obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

When was the last time you needed 5-10k rounds? Sounds like you are paranoid.

Because you never know when the next run on ammo is going to happen.
And because I can.
Oh, man. You guys are like a parody of yourselves.

Idiots who hoard 10,000 rounds are the run.

Pro tip: Guns come in different calibers and require matching ammo.

I had intended to educate the idiot (owning several pistols in 9mm and .45) and several rifles in calibers from 5.56 to 7.62 to 30-06 to 7mm and 8mm, but I love to see these clowns squeal into their computers

I only keep around three or four hundred rounds for each hunting rifle or shotgun.
I do however stock up on 5.56 and .45 for several reasons,one being I shoot them most often and you get a discount when buying in bulk.
And of course there's no reason not to be prepared.

You must be a bad shot.

And because I can.

I had intended to educate the idiot (owning several pistols in 9mm and .45) and several rifles in calibers from 5.56 to 7.62 to 30-06 to 7mm and 8mm, but I love to see these clowns squeal into their computers

I only keep around three or four hundred rounds for each hunting rifle or shotgun.
I do however stock up on 5.56 and .45 for several reasons,one being I shoot them most often and you get a discount when buying in bulk.

You must be a bad shot.

And how would you come that conclusion?
And just for clarification,I could easily take your head off at 400 yards.

When was the last time you needed 5-10k rounds? Sounds like you are paranoid.

And because I can.

".I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing."

Please explain the above. So again why would you be so scared of havng less than 5-10k?

Buddy, if you have no idea what it is to live 20 miles from the only town in the area, in a mountainous region where there are Bear, Moose, Elk and Mountain Lion - Then the following aptly applies to you:

"To those who understand, no explanation is necessary. To those who do not, no explanation will suffice".

Now, get off your ass and come to Montana. Head up into the mountains. You won't need to concern yourself with gangs of thugs - I'll watch as a Grizzly takes your head off, because you didn't have enough sense to "be prepared".

You must be a bad shot.

You must be a bad hunter if you need that many rounds.

You must be a bad shot.

Indeed. Wouldn't be much of a contest, would it? Filled my freezer a while back with Elk. My Son took him out at nearly 500'yards with his Weatherby and a Nikon scope.

And because I can.

".I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing."

Please explain the above. So again why would you be so scared of havng less than 5-10k?

Buddy, if you have no idea what it is to live 20 miles from the only town in the area, in a mountainous region where there are Bear, Moose, Elk and Mountain Lion - Then the following aptly applies to you:

"To those who understand, no explanation is necessary. To those who do not, no explanation will suffice".

Now, get off your ass and come to Montana. Head up into the mountains. You won't need to concern yourself with gangs of thugs - I'll watch as a Grizzly takes your head off, because you didn't have enough sense to "be prepared".

That is no reason to need thousands of rounds. You aren't killing thousands of bears each year. Very funny though.

You must be a bad shot.

Indeed. Wouldn't be much of a contest, would it? Filled my freezer a while back with Elk. My Son took him out at nearly 500'yards with his Weatherby and a Nikon scope.

Just one elK?

You must be a bad shot.

Not only do I enjoy shooting,I also have enough respect for the animal that I want a clean kill. And for that to happen you need to practice,which of course requires ammo.
Didnt you say you owned a gun?

That is no reason to need thousands of rounds. You aren't killing thousands of bears each year. Very funny though.

Thanks for letting me know "what I need" pussy. Until you came along, I had no idea! How the hell did I make it to 71 without your guidance!?!?

You must be a bad shot.

Not only do I enjoy shooting,I also have enough respect for the animal that I want a clean kill. And for that to happen you need to practice,which of course requires ammo.

Own many. I've never heard of a hunting trip requiring thousands of rounds.

You must be a bad shot.

Old Braindead obviously thinks firearm proficiency comes with no practice.

Thanks for letting me know "what I need" pussy. Until you came along, I had no idea! How the hell did I make it to 71 without your guidance!?!?

Hey I'm waiting for you to explain why you think you need them. How many thousands of rounds to take down that elk?

You must be a bad shot.

Nope,but practicing does.

You must be a bad shot.

Old Braindead obviously thinks firearm proficiency comes with no practice.

He claimed a need for so many rounds. Practice isn't a need. He suggested less would be unsafe. Clearly that is false and he is paranoid.

You must be a bad shot.

If you are a bad shot yes.

I'd be willing to bet you couldnt hit the broadside of a barn from the inside.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)
I have a nit with your premise.

It isn't Obama who has been good for gun sales. It is the fear of Obama that has been good for gun sales. A fear that has been stoked by the gun manufacturing and retailing industry, in cooperation with right wing partisan media outlets.

It's the easiest thing to do, just call us paranoid, say we're being led astray by the gun industry. Takes no thinking at all. But to those of us who care and think, it's a smart decision. If we buy tons of ammo and obama hasn't stopped us, the worse thing is that we have tons of ammo, which really isn't a problem.

In addition, if we buy more guns and more ammo, the gun manufacturers make more money. When they have more money, they can give more money to our special interest groups that will prevent us from losing our rights. So it's a win-win situation for us.

Go ahead and keep spouting the same brainless talking points if that makes you happy. Just know that we don't care, and you don't matter.

You would lose.

Use em or lose em. That's how people better start approaching their rights. The Communist Gun Grabbers ain't going away. So i would advise people strongly defend and express their rights. All Americans should seriously consider acquiring a Concealed Carry Permit. Mass Civil Unrest may very well become the norm someday. Looks like that is where we're heading.

Don't count on a Politician or Cop to protect you and your family. Because that just isn't reality. I would advise doing it yourself. Acquire a firearm and become proficient with it. Don't be left stranded and defenseless when the SHTF.

You would lose.

WOW!! You must be the greatest marksman since Quigley down under.
And you dont even practice!!!

Forum List

Back