obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

That's cuz he bought up all the guns and ammo he could find.

You know, to go along with all those coffins.

This is like a two year old OP in reply to sandy hook ...

Hey OP you just got out of jail or something???????

Gun owners, like pedophiles, have brain abnormalities making them more prone to the fight or flight response. Like the video of a guy's co-workers constantly startling him because he overreacts amusingly. Gun owners are similarly miswired in their brains seeing imaginary threats others don't even notice. This makes them especially easy to manipulate into buying more protective measures when ever politicians need their brain damage to win something.

In all seriousness, anyone who thinks that disarming the American People isn't the goal of the Democrats is either lying or epically naive.

They aren't coming for our guns or ammo............yet.

In all seriousness, anyone who thinks that disarming the American People isn't the goal of the Democrats is either lying or epically naive.

What are you sitting here for? Get out and buy some more guns and ammo. Better pick up a few bibles too, you know, just to be safe.

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

What are you sitting here for? Get out and buy some more guns and ammo. Better pick up a few bibles too, you know, just to be safe.

Speaking of epically stupid and Luddley shows up every time.

I don't have to run out and buy anything. I reload my own ammo. Also, I don't even own a bible. So not only are you stupid, but you are always wrong.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Left wing nutters have zero intelligent arguments so they put up tired and stupid "gotcha" posts and memes, the pat each other on the back to reassure themselves that they look superior. Funny in a sad and pathetic way.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:

Speaking of epically stupid and Luddley shows up every time.

I don't have to run out and buy anything. I reload my own ammo. Also, I don't even own a bible. So not only are you stupid, but you are always wrong.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Funny how this pussy always shows up - isn't it?

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)
I have a nit with your premise.

It isn't Obama who has been good for gun sales. It is the fear of Obama that has been good for gun sales. A fear that has been stoked by the gun manufacturing and retailing industry, in cooperation with right wing partisan media outlets.

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:

When was the last time you needed 5-10k rounds? Sounds like you are paranoid.

I'm pro gun. I just don't happen to be paranoid. I don't buy into the Obamaphobia which has sparked the panic buying which caused the shortages.

You credulous dumbasses have driven up the price of weapons and ammo. Thanks a lot, dipshits.

When was the last time you needed 5-10k rounds? Sounds like you are paranoid.

Because you never know when the next run on ammo is going to happen.
And because I can.

I'm pro gun. I just don't happen to be paranoid. I don't buy into the Obamaphobia which has sparked the panic buying which caused the shortages.

You credulous dumbasses have driven up the price of weapons and ammo. Thanks a lot, dipshits.

They did ban so called assault rifles once. What makes you think they wont do it again?

Forum List

Back