Obama's policies are a direct threat to the US.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Wow, and I thought it was just me going crazy. What's taken people 6 years to speak up!

Good post, Gunny.

Interesting.................Obama and his policies have brought several million jobs to the U.S.

Also, his policies have managed to drive the Stock Market to record highs.

Wanna talk about the 4 percent GDP growth over the past quarter?

Go ahead.................hate Obama, but understand that he's done a lot for this country, as well as has done a lot for the people in the form of the ACA.

The only ones who hate it are those who think that a black man doesn't deserve to live in the White House, and those are the bigoted assholes who want to stop him because they simply don't like the color of his skin.

Pentagon Official: The Facts Are In, And Obama?s Policy Is A Direct Danger To The United States

A bipartisan independent commission has so ruled and delivered its report to Congress.

The draw down and reduction in spending on the military and the intended reduction in new weapon acquisition is a direct threat to the security of the US. According to the panel based not only on external threats but the STATED policies of the President.

Which ones kiddo?

Obama has done VERY LITTLE as a President but somehow gets the crown for all of our debt, our bad decisions as a Country, every mistake any branch of Government makes etc, etc, etc. He actually had the least growth spending of any president since the 50's back when people said he caused all the debt.

'Merica!

Last edited:
Interesting.................Obama and his policies have brought several million jobs to the U.S.

Also, his policies have managed to drive the Stock Market to record highs.

Wanna talk about the 4 percent GDP growth over the past quarter?

Go ahead.................hate Obama, but understand that he's done a lot for this country, as well as has done a lot for the people in the form of the ACA.

The only ones who hate it are those who think that a black man doesn't deserve to live in the White House, and those are the bigoted assholes who want to stop him because they simply don't like the color of his skin.

Over 11 millions jobs lost under Obuma
11,472,000 Americans Have Left Workforce Since Obama Took Office | CNS News

With an adjusted -2.1% growth in 1st quarter an anemic 1.9% GDP for 2014

Yes, if you want to keep your doctor and healthcare, you can....PERIOD...what a fucking lie of the year...

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact

NiggaPlease.png

Okay..............if things are so crappy and the President is doing such a bad job, can you explain the four percent increase in the GDP over the past quarter?

Wanna talk about the fact that when Obama took over the stock market was tanking at around 8,000, and later dropped to 7,000, but as of this typing, it's over 14,000? Obama did twice as much as Jr. when it comes to that.

Oh yeah..................let's talk about jobs.......................Boehner kept asking where the jobs were when he was running for re-election, and that was his campaign slogan, yet when he got into office, the main things he did was obstruct Obama (I mean............did the House REALLY need to vote over 50 times to repeal Obamacare (aka the ACA) when they knew it would fail?

Keep drinking the Kool Aid....

The problem with threads like this is recent history has shown us who the "threats" are.

The people who tried to pay for two wars with tax cuts.

The people who let Bin Laden go.

The people who block Americans from health care.

The people who hate gays and blacks and Hispanics.

The people who passed out tax cuts for the rich while creating trillions and trillions in deficit.

The people who want to secede.

The people who helped send millions of jobs to China while helping close tens of thousands of factories here.

The people who destabilized the Middle East costing thousands of American lives while maiming for life many tens of thousands more.

Believe me, we know who these fuckers are. The whole world knows. And it isn't Obama.

The problem with threads like this is recent history has shown us who the "threats" are.

The people who passed out tax cuts for the rich while creating trillions and trillions in deficit.

The people who helped send millions of jobs to China while helping close tens of thousands of factories here.

The people who destabilized the Middle East costing thousands of American lives while maiming for life many tens of thousands more.

Believe me, we know who these fuckers are. The whole world knows. And it isn't Obama.

I owe you rep.

Good points, all of them.

And the people that want this nation to succeed aren't the conservatives or the GOP.

They'd rather see the entire country sold out to corporations.

You know what I'd like to see? Ted Cruz and his ilk pelted by rotten tomatoes every time they speak in public.

I owe you rep.

And the people that want this nation to succeed aren't the conservatives or the GOP.

You know what I'd like to see? Ted Cruz and his ilk pelted by rotten tomatoes every time they speak in public.

They have a right to speak. This is America.

