Obama's policies are a direct threat to the US.

Pentagon Official: The Facts Are In, And Obama?s Policy Is A Direct Danger To The United States

A bipartisan independent commission has so ruled and delivered its report to Congress.

The draw down and reduction in spending on the military and the intended reduction in new weapon acquisition is a direct threat to the security of the US. According to the panel based not only on external threats but the STATED policies of the President.

Indeed- I've been ringing that bell for years now. :lol:

-Geaux

I owe you rep.

Good points, all of them.

And the people that want this nation to succeed aren't the conservatives or the GOP.

They'd rather see the entire country sold out to corporations.

You know what I'd like to see? Ted Cruz and his ilk pelted by rotten tomatoes every time they speak in public.

They have a right to speak. This is America.

What I would like to see is a political awakening. People are more interested in Kim Kardasian and Brittney Spears than US Policy. By remaining so ignorant, "Republicans happen". Republicans and all their disasters. If people weren't so willing to follow, we never would have gone into Iraq. We would have gone into Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and his followers and left.

You're right..............they DO have a right to speak. And...........under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to speak my mind as well, even if it does include throwing rotten tomatoes at Ted Cruz ever time he says something that I feel is a lie.

He has his right to say his piece, I have my right to say mine, and if those two disagree, well, we have the right to walk away from each other.

Again............you're right...............most of the general public is more interested in Kardashian and Spears (even though I can't even think of a good reason why), because they think they can become wealthy and look as good as them (even though they look like a train wreck on a regular basis).

We don't have people that are willing to follow, we have low information voters who can be herded like sheep, which is what happened with the Iraq war.

I'm hoping that with the advent of the constant use of the 'net, people will be willing to use some of that time to actually look up what is going on.

If they did, they wouldn't vote Republican, because that is a vote against the interests of the common person.

Republicans don't think of themselves as the "common person". They think of themselves as "millionaires currently without funds". They truly believe that one day, their ship will come in. It's why they vote against their own self interested. The GOP base is the 47% Romney said he wouldn't represent. They are simply too indoctrinated to believe that truth.

Wait what? The OP and the Daily Called told a bold face lie. I am shocked! Gunny got tricked with a talking point? Noooooooo

The problem with threads like this is recent history has shown us who the "threats" are.

The people who tried to pay for two wars with tax cuts.

The people who let Bin Laden go.

The people who block Americans from health care.

The people who hate gays and blacks and Hispanics.

The people who passed out tax cuts for the rich while creating trillions and trillions in deficit.

The people who want to secede.

The people who helped send millions of jobs to China while helping close tens of thousands of factories here.

The people who destabilized the Middle East costing thousands of American lives while maiming for life many tens of thousands more.

Believe me, we know who these fuckers are. The whole world knows. And it isn't Obama.

:eusa_clap:Right...its Obama and his staff. He's unable to do things on his own. Hes not smart enough.

Obama's policies are a direct threat to the US.

No, they are not. Let's move this thread to the badlands where it belongs.

How does it feel to subscribe to a website that reports flat out lies and then sets you up to go and repeat them making you look even more stupid for jumping on a headline?

Thats gotta sting a little

Gunny is now a buck private pulling KP.

Poor Gunny.

Hey Gunny look what Lincoln said:

lincoln-300x187.png

Interesting.................Obama and his policies have brought several million jobs to the U.S.

Also, his policies have managed to drive the Stock Market to record highs.

Wanna talk about the 4 percent GDP growth over the past quarter?

Go ahead.................hate Obama, but understand that he's done a lot for this country, as well as has done a lot for the people in the form of the ACA.

The only ones who hate it are those who think that a black man doesn't deserve to live in the White House, and those are the bigoted assholes who want to stop him because they simply don't like the color of his skin.

Why are you trying to hijack the thread? How about commenting on the actual topic which is our defense posture.

Army Cutting 500 Majors Starting Next Week

Gen. John Campbell

Military.comAug 01, 2014
by Richard Sisk

About 500 Army majors, some of them now serving in Afghanistan, will begin receiving notices next week that they must leave the service as the Army cuts troop strength to meet budget cuts, the outgoing Army vice chief of staff said Friday.

