Obama's Records NOT 'SEALED'

A rather simple solution is for Obama to release them to the press? Would not this simple act defuse the malicious rumors once and for all?

Remember with W's military records how the left kept demanding that if W had nothing to hide he would release them and dispel all questions? A standard that changed for Obama ... and Kerry ... and Biden ...

Only Bush was AWOL for a year.

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

Kagan got SCOTUS in exchange for keeping Obama's records sealed.

The only time he attended law school was for the class picture. The only thing he ever signed was when he carved "BHO & Choom" into one of the desks

Like I said- Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- and they keep proving it with every post.

Obama started the rumor he was born in Kenya

Obama-Closeup-2.png

His grandmother says he was born in Kenya

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Obama_Sealed.png

I don't see in that graphic anywhere that "SEALED" means sealed by a court, where does it say that?

Try reading the DETAILS in the OP link.

His Columbia thesis was...?

" I hate America"

"Jihad and Me"

Kagan got SCOTUS in exchange for keeping Obama's records sealed.

The only time he attended law school was for the class picture. The only thing he ever signed was when he carved "BHO & Choom" into one of the desks

Like I said- Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- and they keep proving it with every post.

Obama started the rumor he was born in Kenya

Obama-Closeup-2.png

His grandmother says he was born in Kenya

He did all that so you'd keep focused on it and waste all your time talking and thinking about it while he put in place his final, evil plan. We are all now gay muslims and we don't even know it!

I don't see in that graphic anywhere that "SEALED" means sealed by a court, where does it say that?

I saw a bunch of arguments they were not sealed by a court, I saw no reference to anyone saying "sealed" referred to court sealed. That is the question. Who said that?

If a court didn't seal them - who did? Hint: They ain't sealed.

Begging the question. His schools for one. So no one said they were sealed by a court, you made that up. Your typical thread then.

If I knew your real name and where you got your GED - could I get a copy of that certificate from the source?

I don't know, could you? What is the relevance of the question?

A rather simple solution is for Obama to release them to the press? Would not this simple act defuse the malicious rumors once and for all?

Remember with W's military records how the left kept demanding that if W had nothing to hide he would release them and dispel all questions? A standard that changed for Obama ... and Kerry ... and Biden ...

Only Bush was AWOL for a year.

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

Exactly, you practice overt hypocrisy

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Obama_Sealed.png

FULL ANSWER

This is an example of mostly old baloney in a new casing. It mainly recycles years-old falsehoods and insinuations, most of which we covered long ago, in connection with an earlier viral email.

But with President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign heating up, this new graphic has appeared on countless anti-Obama websites and in viral emails like the one we’ve reprinted here. Very little that it contains is new, and the old falsehoods have not improved with age.

Nothing ‘Sealed’

The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the order they appear.

MORE DETAILS: Obama's 'Sealed' Records

Why do people keep spreading these lies?
So show us the records, OK?

EVERYONE'S college transcripts are private and not available to the public or press. No one can access my college transcripts without my written approval. If he doesn't wish to release them to the press, it is his business. The idea, in the other thread, that he has spent millions of dollars trying to keep them secret is highly ludicrous. They are private documents for EVERYONE.

Obama_Sealed.png

FULL ANSWER

This is an example of mostly old baloney in a new casing. It mainly recycles years-old falsehoods and insinuations, most of which we covered long ago, in connection with an earlier viral email.

But with President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign heating up, this new graphic has appeared on countless anti-Obama websites and in viral emails like the one we’ve reprinted here. Very little that it contains is new, and the old falsehoods have not improved with age.

Nothing ‘Sealed’

The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the order they appear.

MORE DETAILS: Obama's 'Sealed' Records

Why do people keep spreading these lies?
So show us the records, OK?

Why? Do you have a need to know? Or right to know?

I saw a bunch of arguments they were not sealed by a court, I saw no reference to anyone saying "sealed" referred to court sealed. That is the question. Who said that?

Begging the question. His schools for one. So no one said they were sealed by a court, you made that up. Your typical thread then.

If I knew your real name and where you got your GED - could I get a copy of that certificate from the source?

There is a universe of stuff you don't know.

EVERYONE'S college transcripts are private and not available to the public or press. No one can access my college transcripts without my written approval. If he doesn't wish to release them to the press, it is his business. The idea, in the other thread, that he has spent millions of dollars trying to keep them secret is highly ludicrous. They are private documents for EVERYONE.

What about W's military records? Are those private too and no one's business?

And there's no question you can answer

I'm not good at suffering fools who prefer deflections and dishonest debate.

He was never in the military.

I'm not good at suffering fools who prefer deflections and dishonest debate.

I said I didn't understand your question, then you went off track rather than explaining it

He was never in the military.

Um...OK?

Forum List

Back