What I would like to see is a political awakening. People are more interested in Kim Kardasian and Brittney Spears than US Policy. By remaining so ignorant, "Republicans happen". Republicans and all their disasters. If people weren't so willing to follow, we never would have gone into Iraq. We would have gone into Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and his followers and left.

I owe you rep.

They have a right to speak. This is America.

What I would like to see is a political awakening. People are more interested in Kim Kardasian and Brittney Spears than US Policy. By remaining so ignorant, "Republicans happen". Republicans and all their disasters. If people weren't so willing to follow, we never would have gone into Iraq. We would have gone into Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and his followers and left.

You're right..............they DO have a right to speak. And...........under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to speak my mind as well, even if it does include throwing rotten tomatoes at Ted Cruz ever time he says something that I feel is a lie.

He has his right to say his piece, I have my right to say mine, and if those two disagree, well, we have the right to walk away from each other.

Again............you're right...............most of the general public is more interested in Kardashian and Spears (even though I can't even think of a good reason why), because they think they can become wealthy and look as good as them (even though they look like a train wreck on a regular basis).

We don't have people that are willing to follow, we have low information voters who can be herded like sheep, which is what happened with the Iraq war.

I'm hoping that with the advent of the constant use of the 'net, people will be willing to use some of that time to actually look up what is going on.

If they did, they wouldn't vote Republican, because that is a vote against the interests of the common person.

They're not Obama's Policies. They're the Bankers that OWN Obamas' Policies.

Don't get to thinkin' yer gonna' put a Republican in and get anything different.

Romney or McCain would be doin' the same.

Don't get to thinkin' yer gonna' put a Republican in and get anything different.

It's not just "bankers".

They're just a small part of the special interests that control American politics.

You're right.............they're not Obama's policies, they are the policies of the corporations and the banks that control the GOP.

Actually, if we had a Republican in the White House, things would be a lot different, and not necessarily better.

I really hate that the Congress has sold out to the corporations.

But..........I guess what I said is a joke in the 1990's is now true, we have the best government that money can buy.

And...............sorry to say...................but it sucks, because the corporate heads can't agree on a single thing, because all they want to do is make money for themselves and screw everyone else.

Sorry....................but a government cannot only work for the few, it has to work for all of us.

And currently, it's only working for the rich, because the middle class as the poor are getting screwed so that the rich can have yet another tax cut.

If we really cared about this country, we'd get rid of the Tea Party, and we'd get rid of far right idiots like Boehner and McConnell.

McStupid (aka McCain) would be voted out as well.

But..................like a bunch of gerbils, we listen to whatever is broadcast on the airwaves and believe that rather than checking out the facts for ourselves.

Me? I like to know what is really going on rather than believing the okey doke from whatever talking head happens to be yammering at me.

Pentagon Official: The Facts Are In, And Obama?s Policy Is A Direct Danger To The United States

A bipartisan independent commission has so ruled and delivered its report to Congress.

The draw down and reduction in spending on the military and the intended reduction in new weapon acquisition is a direct threat to the security of the US. According to the panel based not only on external threats but the STATED policies of the President.

Given the benefit of the doubt that the reductions are harming the nation, is it not the right that pushed for those in the first place (and really wanted DEEPER cuts as well)?

I am all for reductions in spending but the reality is that the US budget is essentially 1/3 SS, 1/3 Medicare/Medicaid and 1/3 military. You are not going to see real cuts without including the armed forces – end of story. We have to decide if we want to see cuts or not and accept that the military has to take a large hit if we do.

Another bullshit Republican issue with no factual basis.

The base DoD budget is slated to increase by about $3-4 billion every year for the next 16 years.

rc0f1g.jpg

There is no draw down. There is no reduction in spending on the military.

Now, you can complain that President Obama is setting America on a course where we don't raise the DoD budget as dramatically every year, but it is hyperbole and/or propaganda to say that there is anything resembling a draw down.

Here is another issue where Republicans look like morons: They want a perpetually dramatic increase in the military budget (by $50 billion a year over the next 10 years) but they refuse the idea of raising any taxes to cover this extravagant piece of spending on their wishlist.

Last edited:
Man, the retarded Sargent got his ass KICKED on his own thread.

Where are you Sarge to show the world or at least us posters how Obama has DISMANTLED the military?
And try and use some real information instead of a right wing rag piece.

Forum List

Back