Eight Things America Deserves To See

I realize that reason and evidence equate to "rhetoric" to those like yourself, however rational people still consider the two concepts to be quite different,

I wouldn't hesitate to admit that I cannot figure out what you think you are trying to get at....."Rhetoric" should employ "Reason" and "Evidence".

LOL, maybe if you'd learn how to read English with just a touch of comprehension you'd be able to figure out that's not even close to what I wrote but as is the usual case with those that are afflicted with your particular strain of obtuse; it's far too much to hope for.

Thanks for the laughs, keep 'em coming. :)

"Imagining that you are deep and complex, but others are simple, is one of the primary signs of malignant selfishness" -- Stefan Molyneux

How about we see trumps tax returns?

How about you file a return sometime.
casty.gif

1.) All of Hillary Clinton's Emails, especially those to Sid Blumenthal, and especially those from Barak Obama to Hillary Clinton written from his Fake Address and Pseudonym.

2.) The Unredacted and Unedited transcripts of The Illegal Wire Tap launched against General Flynn.

I want to know what was said, who authorized it, and everyone who was involved even if this embarrasses General Flynn and makes him subject to prosecution, or implicates the former president. I want to know who leaked it, and I want them prosecuted, even if that includes General Flynn, which according to everything I am reading about laws concerning this, actually violated no laws. The laws broken, were broken by The Intelligence Community.

3.) All Communications, emails, documents including the financial details of Barak Obama's attempt to oust Netanyahu and affect the outcome of Israel's Democratic Elections, and what was the justification for taking such actions against an ally.

4.) All transcripts, recordings, documents of Obama's Illegal Wire Tap on Angela Merkel and other allies.

5.) All transcripts, recordings & documents of Obama's Illegal transfer of Billions of Dollars converted in to Euros (It is illegal for the US to transfer electronically or physically any money to Iran) and given to Iran as ransom money for hostages. In addition to that, I want all recordings, memos, transcripts and documents from The White House and Intelligence community regarding the Prisoner Exchange of 4 Mass Murderers & Terrorist Generals at Gitmo for Bergdahl.

6.) All transcripts, memos, recordings, documents regarding Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama's dealings and funding of these following terrorist organizations: ISIS, Al Nusra, Hamas, The PLO, The Muslim Brotherhood, and all records of Hillary Clinton's Campaign Financials and the Clinton Foundation Financials where they accepted money from Jihadist Nations.

7.) All transcipts, memos, recordings and documents concerning Eric Holder's role in Fast & Furious, and Loretta Lynch's role in covering up for Hillary Clinton, and her testimony regarding illegal meetings with Bill Clinton on that Tarmac under oath and attached to a lie detector.

8.) All transcripts, recording, memos, and documents of Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton's dealings with Russia especially concerning the deal to allow Russia to acquire our Strategic Uranium supplies.

All of these things represent violations of the law, and were done with the help of a lawless Intelligence Community that was controlled by Obama Political Hacks & Psycophants many who are sill in place who were put in charge of our intelligence and who turned it against our own citizens and our allies.

It's time to take The Establishment and The Shadow Government on.

If you want to know why The Radical Left & Their Establishment Brethren on The Right are so foaming at the mouth angry Trump won this election, it is because their Gravy Boat is about to be upset. The tactics currently employed now are to delay, frustrate, undermine and distract, so that the business of draining the swamp and shutting down the shadow government, and finding out where all of our tax dollars are being stolen and misappropriated does not occur or is delayed as soon as possible.

I'd compare this point in History to when JFK vowed to clean up Washington, and undercut the Federal Reserve depriving them of Trillions of Dollars in future revenue and gave The Constitutional Powers to manage our currency back to The Treasury as God and our Forefathers intended. Both he and his brother paid the price for trying to do The Right thing for The American People.

And if you think Lefty's call for Assassinating Trump is a bluff, you are sadly mistaken, it is not a bluff, and it is not just The Left who would like to see this. There are wolves in sheep's clothing on both sides of the political isle, only the sheeple on The Left are more pliable for getting "The Message Out" so that is who is used.

Draining the swamp, means depriving a throng of thieves of their ill gotten gains. America does not have a revenue problem. We have a thievery problem, and a waste and graft problem, and we are being robbed by the very people who we are supposed to trust to watch our wallets, and to protect our liberties, and to defend our Constitution, and Secure Our Safety.

It is their SWORN DUTY to Defend This Nation from Enemies Foreign and Domestic. So where are the chants directed at those in power to "Do Their Jobs?" Where have these chants been for the past 8 years? I've not heard them. We need to hear them, and not just directed at one side. Left and Right both need to be vetted, corruption needs to be rooted out and removed like a cancer, and The Power needs returned back to the people, and it matters not to me if this takes down a Republican Senator, a General, the Head of The Intelligence Community or any Democrat. We need to clean our Government of the Filth that destroying our faith in this nation.

