obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

You have to be prepared. The Politicians and Cops won't likely be there to protect you and your family. You have to do that yourself...

Home invasion killer: I was nice to slain family

home-invasion.jpg

One of the fiends who killed a Connecticut doctor’s wife and two daughters in a horrific home invasion insists that it was only a “couple of minutes’’ that he and his murderous cohort weren’t “nice.’’

In a pathetic interview from Northern Correction Institute in Somers, Conn., where he’s on Death Row, twisted killer Steven Hayes, 50, admits that he was the one who bought the gasoline that was doused on terrified Michaela Petit, 11, and her older sister, Hayley, 17, as they lay tied to their beds in their Cheshire,...

More:
Home invasion killer I was nice to slain family New York Post

Like thats not really rare. Worry more about lightning.

Brutal Home Invasions aren't nearly as rare as you'd like to believe.

Typically they know the victim and the victim is involved in criminal activity.

Funny,I didnt know the mexicans that attempted to rob me. And I sure as hell aint into any type of criminal activity.

As I proved that incident is imaginary.

You have to be prepared. The Politicians and Cops won't likely be there to protect you and your family. You have to do that yourself...

home-invasion.jpg

One of the fiends who killed a Connecticut doctor’s wife and two daughters in a horrific home invasion insists that it was only a “couple of minutes’’ that he and his murderous cohort weren’t “nice.’’

In a pathetic interview from Northern Correction Institute in Somers, Conn., where he’s on Death Row, twisted killer Steven Hayes, 50, admits that he was the one who bought the gasoline that was doused on terrified Michaela Petit, 11, and her older sister, Hayley, 17, as they lay tied to their beds in their Cheshire,...

More:

So are house fires but I still have four fire extinguishers.
And while home invasions may be somewhat rare? Once is all it takes to wind up dead.

I would play it safe. It's perfectly logical, and within your rights to obtain a Concealed Carry permit. Do it, and become proficient with your firearm. A new day is upon us. There are numerous evil mongoloids among us who have no problem at all burning an 11yr old to death. That's the ugly reality. People better start accepting that. Get prepared.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

And while home invasions may be somewhat rare? Once is all it takes to wind up dead.

I would play it safe. It's perfectly logical, and within your rights to obtain a Concealed Carry permit. Do it, and become proficient with your firearm. A new day is upon us. There are numerous evil mongoloids among us who have no problem at all burning an 11yr old to death. That's the ugly reality. People better start accepting that. Get prepared.

Nah I'll be fine like the vast majority of people.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Funny,I didnt know the mexicans that attempted to rob me. And I sure as hell aint into any type of criminal activity.

You didnt prove shit ya limp wrister.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

You must be worried about aliens too. The other planet kind.

Sorry, but you do sound like an ignorant wanker who doesn't have children. But then again, it could be even worse. You may have children and still be such an ignorant wanker. The latter is much much worse.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Sorry, but you do sound like an ignorant wanker who doesn't have children. But then again, it could be even worse. You may have children and still be such an ignorant wanker. The latter is much much worse.

Really that's what you got? Show some stats that I need one. Name calling? Really?

home-invasion.jpg

More:

I truly do hope you will always be fine. I really do. But i'm still gonna play it safe. I'm assuming responsibility for protecting myself and my family.

Sure and Mexicans were at your door asking to use your phone while holding a cell phone long before they we're commonly used. At least make up a believable story.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Really that's what you got? Show some stats that I need one. Name calling? Really?

Again. i'm betting you don't have children. You sound like one yourself. It is what it is.

Again. i'm betting you don't have children. You sound like one yourself. It is what it is.

Children name call. That sounds like you.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

I truly do hope you will always be fine. I really do. But i'm still gonna play it safe. I'm assuming responsibility for protecting myself and my family.

As most men would.

Sure and Mexicans were at your door asking to use your phone while holding a cell phone long before they we're commonly used. At least make up a believable story.

I really dont care if you believe it or not. It happened and I won,thats all that matters.

As most men would.

Being paranoid and scared is manly now? That's a good one.

I really dont care if you believe it or not. It happened and I won,thats all that matters.

Hard to lose when story is imaginary.

As most men would.

Protecting your family is your job. If you aren't man enough for the task thats on you.

As most men would.

Protecting your family is your job. If you aren't man enough for the task thats on you.

Family is fine thanks for asking.

Hard to lose when story is imaginary.

Whatever you say eunuch.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

And he did it just by existing. That's really all it takes for stupid people to panic. They'll believe any nonsense as long as it makes them think being a frightened little bunny is justified.

Forum List

Back