Obama's Records NOT 'SEALED'

The OP must think that by posting this ridiculous thread, people will actually believe Obama's records are available.

Why do people hate seals?

th

Obviously, there is some misdirection and obfuscating going on here.

The best thing for everyone would be to have the most transparent administration ever.

W released his military records to the chagrin of the left due to the accusations were proven false, but the issue isn't about Bush's records is it. Standards never changed. So why not defuse the issue?

The OP is being intentionally dishonest, sadly that's common for the left.

Please point out the "dishonesty"...

No one can get the records in question, you are drawing a distinction without a difference as to why

She's using semantics and trying to portray herself as intelligent. Just another hack. Anyone with an iq above 2 could figure our her partisan garbage. Everyone looks at her in sorrow.

The world's most open, most transparent regime ever has failed to be either?

Are you surprised?

Yep.

Obama: "“This is the most transparent administration in history"

You wonder how much kool-aid it takes for liberals to swallow that

The OP is being intentionally dishonest, sadly that's common for the left.

Please point out the "dishonesty"...

No one can get the records in question, you are drawing a distinction without a difference as to why

But they are not SEALED...

Why would anyone play your stupid word game? You know damn well his records are not available, I'm throwing a Troll flag on your OP.

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?
EVERYONE'S college transcripts are private and not available to the public or press. No one can access my college transcripts without my written approval. If he doesn't wish to release them to the press, it is his business. The idea, in the other thread, that he has spent millions of dollars trying to keep them secret is highly ludicrous. They are private documents for EVERYONE.

What about W's military records? Are those private too and no one's business?
He was never in the military.

Um...OK?
Oh sorry, Didn't read the post correctly. Thought you were still referring to Obama. Obama was not in the military.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So it seems from this thread that most of the ODSers are still choosing to deliberately ie outright by claiming Obama's record are "sealed". They lied, they got caught, and instead of apologizing for lying, they're doubling down on the big lie.

So, what's the point of such a charade? The ODSers see it more as a point of pride. By showing their willingness to lie so brazenly on behalf of their liars' cult, they prove to each other what loyal cultists they are.

To normal people, that will seem like inexcusable behavior, but you have to grasp the mindset of the cultist. To them, loyalty to the cult overrides everything else, period. If they have to lie, cheat or steal to show loyalty to the cult, they do it, instantly and without question. "The ends always justify the means for my cult" is the only guiding moral principle of the ODSer.

So the liberals whine that Walker didn't finish college but they present NO proof (only rumors and photo-shopped images) concerning the academic career of their very own (former) Messiah.

Convoluted, that liberal logic.....

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?
EVERYONE'S college transcripts are private and not available to the public or press. No one can access my college transcripts without my written approval. If he doesn't wish to release them to the press, it is his business. The idea, in the other thread, that he has spent millions of dollars trying to keep them secret is highly ludicrous. They are private documents for EVERYONE.

So they are "sealed" just not by the court. No one said it was the court that sealed them. So you have a true but irrelevant argument

Forum List

Back