Eight Things America Deserves To See

1.) All of Hillary Clinton's Emails, especially those to Sid Blumenthal, and especially those from Barak Obama to Hillary Clinton written from his Fake Address and Pseudonym.

2.) The Unredacted and Unedited transcripts of The Illegal Wire Tap launched against General Flynn.

I want to know what was said, who authorized it, and everyone who was involved even if this embarrasses General Flynn and makes him subject to prosecution, or implicates the former president. I want to know who leaked it, and I want them prosecuted, even if that includes General Flynn, which according to everything I am reading about laws concerning this, actually violated no laws. The laws broken, were broken by The Intelligence Community.

3.) All Communications, emails, documents including the financial details of Barak Obama's attempt to oust Netanyahu and affect the outcome of Israel's Democratic Elections, and what was the justification for taking such actions against an ally.

4.) All transcripts, recordings, documents of Obama's Illegal Wire Tap on Angela Merkel and other allies.

5.) All transcripts, recordings & documents of Obama's Illegal transfer of Billions of Dollars converted in to Euros (It is illegal for the US to transfer electronically or physically any money to Iran) and given to Iran as ransom money for hostages. In addition to that, I want all recordings, memos, transcripts and documents from The White House and Intelligence community regarding the Prisoner Exchange of 4 Mass Murderers & Terrorist Generals at Gitmo for Bergdahl.

6.) All transcripts, memos, recordings, documents regarding Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama's dealings and funding of these following terrorist organizations: ISIS, Al Nusra, Hamas, The PLO, The Muslim Brotherhood, and all records of Hillary Clinton's Campaign Financials and the Clinton Foundation Financials where they accepted money from Jihadist Nations.

7.) All transcipts, memos, recordings and documents concerning Eric Holder's role in Fast & Furious, and Loretta Lynch's role in covering up for Hillary Clinton, and her testimony regarding illegal meetings with Bill Clinton on that Tarmac under oath and attached to a lie detector.

8.) All transcripts, recording, memos, and documents of Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton's dealings with Russia especially concerning the deal to allow Russia to acquire our Strategic Uranium supplies.

All of these things represent violations of the law, and were done with the help of a lawless Intelligence Community that was controlled by Obama Political Hacks & Psycophants many who are sill in place who were put in charge of our intelligence and who turned it against our own citizens and our allies.

It's time to take The Establishment and The Shadow Government on.

If you want to know why The Radical Left & Their Establishment Brethren on The Right are so foaming at the mouth angry Trump won this election, it is because their Gravy Boat is about to be upset. The tactics currently employed now are to delay, frustrate, undermine and distract, so that the business of draining the swamp and shutting down the shadow government, and finding out where all of our tax dollars are being stolen and misappropriated does not occur or is delayed as soon as possible.

I'd compare this point in History to when JFK vowed to clean up Washington, and undercut the Federal Reserve depriving them of Trillions of Dollars in future revenue and gave The Constitutional Powers to manage our currency back to The Treasury as God and our Forefathers intended. Both he and his brother paid the price for trying to do The Right thing for The American People.

And if you think Lefty's call for Assassinating Trump is a bluff, you are sadly mistaken, it is not a bluff, and it is not just The Left who would like to see this. There are wolves in sheep's clothing on both sides of the political isle, only the sheeple on The Left are more pliable for getting "The Message Out" so that is who is used.

Draining the swamp, means depriving a throng of thieves of their ill gotten gains. America does not have a revenue problem. We have a thievery problem, and a waste and graft problem, and we are being robbed by the very people who we are supposed to trust to watch our wallets, and to protect our liberties, and to defend our Constitution, and Secure Our Safety.

It is their SWORN DUTY to Defend This Nation from Enemies Foreign and Domestic. So where are the chants directed at those in power to "Do Their Jobs?" Where have these chants been for the past 8 years? I've not heard them. We need to hear them, and not just directed at one side. Left and Right both need to be vetted, corruption needs to be rooted out and removed like a cancer, and The Power needs returned back to the people, and it matters not to me if this takes down a Republican Senator, a General, the Head of The Intelligence Community or any Democrat. We need to clean our Government of the Filth that destroying our faith in this nation.

Sadly it now appears as though the single most dangerous enemy The Republic has, is coming from within.

