Obamaville, USA

You guys crack me up. Your answer for everything is cut taxes, and if that doesn't work then we should cut taxes more. We've done that for the last thirty years; Obama did that, and it hasn't done shit. Yet now you bitch that we have a deficit. And why is that? Because we didn't cut taxes enough?

I feed myself, and many others, thank you kindly.

That's now.
But if ALL the cards end up falling down, I ain't gonna chew the food for you, OR........
pitch your tent.

That's the difference between you and I.

You can talk all the tough guy shit you want on the internetz......but I'd still help you out if you needed it, no questions asked. I thought that was normal.

500 results if you search by posts for "57 states" made by "crusaderfrank"

what a kidder

How DARE CF use an inexplicably stupid mis-statement made by the ONE in a derogatory fashion, repeatedly?

I have a call in to that bastion of First Amendment legal analysis, John Heinz (ironically "57") Lurch Kerry. Gotta find a way to shut down CF's abuse of his freedom of speech rights.

I feed myself, and many others, thank you kindly.

That's now.
But if ALL the cards end up falling down, I ain't gonna chew the food for you, OR........
pitch your tent.

You can talk all the tough guy shit you want on the internetz......but I'd still help you out if you needed it, no questions asked. I thought that was normal.

Basic survival is tough. Those that can pull it off aren't tough, but smart. Real smarts. We agree on one item, it is normal to help someone out if they need it.....but after they eat a fish caught by me, they'll be expected to learn how to catch their own.

what a kidder

How DARE CF use an inexplicably stupid mis-statement made by the ONE in a derogatory fashion, repeatedly?

I have a call in to that bastion of First Amendment legal analysis, John Heinz (ironically "57") Lurch Kerry. Gotta find a way to shut down CF's abuse of his freedom of speech rights.

The straw man you built would be that I don't really care if he does or doesn't say it 1, 000 more times, just like I don't care, if you care ..... or he cares, that I say how sad it makes him look.

I'm here to shoot the shit until my Office work is done, or as they say in Europe, and Australia, and some parts of Canada, until my office work is done.

That's now.
pitch your tent.

Basic survival is tough. Those that can pull it off aren't tough, but smart. Real smarts. We agree on one item, it is normal to help someone out if they need it.....but after they eat a fish caught by me, they'll be expected to learn how to catch their own.

Which makes more sense than the bitter attitude of "fuck em."

As a Dad, I won't let my kid drown because I showed him once how to swim and then said fuck em.'

Which makes more sense than the bitter attitude of "fuck em."

As a Dad, I won't let my kid drown because I showed him once how to swim and then said fuck em.'

That would be a mistake on your part if you only showed him once.

what a kidder

Wow.

Only 500?

I must be slipping.

Doesn't every country have a President that can't tell how many states there are in his country even rounded to the nearest 10?

Pretending this was caused by anything Obama did is just about as low as I would expect from todays right.

The right used to have class and would make their aguements with facts.

Those days ended long ago

It's been almost 3 years, can't Obama fix anything?

In a word, "BooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOooooooooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooosh"

what a kidder

The straw man you built would be that I don't really care if he does or doesn't say it 1, 000 more times, just like I don't care, if you care ..... or he cares, that I say how sad it makes him look.

I'm here to shoot the shit until my Office work is done, or as they say in Europe, and Australia, and some parts of Canada, until my office work is done.

Of course, I didn't build a single straw man.

And for a guy who doesn't give damn (while wasting your employer's time), you sure spend a lot of time on this matter of alleged indifference to you.

ap_atlanta_job_fair_ll_110818_wg.jpg

Obamaville, 2011

This is recovery?

Hopey Changey Land aint no Fairy Tale. It's an awful Nightmare. I think most people are finally waking up to this reality. A failed "Community Organizer" who should have never become President.

Forum List

Back