Obama's speech to Hispanic caucus gala leaves out CREATOR when he quotes the Preamble

:rofl: :rofl:

The Declaration of Independence doesn't HAVE a Preamble.

And there's already been a thread on this....apparently you took your OP from the same LAME source.

A) I checked for a thread on this and didn't see it. If I missed it, I'm sorry.

B) You're wrong about the Declaration not having a preamble:

Google

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I am correct. It is the Constitution that has a Preamble...the Declaration has none. It goes right into its topic.

Not surprising from a guy who thinks there are 57 states in the USA and whose only writing absolutely from his own pen is, "We go play hoop with the choom gang."

As opposed to not knowing the difference between the Constitution, which has a Preamble, and the Declaration of Independence, which doesn't have a Preamble?

And to Progressives those documents are just different names for toilet paper

Not surprising from a guy who thinks there are 57 states in the USA and whose only writing absolutely from his own pen is, "We go play hoop with the choom gang."

As opposed to not knowing the difference between the Constitution, which has a Preamble, and the Declaration of Independence, which doesn't have a Preamble?

I would say, at least we know the difference between them....and between them and toilet paper.

September 18, 2010
President Obama removes 'Creator' from the Declaration of Independence.

Jason McNew

On September 15, President Obama addressed the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. At around 22:30, he incorporated part of the The Declaration of Independence, but removed any reference to the "Creator."

Full article and video clip can be seen at -

American Thinker Blog: President Obama removes 'Creator' from the Declaration of Independence.

threads merged~del

I would say, at least we know the difference between them....and between them and toilet paper.

Sadly, this is not a party-line issue. People on both sides seem to be extremely confused on this.

What you people fail to understand. Is that the insertion of the creator line in the Constitution was not about trying to make people believe in GOD. it was a way of saying our rights come from a place you can not touch. No man can take them away. Plain and simple.

No man can take away?

Jail , being killed?

Live in reality, rights are not magically given by a supreme being they are earned and protected.

well well

SNIP:
See if you can find the words "endowed by their creator" in this clip, Obama's speech Wednesday night to the Hispanic caucus skips right over it. (Notice the long pause)
YouTube - Pr.Obama - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal' - CHCI

via weselzippers

OBAMA: "We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together, what made us all Americans, was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

read the rest here.
HotAirPundit: Obama's Speech to the Hispanic Caucus Gala Leaves out the word "Creator" When He Quotes the Preamble (Video)

Isn't this where that one poster always comes in, what's her name? oh yeah...Stephanie...

and does some big hem and haw about how this is a stupid non-issue?

Where is she today?

This is where many years of Saul Alinsky-Marxist indoctrination ultimately takes you. This President is a loyal Saul Alinsky-trained Marxist Community Organizer. Marxists are vehemently Anti-Religion so this doesn't surprise me. Read Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' It really is a fascinating read and does help you better understand our current President. People just need to better inform themselves. This really shouldn't surprise people.

well well

SNIP:
See if you can find the words "endowed by their creator" in this clip, Obama's speech Wednesday night to the Hispanic caucus skips right over it. (Notice the long pause)
YouTube - Pr.Obama - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal' - CHCI

via weselzippers

OBAMA: "We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together, what made us all Americans, was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

read the rest here.
HotAirPundit: Obama's Speech to the Hispanic Caucus Gala Leaves out the word "Creator" When He Quotes the Preamble (Video)

Isn't this where that one poster always comes in, what's her name? oh yeah...Stephanie...

Where is she today?

SHE was at WORK. and I know this isn't as important to ya lefties as someone "dabbling" in witchcraft when they were a teenager, but tough.

What the hell is it with the rosie fixation anywayz? It didn't matter what she said about 9E and it doesn't matter if she used oujia board decorated dildos years ago.......

What you people fail to understand. Is that the insertion of the creator line in the Constitution was not about trying to make people believe in GOD. it was a way of saying our rights come from a place you can not touch. No man can take them away. Plain and simple.

No man can take away?

Jail , being killed?

Live in reality, rights are not magically given by a supreme being they are earned and protected.

If you are jailed for killing someone else, your natural rights are taken away, but only because you took away the natural rights of another.
Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, men being created equal - these are our rights from birth. Man did not earn the right to live. Men are born equal. We have had to fight to ensure our rights, we have fought to protect them, but make no mistake, we did not earn them. They were bestowed upon us from the beginning.

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but about the same speech. I loved how Obama was doing his typical pandering without worrying about the facts. He is speaking to the Hispanic caucus and talks about how the country was inhabited by "mexicans" before the United States was even an idea. That is sooo funny considering the United States was an "idea" before 1776 (hence, the people living there became known as Americans after we became a country). Mexico didn't get their independence until 1821. So technically "mexicans" didn't live in the United States prior to the idea of our great country. I know I am being a bit nit picky, but he really should have his speech writers do a better job.

A bit off topic, but about the same speech. I loved how Obama was doing his typical pandering without worrying about the facts. He is speaking to the Hispanic caucus and talks about how the country was inhabited by "mexicans" before the United States was even an idea. That is sooo funny considering the United States was an "idea" before 1776 (hence, the people living there became known as Americans after we became a country). Mexico didn't get their independence until 1821. So technically "mexicans" didn't live in the United States prior to the idea of our great country. I know I am being a bit nit picky, but he really should have his speech writers do a better job.

Perhaps this is a bit off topic, as well, but why believe that either the Presdent or his writers made 'mistakes,' rather than had a particular narrative in mind?

Those in control can determine the future by altering history.

After all, wasn't that Winston Smith's job?
"1984 joins Winston as he sets about another day, where his job is to change history by changing old newspaper records to match with the new truth as decided by the Party."
1984 by George Orwell. Search, Read, Study, Discuss.

I think this is applicable to one of the themes we have seen frequently on the board, that supporting formal religion is not high on the President's agenda, thus the omission of 'Creator.'

The subversion of the image of America in relation to that of other nations, a kind of 'global justice,' fits, as well.

Last edited:
Obama holds God into an image that must meet his boundaries and needs. That is part of Black Theology. Why would Obama give away any power toward a God?

Yeah, I'm sure the President intentionally left out Creator as some sort of ploy to pander to his audience of Hispanic Roman Catholics...:rolleyes:

jeezus, what's next from the wingnuts?

Oh excuse me,

******, what's next from the wingnuts?

well well

SNIP:

via weselzippers

read the rest here.

Where is she today?

SHE was at WORK. and I know this isn't as important to ya lefties as someone "dabbling" in witchcraft when they were a teenager, but tough.

Well, keep up your appetite, because you're going to eat this thread every time I see you pull that stunt on some lib thread...

Forum List

Back