Obama's Shovel-Ready Treasury

This thread is to note the long line of Democrat-only invitees to exploit the American people's money.

You have already heard about Solyndra.

You have already heard Obama contacted the treasury, putting the people's tax contributions to the tune of a half billion dollars to prop up this troubled and decimated Obama contributor's business that took de money and ran with the payroll, leaving 1100 people out of a job in California a year after the business got all that quickie cash from you and me.

I would like to dedicate this song to Giv-a-Mint Obama, Nancy Pelosi's
relatives who are getting all this money so quickly and with
such a guarantee attached, that they will never have
to worry about money for the duration of their pampered lives.
Half of the dedication goes to the MSM, who lets them get away with it:

My Zelda by Adam Austin Arnold - YouTube

Kinda reminds me of all the Bush hiring into the justice dept from Falwell University graduates.

Wow, Daveman. I didn't know that from your first link:

Investor Warren Buffett is presented with the 2010 Medal of Freedom by U.S. President Barack Obama during an East Room event at the White House February 15, 2011 in Washington, DC. Obama presented the medal, the highest honor awarded to civilians, to twelve pioneers in sports, labor, politics and arts. (February 14, 2011 – Photo by Alex Wong- Zimbio)
Warren Buffet’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC will benefit greatly by Barack Obama’s decision to nix the Keystone Pipeline from Canada.
Bloomberg reported:
Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC is among U.S. and Canadian railroads that stand to benefit from the Obama administration’s decision to reject TransCanada Corp. (TRP)’s Keystone XL oil pipeline permit.
With modest expansion, railroads can handle all new oil produced in western Canada through 2030, according to an analysis of the Keystone proposal by the U.S. State Department.
“Whatever people bring to us, we’re ready to haul,” Krista York-Wooley, a spokeswoman for Burlington Northern, a unit of Buffett’s Omaha, Nebraska-based Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A), said in an interview. If Keystone XL “doesn’t happen, we’re here to haul.”
The State Department denied TransCanada a permit on Jan. 18, saying there was not enough time to study the proposal by Feb. 21, a deadline Congress imposed on President Barack Obama. Calgary-based TransCanada has said it intends to re-apply with a route that avoids an environmentally sensitive region of Nebraska, something the Obama administration encouraged.
Link
Obama is so incredibly and obviously corrupt.

The Obamabots are avoiding this thread like soap, aren't they?

Yep, they're all cooped up. Pecking order means they can't speak on issues that would jeopardize the lockstep press into exposing omerta oaths on their criminal and public pickpocket behaviors. I mean, how do you get a 10-ton front loader off the U.S. Treasury grounds without anybody noticing the national assets are being hauled off?

Too bad they're not free as their brethren...

Attachments

• $Chickens.jpg
    $Chickens.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
This thread is to note the long line of Democrat-only invitees to exploit the American people's money.

You have already heard about Solyndra.

You have already heard Obama contacted the treasury, putting the people's tax contributions to the tune of a half billion dollars to prop up this troubled and decimated Obama contributor's business that took de money and ran with the payroll, leaving 1100 people out of a job in California a year after the business got all that quickie cash from you and me.

I would like to dedicate this song to Giv-a-Mint Obama, Nancy Pelosi's
relatives who are getting all this money so quickly and with
such a guarantee attached, that they will never have
to worry about money for the duration of their pampered lives.
Half of the dedication goes to the MSM, who lets them get away with it:

My Zelda

Kinda reminds me of all the Bush hiring into the justice dept from Falwell University graduates.
Yeah, it's a biatch when they use justice knowledge tests when hiring, hm. :lmao:

Borrowed from preceding page:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO Look at the 81 Presidential Medals of Freedom that GWB handed out.
And Reagan gave one to Jimmy Stewart.

Medals of Freedom belong to those who free people. Like the guy in Iraq who died when he covered an IED so his 8 buddies wouldn't take flak, all of which would have been fatal.

To get us back on topic, though, Right now, I'd settle for just keeping their shovel-ready give-aways someplace else except in the US Treasury parking lot for the purpose of taking taxpayer cash out of circulation and into someone's offshore account.

