obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:

When was the last time you needed 5-10k rounds? Sounds like you are paranoid.

Because you never know when the next run on ammo is going to happen.
And because I can.

Obviously you have never needed that much ammo. Anyone else?

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
I'm pro gun. I just don't happen to be paranoid. I don't buy into the Obamaphobia which has sparked the panic buying which caused the shortages.

You credulous dumbasses have driven up the price of weapons and ammo. Thanks a lot, dipshits.

They did ban so called assault rifles once. What makes you think they wont do it again?

The gun manufacturers sure want you to believe that.

And because I can.

When you have as many guns as I do you cant help having 10,000 rounds.

And because I can.

How many? How many hands you have?

And because I can.

So you're one of those people who think you can bird hunt with a deer rifle?

And because I can.

No. Most people would use a shotgun. You didn't answer my questions.

And because I can.
Oh, man. You guys are like a parody of yourselves.

Idiots who hoard 10,000 rounds are the run.

And because I can.

I'll keep as much ammo as I might need. You have a problem with that? Take it up with the Bill of Rights.

And because I can.

No. Most people would use a shotgun. You didn't answer my questions.

You just answered it yourself.

And because I can.

Pro tip: Guns come in different calibers and require matching ammo.

Poor baby......too bad you can't have "your" way, isn't it? Climb back under your liberal rock.

And because I can.

I'll keep as much ammo as I might need. You have a problem with that? Take it up with the Bill of Rights.

That doesn't answer the question. I'll assume you have never needed that many rounds. Another duped.

Poor baby......too bad you can't have "your" way, isn't it? Climb back under your liberal rock.

You are the scared and paranoid one being duped. Seems the baby is you.

And because I can.

That doesn't answer the question. I'll assume you have never needed that many rounds. Another duped.

I'll most likely never need one of the four fire extinguishers I own either.

And because I can.

I had intended to educate the idiot (owning several pistols in 9mm and .45) and several rifles in calibers from 5.56 to 7.62 to 30-06 to 7mm and 8mm, but I love to see these clowns squeal into their computers

Oooops...forgot my 3 Shotguns....

Last edited:

And because I can.

Ah.....I see. So we are only allowed one gun.....gotcha. Again, you might try taking a Civics class sometime...

You are the scared and paranoid one being duped. Seems the baby is you.

Oooooohhh.... I feel so "dirty" being "duped" and all.....

And because I can.

I had intended to educate the idiot (owning several pistols in 9mm and .45) and several rifles in calibers from 5.56 to 7.62 to 30-06 to 7mm and 8mm, but I love to see these clowns squeal into their computers

".I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing."

Please explain the above. So again why would you be so scared of havng less than 5-10k?

And because I can.

I only keep around three or four hundred rounds for each hunting rifle or shotgun.
I do however stock up on 5.56 and .45 for several reasons,one being I shoot them most often and you get a discount when buying in bulk.
And of course there's no reason not to be prepared.

In all seriousness, anyone who thinks that disarming the American People isn't the goal of the Democrats is either lying or epically naive.

They aren't coming for our guns or ammo............yet.

What are you sitting here for? Get out and buy some more guns and ammo. Better pick up a few bibles too, you know, just to be safe.

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Speaking of epically stupid and Luddley shows up every time.

I don't have to run out and buy anything. I reload my own ammo. Also, I don't even own a bible. So not only are you stupid, but you are always wrong.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?
I know, I don't need new guns. Clips that are loaded are cheaper and more effective.

Forum List

Back