"We don't want to do this," but the Army has no choice under the constraints of the Budget Control Act and the Congressional sequester process, said Gen. John F. Campbell.

Many of the 1,100 captains who were cut earlier this month were serving in Afghanistan and "the same thing probably will happen with some of these majors," said Campbell, who has been confirmed by the Senate to take command of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan.

Reductions in force are always difficult, Campbell said, but informing "the ones that are deployed is certainly the hardest."

Earlier this month, the Army said that at least 48 of the 1,100 captains handed "pink slips" had been serving in Afghanistan.

Campbell spoke at an off-camera briefing with reporters that was his last as vice chief at the Pentagon. He was taking a brief leave before reporting to Afghanistan later this month to replace Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford as ISAF commander.

Immediately following Campbell's briefing, the Army put out a release stating that majors receiving notices who are now serving in Afghanistan or other areas overseas "will be returned to the United States within 30 days of their notification to begin their transition from active duty and ensure they have the maximum time and resources available for a successful transition."

The cutbacks were part of the Army's plan "to draw down its end-strength to 490,000 active-component soldiers by the end of Fiscal Year 2015," the statement said.

The so-called "hit list" for the 500 majors was determined by decisions of recent Officer Separation Boards and Enhanced Selective Retirement Boards, the Army said.

The Army suggested that more cuts were coming: "As a result of future budget restrictions previously passed by Congress, the active Army will further reduce its end-strength by 20,000 Soldiers in both 2016 and 2017" to an Army force of about 450,000, the Army statement said.
Campbell said there were opportunities for majors transitioning out of the active-duty service to take positions in the Reserves and the National Guard.

The Army also pointed to the new "Shifting Gears" partnership of the Army, Raytheon and General Motors to allow transitioning troops to receive training and possibly be placed in service technician jobs at GM dealerships.

RIFs have happened regularly in American history.

Congress is responsible for the budget, not the president.

Look at the Republican House and the Democratic Senate, folks, not BHO.

Russia and China are modernizing their militaries while Obama guts our military to pay for welfare, obamacare, green energy scams and illegals.

Islamic terrorists have grown from Africa to Asia under Obama's snotty nose, yet he wants to gut the military.

This is all by design by the traitor.

Russia and China are modernizing their militaries while Obama guts our military to pay for welfare, obamacare, green energy scams and illegals.

Islamic terrorists have grown from Africa to Asia under Obama's snotty nose, yet he wants to gut the military.

Indeed.

-Geaux

Russia to hold war games in show of strength near Ukraine

(Reuters) - Russia announced military exercises near the border with Ukraine on Monday in a show of strength as the Ukrainian army recaptured more territory from pro-Russian separatists in the east of the country.

The Russian air force said more than 100 aircraft, including fighter jets and bombers, were taking part in the manoeuvres this week in the central and western military districts.

The move could alarm Western powers which have accused Russia of beefing up its troops along its border with Ukraine and arming the rebels in eastern Ukraine, although Moscow denies the accusation

Russia to hold war games in show of strength near Ukraine | Reuters

Russia is going to invade Ukraine....again.

Indeed.

-Geaux

Russia to hold war games in show of strength near Ukraine

(Reuters) - Russia announced military exercises near the border with Ukraine on Monday in a show of strength as the Ukrainian army recaptured more territory from pro-Russian separatists in the east of the country.

The Russian air force said more than 100 aircraft, including fighter jets and bombers, were taking part in the manoeuvres this week in the central and western military districts.

The move could alarm Western powers which have accused Russia of beefing up its troops along its border with Ukraine and arming the rebels in eastern Ukraine, although Moscow denies the accusation

Russia to hold war games in show of strength near Ukraine | Reuters

Oh....where is Putin's groupie "tinydancer" that was here for weeks lying that Russia didn't invade Crimea and wasn't attacking eastern Ukraine.....

Russia and China are modernizing their militaries while Obama guts our military to pay for welfare, obamacare, green energy scams and illegals. Islamic terrorists have grown from Africa to Asia under Obama's snotty nose, yet he wants to gut the military. This is all by design by the traitor.

Such lies by a tool like you, 1776.

GWB would be no more likely to fight for Ukraine than BHO or Clinton.

You need to grow up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back