. The people who will get added to the rolls will be the people who won't be making the insurance industry money!

Personally I go with my conspiracy theory. The UHC crowd learned from the Hilliarycare flop that you can't propose UHC easily. So they are taking steps. Step One, propose a GINORMOUS legislation that will bankrupt the health insurance industry. This will turn even more people against private insurance. Step Two: Present one of the various versions of UHC as the ONLY alternative!

Forum List

Back