And unless we clean house, those good Democrats who love this country, and those good Repubilcans\Conservatives that should ally with them and work together for the good of us all, will no longer have a voice, and will be drowned out by an apparatus designed to corrupt and destroy The People's Trust, because it is being run by a den of thieves.
How about we see trumps tax returns?
Why does the left believe Obama let billionaires get away with illegally not paying taxes?

1.) All of Hillary Clinton's Emails, especially those to Sid Blumenthal, and especially those from Barak Obama to Hillary Clinton written from his Fake Address and Pseudonym.

2.) The Unredacted and Unedited transcripts of The Illegal Wire Tap launched against General Flynn.

I want to know what was said, who authorized it, and everyone who was involved even if this embarrasses General Flynn and makes him subject to prosecution, or implicates the former president. I want to know who leaked it, and I want them prosecuted, even if that includes General Flynn, which according to everything I am reading about laws concerning this, actually violated no laws. The laws broken, were broken by The Intelligence Community.

3.) All Communications, emails, documents including the financial details of Barak Obama's attempt to oust Netanyahu and affect the outcome of Israel's Democratic Elections, and what was the justification for taking such actions against an ally.

4.) All transcripts, recordings, documents of Obama's Illegal Wire Tap on Angela Merkel and other allies.

5.) All transcripts, recordings & documents of Obama's Illegal transfer of Billions of Dollars converted in to Euros (It is illegal for the US to transfer electronically or physically any money to Iran) and given to Iran as ransom money for hostages. In addition to that, I want all recordings, memos, transcripts and documents from The White House and Intelligence community regarding the Prisoner Exchange of 4 Mass Murderers & Terrorist Generals at Gitmo for Bergdahl.

6.) All transcripts, memos, recordings, documents regarding Hillary Clinton, and Barak Obama's dealings and funding of these following terrorist organizations: ISIS, Al Nusra, Hamas, The PLO, The Muslim Brotherhood, and all records of Hillary Clinton's Campaign Financials and the Clinton Foundation Financials where they accepted money from Jihadist Nations.

7.) All transcipts, memos, recordings and documents concerning Eric Holder's role in Fast & Furious, and Loretta Lynch's role in covering up for Hillary Clinton, and her testimony regarding illegal meetings with Bill Clinton on that Tarmac under oath and attached to a lie detector.

8.) All transcripts, recording, memos, and documents of Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton's dealings with Russia especially concerning the deal to allow Russia to acquire our Strategic Uranium supplies.

All of these things represent violations of the law, and were done with the help of a lawless Intelligence Community that was controlled by Obama Political Hacks & Psycophants many who are sill in place who were put in charge of our intelligence and who turned it against our own citizens and our allies.

If you want to know why The Radical Left & Their Establishment Brethren on The Right are so foaming at the mouth angry Trump won this election, it is because their Gravy Boat is about to be upset. The tactics currently employed now are to delay, frustrate, undermine and distract, so that the business of draining the swamp and shutting down the shadow government, and finding out where all of our tax dollars are being stolen and misappropriated does not occur or is delayed as soon as possible.

I'd compare this point in History to when JFK vowed to clean up Washington, and undercut the Federal Reserve depriving them of Trillions of Dollars in future revenue and gave The Constitutional Powers to manage our currency back to The Treasury as God and our Forefathers intended. Both he and his brother paid the price for trying to do The Right thing for The American People.

And if you think Lefty's call for Assassinating Trump is a bluff, you are sadly mistaken, it is not a bluff, and it is not just The Left who would like to see this. There are wolves in sheep's clothing on both sides of the political isle, only the sheeple on The Left are more pliable for getting "The Message Out" so that is who is used.

Draining the swamp, means depriving a throng of thieves of their ill gotten gains. America does not have a revenue problem. We have a thievery problem, and a waste and graft problem, and we are being robbed by the very people who we are supposed to trust to watch our wallets, and to protect our liberties, and to defend our Constitution, and Secure Our Safety.

It is their SWORN DUTY to Defend This Nation from Enemies Foreign and Domestic. So where are the chants directed at those in power to "Do Their Jobs?" Where have these chants been for the past 8 years? I've not heard them. We need to hear them, and not just directed at one side. Left and Right both need to be vetted, corruption needs to be rooted out and removed like a cancer, and The Power needs returned back to the people, and it matters not to me if this takes down a Republican Senator, a General, the Head of The Intelligence Community or any Democrat. We need to clean our Government of the Filth that destroying our faith in this nation.