Last edited:
its kind of hard to beleive that we have gone 3 years with no formal budget which just allows a hodge podge of spending to occur corrupting the Treasury to plan and process in and outs for revenue etc etc ...and in the end it helps obfuscate the amount of spending occurring, the dems who had until last nov. the ability to create and enact any budget they wanted but punted every year.

No, there is no filibuster, the Byrd amendment put paid to that, 20 hours of debate and 51 votes is all they needed and what they had, easily, so even by the rule their own party sponsored and enacted they could not and would not create a budget.

Because, they simply would not allow the amount of money being spent to be published as an one in all number.

Harry Reid has also announced already in Feb. he will not bring a budget to the senate floor this year.

Of course the media has decided that this really doesn't merit much space...........

Medals of Freedom belong to those who free people. Like the guy in Iraq who died when he covered an IED so his 8 buddies wouldn't take flak, all of which would have been fatal.

To get us back on topic, though, Right now, I'd settle for just keeping their shovel-ready give-aways someplace else except in the US Treasury parking lot for the purpose of taking taxpayer cash out of circulation and into someone's offshore account.

Then why did reagan give them to JOhn Wayne and Jimmy Stewart?

its kind of hard to beleive that we have gone 3 years with no formal budget which just allows a hodge podge of spending to occur corrupting the Treasury to plan and process in and outs for revenue etc etc ...and in the end it helps obfuscate the amount of spending occurring, the dems who had until last nov. the ability to create and enact any budget they wanted but punted every year.

No, there is no filibuster, the Byrd amendment put paid to that, 20 hours of debate and 51 votes is all they needed and what they had, easily, so even by the rule their own party sponsored and enacted they could not and would not create a budget.

Because, they simply would not allow the amount of money being spent to be published as an one in all number.

Harry Reid has also announced already in Feb. he will not bring a budget to the senate floor this year.

Of course the media has decided that this really doesn't merit much space...........

Sometimes I wish I could just say I don't have to do my job or obey the law.

But I'm not a Democrat, so I couldn't get away with it.

Reminds me of an Obamabot desperate to distract attention from The One's corruption.

Wrong just pointing out that the corruption is not all in one party.

yes we get it ...now the topic?

Ohh I think that partisan hiring of political cronies is totally wrong, it does however date back to biblical times so how do we prevent it?

I personally think we should vote seperately for President and Vice president.

Last edited:

Yes, Trajan, it went into their collective file 13 the next day so they could excuse future inquiries into their "been there done that" reason for not reopening what could be worse than any scandal to hit the duration of the 21st cenury.

Harry Reid abdicated his real job of taking care of the American people a long time in favor of leftist lockstepping.

Then why did reagan give them to JOhn Wayne and Jimmy Stewart?
They benefited troop causes who benefited the American people.

Thanks for this one, too, daveman. It shows how the Obama and Leftist Lockstep mechanism wants "all Americans (except Obama pals and campaign luxury contributors) to follow certain legislations with certain loopholes certain billionares can procure profits, which if divided by a million, could make another million people millionaires.

Especially, as Michelle Malkin noticed, if the last name begins with "S" and ends with "oros".

Please read Daveman's link (above.) Thanks.

Thanks for this one, too, daveman. It shows how the Obama and Leftist Lockstep mechanism wants "all Americans (except Obama pals and campaign luxury contributors) to follow certain legislations with certain loopholes certain billionares can procure profits, which if divided by a million, could make another million people millionaires.

Especially, as Michelle Malkin noticed, if the last name begins with "S" and ends with "oros".

Please read Daveman's link (above.) Thanks.
The Useful Idiots will refuse to read it. They don't read anything that doesn't show Obama in a holy light.

*sigh* Nobody took the bait to my question: "I mean, how do you get a 10-ton front loader off the U.S. Treasury grounds without anybody noticing the national assets are being hauled off?"

First, do it when nobody is looking. Second, tell press reinforcements make sure nobody sees it, kind of like them blocking off by police keeping them several blocks away from their last Democrat Convention... Third, deny it. Fourth, get press collaborators to beat up on 4 weak links in the Republican leadership to deflect putlic attention from the obvious, etc. Then make a series of speeches on how some things are more important than money and make a Rosa Parks queen for a day like Clinton did....

Forum List

Back