Obamaville, USA

If you spend all day online ridiculing what you feel are others' flaws, you are flawed as they are flawed.

Bono, lead singer of U2 :
"God is in the slums, in the cardboard boxes where the poor play house. God is in the silence of a mother who has infected her child with a virus that will end both their lives. God is in the cries heard under the rubble of war. God is in the debris of wasted opportunity and lives, and God is with us if we are with them."

section8pic.jpg

30,000 People Line Up For Housing Aid In Atlanta, As Police Are Called Out To Stem The Chaos

I don't think progressives know how to pitch a tent. They better learn soon, cause they'll be by-passing the trailer parks completely.
Progressives only know how to tell someone else to pitch the tent for them.

No. Progressives will lobby for green, environmentally sound tents made from biodegradable, GMO-free, renewable hemp. They will seek to ban any other. This will drive up the cost of tents 3-fold, forcing more people to share one tent and throwing other tent-makers out of business.
Progressives will feel good about themselves for "caring" while castigating the GOP for being meanies.

LMAO. Good one Rab. Gotta Rep ya.

"God is in the slums, in the cardboard boxes where the poor play house. God is in the silence of a mother who has infected her child with a virus that will end both their lives. God is in the cries heard under the rubble of war. God is in the debris of wasted opportunity and lives, and God is with us if we are with them."

So now you're telling us Obama is god?

So now you're telling us Obama is god?

:cuckoo:

If you spend all day online ridiculing what you feel are others' flaws, you are flawed as they are flawed.

I spend my day pointing out the obvious, historic and tragic failure that is American Liberalism. I don't think that makes me a bad person.

I spend my day pointing out the obvious, historic and tragic failure that is American Liberalism. I don't think that makes me a bad person.

I think that it does make you a bad person. Instead of engaging in conversation, bouncing ideas back and forth, etc. you take the low road. Hyperbole, ridicule, sensationalism. Yes, that's you, the great person. And I'll be here to tell you, dear :eusa_angel:

How many of you are out there, helping out the people in these tent cities? Or, do you send a couple bucks and that holds you over on your high horse or morality? Curious.

I don't mean to be a cock sandwich, but I actually engage the poor and physically leave my house, to try and lift a finger. Does it make you PLEASED to be able to use them as an anti-Obama punchline? Shit is so rosy through a computer screen?

Giggle giggle, Obama tent cities. Giggle, Obamabots better learn to pitch tents.

How about guiding people as opposed to ridiculing them>? n'aw, never that

I think that it does make you a bad person. Instead of engaging in conversation, bouncing ideas back and forth, etc. you take the low road. Hyperbole, ridicule, sensationalism. Yes, that's you, the great person. And I'll be here to tell you, dear :eusa_angel:

Not to stick up for Frank or anything, as he can more then well stick up for himself........you sound scared?
Why's that?

Not to stick up for Frank or anything, as he can more then well stick up for himself........you sound scared?
Why's that?

I think I sound well balanced, and you sound dickish. We all have our perspectives.

How many of you are out there, helping out the people in these tent cities? Or, do you send a couple bucks and that holds you over on your high horse or morality? Curious.

I don't mean to be a cock sandwich, but I actually engage the poor and physically leave my house, to try and lift a finger. Does it make you PLEASED to be able to use them as an anti-Obama punchline? Shit is so rosy through a computer screen?

Giggle giggle, Obama tent cities. Giggle, Obamabots better learn to pitch tents.

How about guiding people as opposed to ridiculing them>? n'aw, never that

I'll still feed ya', if and when you're hungry.

I tried "bouncing ideas" off of the Progressive Collective and what I get back all comes from the hive mind: Booooosh, hostage, tea bag terrorists, etc.

It's not fun. Not at all.

I tried "bouncing ideas" off of the Progressive Collective and what I get back all comes from the hive mind: Booooosh, hostage, tea bag terrorists, etc.

It's not fun. Not at all.

Well aside from not believing you, it's still prevalant that you lack character. You devolve to the level of the lowest around you, as you yourself just admitted.

It's too bad you're no better than them........................now, yet here you are, acting like it. Daily.

It doesn't make you a bad person.

500 results if you search by posts for "57 states" made by "crusaderfrank"

what a kidder

Forum List

Back