Sadly it now appears as though the single most dangerous enemy The Republic has, is coming from within.

And unless we clean house, those good Democrats who love this country, and those good Repubilcans\Conservatives that should ally with them and work together for the good of us all, will no longer have a voice, and will be drowned out by an apparatus designed to corrupt and destroy The People's Trust, because it is being run by a den of thieves.
9. All details of Obamas deal with Iran.

If you got it, what would you do with it?

You idiots barely have the intellectual stamina to read Drudge headlines....

When was the last time you read ANYTHING longer than 5 paragraphs?

Have to pass it to find out what's in it!

1. The information on the assassination of JFK, sealed by the politicians who had it 'until all of their deaths'

2. All of Hillary's E-Mails

3. All of the details of Obama's Un-Constitutional Treaty With Russia

4. The details of EVERY piece of legislation, over a 96-hour period - of any and all legislation Congress wants to pass into law

5. Eric holder Go To Jail for his Felony crimes of Perjury before Congress, for which he was Censured by a Bi-Partisan Congress, making him the 1st US Attorney General to ever be Censured

6. Hillary go to Jail

7. Every leaker attempting to undermine the current and newly elected government found and punished

8. The end of the record-setting seditious, border-line treasonous, attempts by snowflakes / Liberals division, attempts to overthrow this government, and attempts to further divide this nation.

Have to pass it to find out what's in it!
You gotta read it......and as we both know, reading is not your jam...

1. The information on the assassination of JFK, sealed by the politicians who had it 'until all of their deaths'

4. The details of EVERY piece of legislation, over a 96-hour period - of any and all legislation Congress wants to pass into law

5. Eric holder Go To Jail for his Felony crimes of Perjury before Congress, for which he was Censured by a Bi-Partisan Congress, making him the 1st US Attorney General to ever be Censured

6. Hillary go to Jail

7. Every leaker attempting to undermine the current and newly elected government found and punished

8. The end of the record-setting seditious, border-line treasonous, attempts by snowflakes / Liberals division, attempts to overthrow this government, and attempts to further divide this nation.

I think America deserves to see all Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles spatchcocked, and their children sold into servitude......

6. Hillary go to Jail

I think America deserves to see all Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles spatchcocked, and their children sold into servitude......
Clippy.jpg

No, Slim is being totally coherent. 'Servitude' is all that fascist snowflakes demand of those who do not agree with them.

6. Hillary go to Jail

View attachment 112682
How is what you'd like to see "unsubstantiated"?

How odd...you left out the so-called president's tax returns.

6. Hillary go to Jail

After trying spatchcocking a few years ago, it's the only way I will ever cook a turkey.

6. Hillary go to Jail

After trying spatchcocking a few years ago, it's the only way I will ever cook a turkey.
Turkeys of all types........

Are you OT's fucking wingman, Bitch?
Yep, pays well, not a lot of work and I get a new lease car every year..

OT's "argument" is a series of hysterical demands...what role would reason and evidence possibly play in addressing it?
What role does his personal voting record play in it? If it's as you say just a series of "hysterical demands" it should have been easy to formulate a reason and evidence based argument to demolish it, however that appears to be a task you're not capable of, huh?

You're one of them, aren't you?
Why yes, yes I am.. and we're all out to get you so make sure and keep the tinfoil hat and Scooby Do bib close at hand.

"Paranoia will destroy ya" -- The Kinks, Destroyer

Are you OT's fucking wingman, Bitch?
Yep, pays well, not a lot of work and I get a new lease car every year..

OT's "argument" is a series of hysterical demands...what role would reason and evidence possibly play in addressing it?
What role does his personal voting record play in it? If it's as you say just a series of "hysterical demands" it should have been easy to formulate a reason and evidence based argument to demolish it, however that appears to be a task you're not capable of, huh?

You're one of them, aren't you?
Why yes, yes I am.. and we're all out to get you so make sure and keep the tinfoil hat and Scooby Do bib close at hand.

"Paranoia will destroy ya" -- The Kinks, Destroyer
What role does his personal voting record play in it?

It is a reliable marker of the pathology at work....note that Tree has YET to answer the question........(hold this thought because we will be returning to it)

If it's as you say just a series of "hysterical demands" it should have been easy to formulate a reason and evidence based argument to demolish it, however that appears to be a task you're not capable of, huh?

