Obama's Records NOT 'SEALED'

Kagan got SCOTUS in exchange for keeping Obama's records sealed.

The only time he attended law school was for the class picture. The only thing he ever signed was when he carved "BHO & Choom" into one of the desks

Like I said- Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- and they keep proving it with every post.

Obama started the rumor he was born in Kenya

Obama-Closeup-2.png

His grandmother says he was born in Kenya

Somewhere there's a video of a gathering inside of Granny's house and she proudly proclaimed that "Barack was born right in this house" and the Uncle confirmed it. Next day a press conference was held and the Uncle was questioned and he retracted his affirmation and said the Granny was senile, confused and suffered from dementia.Everyone knew that was coming. Of course Granny wasn't at the news conference. Does anyone think all the film of those two events weren't confiscated and destroyed? "Yes We Can!!!"

The only time he attended law school was for the class picture. The only thing he ever signed was when he carved "BHO & Choom" into one of the desks

Like I said- Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- and they keep proving it with every post.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

He did all that so you'd keep focused on it and waste all your time talking and thinking about it while he put in place his final, evil plan. We are all now gay muslims and we don't even know it!

I know you are, but what am I?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Somewhere there's a video of a gathering inside of Granny's house and she proudly proclaimed that "Barack was born right in this house" and the Uncle confirmed it. Next day a press conference was held and the Uncle was questioned and he retracted his affirmation and said the Granny was senile, confused and suffered from dementia.Everyone knew that was coming. Of course Granny wasn't at the news conference. Does anyone think all the film of those two events weren't confiscated and destroyed? "Yes We Can!!!"

Do you believe it?

The "sealed record" thing may have started with Reagan in 1989 when presidential records were sealed and then unsealed by the next president. I think executive orders were involved. As for school records can anyone just request a copy of someone's school, birth or other records?

The "sealed record" thing may have started with Reagan in 1989 when presidential records were sealed and then unsealed by the next president. I think executive orders were involved. As for school records can anyone just request a copy of someone's school, birth or other records?

I'm not sure - but I think it depends on the state.

They are not sealed, they are private. He is not required to make them public. No one else makes theirs public. Why should he. You folks, conservatives, are seeking to nominate a man who doesn't even have a college degree. What is your obsession over Obama's college transcripts? It's pretty silly. Once again, you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You tell us having a college degree is meaningless then, at the same time, you make a huge stink because you don't have access to Obama's college transcripts. Can you spell hypocrite?

There is even a thread here saying he has spent millions of dollars to keep them sealed. That's ridiculous. They are not available to the public, period. You don't have to pay to make it or keep it that way: it's just the way it is.

I'm not sure - but I think it depends on the state.
No one is ever allowed to have access to a birth certificate, not legally. Some criminally minded people gain access to private, personal information, but not legally. College and university transcripts are private, everywhere. They cannot be requested by anyone but the student.

Oh, boy. You are hiding behind semantics. Obama will not authorize any of the universities he attended to release his transcripts. That's why his transcripts have not been released. No, they are not "sealed" in the sense that court records are "sealed," but they are "sealed" in the sense that they can't be released because he won't authorize their release.

Now, why do you suppose he won't allow any of college transcripts to be released?

Oh, boy. You are hiding behind semantics. Obama will not authorize any of the universities he attended to release his transcripts. That's why his transcripts have not been released. No, they are not "sealed" in the sense that court records are "sealed," but they are "sealed" in the sense that they can't be released because he won't authorize their release.

Now, why do you suppose he won't allow any of college transcripts to be released?
Because it is none of your business. Why are you so obsessed over it?

Because it is none of your business.

Really?!!! Gee, then why all the burning liberal interest in Scott Walker's academic records? Why did liberals bother looking up how he did in college? Why were George W. Bush's college grades leaked? Why did liberals dig into Rand Paul's academic history? Hey?

Why are you so obsessed over it?

Oh, so simply wanting to know how a candidate/politician did in college constitutes "obsession"? But only when the subject of inquiry is a Democrat, right?

It's over. Get over it. He's been president for years now. His college transcripts don't make any different. BTW, as you said, Bush's were LEAKED. He also didn't authorize them being revealed to the public. What was he hiding????? Gee...you guys are real hypocrites. LMAO

It's over. Get over it. He's been president for years now. His college transcripts don't make any different. BTW, as you said, Bush's were LEAKED. He also didn't authorize them being revealed to the public. What was he hiding????? Gee...you guys are real hypocrites. LMAO

On the one hand they will claim that Obama is the only President not to release his records

Who claimed that?

BTW, do you remember Democrats going bat shit over W releasing his records? Hypocrisy much?

Claudette for one.

BTW do you remember how Birthers(and you) have been going batshit for the last 7 years over Obama not releasing the very same records that they never cared about W or any other President or candidate releasing?

Hypocrisy much?

I just like to mock him as the original birther that he is

Ah yes- you do like to lie about him being the original Birther.

]

Just Birther lies- made to the gullible, and believed by the gullible.

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

Obama_Sealed.png

I don't see in that graphic anywhere that "SEALED" means sealed by a court, where does it say that?

Try reading the DETAILS in the OP link.

His Columbia thesis was...?

" I hate America"

"Jihad and Me"

Well once again proving that all Birthers have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Reminds me of when Democrats were screaming bloody murder for Romney's tax records...

Good point- no one asked Romney for his college records- not a single Birther who has been whining about Obama's records and complaining that candidates were obligated to show college records asked for Romneys.

]

Just Birther lies- made to the gullible, and believed by the gullible.

Yes, birthers are wrong, which is why Obama was a liar when he said he was born in Kenya

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?
EVERYONE'S college transcripts are private and not available to the public or press. No one can access my college transcripts without my written approval. If he doesn't wish to release them to the press, it is his business. The idea, in the other thread, that he has spent millions of dollars trying to keep them secret is highly ludicrous. They are private documents for EVERYONE.

What about W's military records? Are those private too and no one's business?

Anybody who is still asking for W's military records are as idiotic as the Birther's still asking for Obama's college records.

Forum List

Back