Sadly it now appears as though the single most dangerous enemy The Republic has, is coming from within.

And unless we clean house, those good Democrats who love this country, and those good Repubilcans\Conservatives that should ally with them and work together for the good of us all, will no longer have a voice, and will be drowned out by an apparatus designed to corrupt and destroy The People's Trust, because it is being run by a den of thieves.
How odd...you left out the so-called president's tax returns.

Actually I did not. We added that as # 9, and then for # 10, we want to see The FBI's total comments, memos, documents, transcripts, videos, recordings of their interview with Hillary Clinton, which has been with held from The Public.

Trump is not required by law to show his tax returns. He is required by law to show file a Financial Disclosure which is more detailed than a tax return.

But like I said, I am fine with his having to show his tax returns, as long as we get the other 9 items too.

And let's add two more: The so called EVIDENCE of the alleged and weakly supported claims by THE DNC that Russia hacked their server.

& The other item I would like are transcripts, memos, recordings and all documents of Obama's conversations with The UN regarding the UN resolution he crafted against Israel and all conversations he has has with any UN representative regarding the hoax of Global Warming.

Last edited:
Here us one that should definitely be on the list.

The Intelligence Community's Proof of WMDs in Iraq that convinced Congress to authorize hostilities in the Gulf War.

How about we see trumps tax returns?
How about Nope?

logo-accessdenied.png
He promised them to us, another pathetic lie
1.) He is not required by law to show his tax returns.

2.) He is required by law to fill out a full financial disclosure statement which is actually more detailed than a tax return.

3.) He said he would show his tax returns, if The Government would show The Public Hillary's 30,000 emails she deleted.
You're lying......he originally declared that he would do so WITHOUT CONDITIONS....

But Trump has said he would release his tax returns multiple times since announcing his candidacy as well.

"Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?" NBC’s Chuck Todd asked Trump in January 2016.

"Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely," Trump replied.

A few weeks later, Trump told the Today Show in February 2016 that he’ll release his tax returns "probably over the next few months."

Pence: Trump hasn't broken promise to release tax returns

I realize that reason and evidence equate to "rhetoric" to those like yourself, however rational people still consider the two concepts to be quite different,

I wouldn't hesitate to admit that I cannot figure out what you think you are trying to get at....."Rhetoric" should employ "Reason" and "Evidence".

LOL, maybe if you'd learn how to read English with just a touch of comprehension you'd be able to figure out that's not even close to what I wrote but as is the usual case with those that are afflicted with your particular strain of obtuse; it's far too much to hope for.

"Imagining that you are deep and complex, but others are simple, is one of the primary signs of malignant selfishness" -- Stefan Molyneux
you'd be able to figure out that's not even close to what I wrote but as is the usual case with those that are afflicted with your particular strain of obtuse; it's far too much to hope for.

a) ending sentence with a preposition...

b) instead of the transparent bluff, you COULD have attempted to articulate a point....

And Tree STILL hasn't answered the question...

Odd, non?

you'd be able to figure out that's not even close to what I wrote but as is the usual case with those that are afflicted with your particular strain of obtuse; it's far too much to hope for.

b) instead of the transparent bluff, you COULD have attempted to articulate a point....
*sigh* I see you're slipping back into your usual vapid mode, stick to the joculatory it was much more entertaining. :cool-45:

Odd, non?
LOL "Odd,non?" what happened? Dog ate your Junior Grammar Nazi armband? As far as why he/she didn't answer your inane, non sequitur question I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that such questions don't deserve answers.

Lefty is foaming at the mouth butt hurt, even though I have no issues with Trump releasing his tax returns.
Apparently the only transparency Lefty Wants, is from The Trump Administration, while everyone else on the Left, can commit Espionage, Treason, & Sedition, hold secret meetings, and conduct secret investigations, and no one is ever held accountable or ever prosecuted.

Lefty is foaming at the mouth butt hurt, even though I have no issues with Trump releasing his tax returns.
Apparently the only transparency Lefty Wants, is from The Trump Administration, while everyone else on the Left, can commit Espionage, Treason, & Sedition, hold secret meetings, and conduct secret investigations, and no one is ever held accountable or ever prosecuted.
I'm still curious to learn whether or not you cast one or more votes for Scrub........

I mean, how bad can it be?

*sigh* I see you're slipping back into your usual vapid mode, stick to the joculatory it was much more entertaining. :cool-45:

Odd, non?
LOL "Odd,non?" what happened? Dog ate your Junior Grammar Nazi armband? As far as why he/she didn't answer your inane, non sequitur question I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that such questions don't deserve answers.

your usual vapid mode, stick to the joculatory

Your thesaurus is getting tired......