Why do you idiots try to go the "rhetoric" route?

One more time - a series of hysterical demands does not make an "argument".....

here's a primer..

because the OP's harangue fails to satisfy ANY of the relevant conditions, "argument" is not an appropriate counter.

Why yes, yes I am.. and we're all out to get you

Did you hold that thought?

Why the ambiguity? If you cast two votes for the worst POTUS of the modern era, and are unrepentant, then fly your freak flag high........

and don't be surprised when Sentients ridicule you....

It is a reliable marker of the pathology at work....note that Tree has YET to answer the question........(hold this thought because we will be returning to it)
I agree, the pathology that's at work is the one that dictates that those incapable of formulating anything resembling a coherent argument inevitably resort to; specifically wandering off into irrelevant minutiae land because they have nothing witty or substantive to post, it's an epidemic among hyper-partisan dingbats.

IcebergSlim said:
nightfox said:
If it's as you say just a series of "hysterical demands" it should have been easy to formulate a reason and evidence based argument to demolish it, however that appears to be a task you're not capable of, huh?
I realize that reason and evidence equate to "rhetoric" to those like yourself, however rational people still consider the two concepts to be quite different, it's probably why you have no clue as to what rational folks are talking about most of the time and why we take great delight in making fun of you.

Nobody said they did, the point, which apparently has sailed right over your empty little head was that you seem to be unable to come up with anything rational to counter what you claim to be "a series of hysterical demands" other than to inquire about the posters Presidential voting record.

Prove to me that you're sentient and I'll make my best efforts to not be surprised when you "ridicule" me......

In the meantime, I'll just continue to enjoy a few laughs at your expense, K?

:popcorn:

I agree, the pathology that's at work is the one that dictates that those incapable of formulating anything resembling a coherent argument inevitably resort to; specifically wandering off into irrelevant minutiae land because they have nothing witty or substantive to post, it's an epidemic among hyper-partisan dingbats.

IcebergSlim said:
nightfox said:
I realize that reason and evidence equate to "rhetoric" to those like yourself, however rational people still consider the two concepts to be quite different, it's probably why you have no clue as to what rational folks are talking about most of the time and why we take great delight in making fun of you.

Nobody said they did, the point, which apparently has sailed right over your empty little head was that you seem to be unable to come up with anything rational to counter what you claim to be "a series of hysterical demands" other than to inquire about the posters Presidential voting record.

Prove to me that you're sentient and I'll make my best efforts to not be surprised when you "ridicule" me......

In the meantime, I'll just continue to enjoy a few laughs at your expense, K?

:popcorn:
I agree, the pathology that's at work is the one that dictates that those

Pathology "dictating"?

incapable of formulating anything resembling a coherent argument inevitably resort to; specifically wandering off into irrelevant minutiae land because they have nothing witty or substantive to post, it's an epidemic among hyper-partisan dingbats.

"Coherent"? Do you read your own posts?

And you still can't seem to address that OP has yet to answer the question....

Can you come up with any reason why OP wouldn't?

I'm thinking "Shame"...

I realize that reason and evidence equate to "rhetoric" to those like yourself, however rational people still consider the two concepts to be quite different,

I wouldn't hesitate to admit that I cannot figure out what you think you are trying to get at....."Rhetoric" should employ "Reason" and "Evidence".

it's probably why you have no clue as to what rational folks are talking about most of the time and why we take great delight in making fun of you.

What, exactly, did you find "rational" about the OP's rant?

And who is this "we"?

You and your intestinal flukes?

Nobody said they did, the point, which apparently has sailed right over your empty little head

What is sailing over your head is the fact that hysteria is not amenable to "argument", it cries out for "diagnosis"...why don't you get back to shampooing your 43 cats and leave me to try to help your fellow U2TSVI?

Have you met Bripat?

You really should.

How about we see trumps tax returns?
How about Nope?

logo-accessdenied.png
He promised them to us, another pathetic lie
1.) He is not required by law to show his tax returns.

2.) He is required by law to fill out a full financial disclosure statement which is actually more detailed than a tax return.

3.) He said he would show his tax returns, if The Government would show The Public Hillary's 30,000 emails she deleted.

Forum List

Back