LOL "Odd,non?" what happened? Dog ate your Junior Grammar Nazi armband?

You are spectacularly witless.....it's just a little humorous flourish......

I'm still curious to learn whether or not you cast one or more votes for Scrub........

I vote for America, root for America and Support Whatever American that wants to Help the American People pursue Life, Liberty, & Happiness.

Exactly what do you support? Do you love your country? Do you pray for those in power who are leading us? Do you hope and wish for the success of our President instead of lying in wait in dark allies and shadows hoping to pounce on him if he should stumble?

The success of Your President & Mine, will be your success.

If you are opposed to that, then I can have no further discussions with you, and perhaps America is not a place you should call home.

Last edited:

I vote for America, root for America and Support Whatever American that wants to Help the American People pursue Life, Liberty, & Happiness.

Exactly what do you support? Do you love your country? Do you pray for those in power who are leading us? Do you hope and wish for success of our President instead of lying in wait in dark allies and shadows hoping to pounce on him if he should stumble?

If you are opposed to that, then I can have no further discussions with you, and perhaps America is not a place you should call home.
How about you just answer the question?

I'll be happy to reciprocate....

Exactly what do you support? Do you love your country? Do you pray for those in power who are leading us? Do you hope and wish for success of our President instead of lying in wait in dark allies and shadows hoping to pounce on him if he should stumble?

I answered your question, but your reading comprehension is poor, and who I voted for is not crucial to the crux of the issues presented here. I am an Independent, but what I want to know more than anything is:

Do you respect our flag?
Do you respect our Constitution?
Do you respect our laws?
Do you respect and hope for the success of our president and this nation?
His Success, America's Success, is Your Success.

Yet you refuse to answer any questions posed you, and instead you appear to hope for failure, to spew venom and anger, and when it is asked of you why......you have no answers.

In order for one to HATE, you should know what you are hating and why.

Why don't you know the answer to such a simple question?

I pose simple questions. Simple questions which you REFUSE to answer.

I answered your question, and I am an Independent, but what I want to know more than anything is

Do you respect our flag?
Do you respect our laws?

Simple questions which you REFUSE to answer.

Where did you answer the question

"Did you cast one or more votes for Scrub?"

?

I answered your question, and I am an Independent, but what I want to know more than anything is

Do you respect our flag?
Do you respect our laws?

?

Read between the lines, and then explain to us, why all your thoughts are wrapped up in wishing and hoping that America Fails, and hoping that nothing changes, and wishing for chaos, failure, and upheaval. You need to ask yourself why you pursue paradigms of pain; wish to wallow in misery, defeat & negativity and why is your rejection of Hope that your life or the life of your friends, family and children improve so important to you, that you cling to that anchor like it was a life raft?

Why would you not hope for life, rather than misery, destruction, failure and death?

I'd like to know why.

Why?

It's an important question. Not for me, but for you to know yourself and what motivates you to hate so many people so passionately.

What is it within you that embraces such dark thoughts?

Last edited:
Did you cast one, or more, votes for George W. Bush?
Jolly good show mate!

You remembered the first rule of the Democratic Lemming Slice; when you're unable to formulate an argument based on reason and evidence, bring up Bush.
Are you OT's fucking wingman, Bitch?

OT's "argument" is a series of hysterical demands...what role would reason and evidence possibly play in addressing it?

There is a reason I ask that question......I believe that the vast majority of Idiots bleating "Drain the Swamp" are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles trying to redeem themselves by burning everything down....

Having to bear witness to an African American POTUS wreaking havoc on Scrub's Legacy of Unvarnished Failure has driven these morons mad.....

You're one of them, aren't you?

What are you blabbering about? obummer doubled down on bushies BS. obummers color doesn't matter one tot. What matters is he was an abject FAILURE. He lied to the American public when he claimed his would be the most open and honest admin, he made it the most closed. He spied on the news media he didn't like. He was well on the way to being a tin pot dictator if it weren't for the repubs taking control of both Houses. You sir, are a moron. A racist moron to boot!

Do you respect our flag?
Do you respect our laws?

?

Read between the lines, and then explain to us, why all your thoughts are wrapped up in wishing and hoping that America Fails, and hoping that nothing changes, and wishing for chaos, failure, and upheaval. You need to ask yourself why you pursue paradigms of pain; wish to wallow in misery, defeat & negativity and why is your rejection of Hope that your life or the life of your friends, family and children improve so important to you, that you cling to that anchor like it was a life raft?

Why would you not hope for life, rather than misery, destruction, failure and death?

I'd like to know why.

Why?

It's an important question. Not for me, but for you to know yourself and what motivates you to hate so many people so passionately.

What is it within you that embraces such dark thoughts?

My reply above here should be labeled:

How To Silence A Leftist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back