Obama's plan for gun control...

annoy? Can you link to any law that bans annoying your neighbor or if that is life threatening? What if Russia invades? We will need those incindieries. Or worst yet, what of the US government invades? :)

this lady, for example,

Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation - YouTube

was well within her constitutional and natural right to open fire on those national guard troops / police officers because they entered her house...
1. without a warrant
2. unlawfully
3. not as protectors, but as thieves.

Study history...this is how freedom dies.

I see. Well, don't continue to vote for gun stealing Republicans then. You do realize that Bush 2 was in office then, correct?

What a spin. What a fucking spin. Gun stealing Republicans? Last time I checked it was big government democrats and republicans that wanted to take guns away. But for the most part, most cities in the U.S. that have had gun bans were controlled by democrats. Clinton assault weapons ban

Now just what the fuck are you going to do with an AK with a 40 shot clip? Hunt sparrows? These are people weopons, weopons of war, no use as a sporting arm, and no use as a target gun. You people that have to own such are truly sick puppies.

You know, I can drink the water from my fawcet without even worrying about cholera. I can walk out my door, and drive almost anywhere in this nation on good roads. We have police and firemen to answer our calls. People that take care of our forests and range lands. Would I trade this world for a world where there was only a 2% tax on the top 5% of Americans? Hell no!

The average life expectancy was about 45 years at that time. Much of our tax money has gone toward efforts that has raise that by more than 50%. The luxury that most of us live in compared to what existed in the early 1900's has come about from the infrastructure built by the common effort, government, of all Americans.

No, the government is not going to take your guns. Not unless they are of the type that is illegal. And you will be able to keep your silly collection of useless war rifles. Those of us that are sane and hunt will also have our hunting guns. And a reasonable supply of ammo for those guns.

Just as in your hyperbole about taxes, your silly fixation with firearms is evidence of your lack of confidence in yourself and your fellow Americans.

The government played little to no part in the innovations in standard of living that you describe. In some cases it can be argued that government actually blocked progress of standard of living. The individual and innovation and competition is what fosters innovation, NOT government control. You are brainwashed.

LOL. You are a total fool. Or else a total liar. The Interstate Highway System. The electrification of the rural areas of the nation. The medical research that was government sponsored. And so many other things that were done because private enterprise was not doing them. Internet was started by the government. The space program developed the computers.

But all that is real history, and something that you have no knowledge of.

you are operating under the false premises that it would be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to construct or create innovation without the government. This sir, is the lie. Also, the interstate is actually constitutional so i am cool with that. Everything else...government need not be involved for it to have been accomplished. DO. RESEARCH. OBJECTIVELY. Try it.

I see. Well, don't continue to vote for gun stealing Republicans then. You do realize that Bush 2 was in office then, correct?

What a spin. What a fucking spin. Gun stealing Republicans? Last time I checked it was big government democrats and republicans that wanted to take guns away. But for the most part, most cities in the U.S. that have had gun bans were controlled by democrats. Clinton assault weapons ban

Now just what the fuck are you going to do with an AK with a 40 shot clip? Hunt sparrows? These are people weopons, weopons of war, no use as a sporting arm, and no use as a target gun. You people that have to own such are truly sick puppies.

Now just what the fuck are you going to do with an AK with a 40 shot clip?
First thing it's not called a clip it's called a magazine. Next how did all that high tech work out for any invader of a county, Such as U.S. in Vietnam, Russia in Afghanistan?

These are people weopons, weopons of war, no use as a sporting arm, and no use as a target gun.

No doubt about they are for killing people that's why the government should take care and not infringe on the rights of the people.

obama's Fast and the furious calls you a fucking liar.

Did Obama Take your guns?

This was the comment that was made
Nobody wants your damn guns.
Fast and the furious is an example of obama wanting to take guns away. So sit down and shut the fuck up.
Unquestionably, if He could, The Obama would ban half of my guns and require me to license/register the rest.
This fact illustrates that The Obama is a clear threat to the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people.

Last edited:
You know its an election year and you know the GOP have nothing if they are resorting to this wedge issue. LOL.

What did I tell you everyone? The rich get poor Americans to vote with them by using Wedge Issues. God, Gays and GUNS. Looks like its Guns turn. LOL. So lame.
The Dems get the poor to vote fpr them by promising them Federal money at the expense of the rich, something far more insidious.
:shrug:

And using scare tactics claiming that if they don't vote for every Dem who is running, the Reps will take away their Welfare, Social Security, Unemployment, Disability, Medicaid, Medicare, Affirmative Action, right to kill an unborn child etc. etc. etc.

Talk about employing wedge issues!

Immie

Yessireee......... The government should give us all a 2 kiloton hand grenade. That way, when your neighbor really annoys you, the neighborhood is taken care of.

You fruitcakes are so totally ideological, and lacking in any real logic. We have laws concerning certain types of firearms to protect our citizens. The average citizen will see no need for a BMG firing incindiery rounds. A fruitloop that wishes to 'get even' with whomever his lack of sanity designates as a target, does want that kind of firepower.

annoy? Can you link to any law that bans annoying your neighbor or if that is life threatening? What if Russia invades? We will need those incindieries. Or worst yet, what of the US government invades? :)

this lady, for example,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qx0cTze0M]Hurricane Katrina Firearms Confiscation - YouTube[/ame]

was well within her constitutional and natural right to open fire on those national guard troops / police officers because they entered her house...
1. without a warrant
2. unlawfully
3. not as protectors, but as thieves.

Study history...this is how freedom dies.

What are you talking about? That clip had nothing at all to do with confiscation of her weapon. It was about forcing her to leave her home under a mandatory evacuation order. I can understand her desire not to leave, but this was not about guns it was about evacuation orders.

Immie

Every four years the same traditions occur. Leap year, the Summer Olympics, hard fought presidential campaigns and Conservative fear mongers screaming about the Democrats wanting to take away your guns. You can set you clocks to it, it haoppens with such regularity.

I find it comforting that this argument persists. It proves beyond all doubt that Conservatives are the most unoriginal thinkers in American life.

Fast and the furious is an example of obama wanting to take guns away. So sit down and shut the fuck up.
Unquestionably, if He could, The Obama would ban half of my guns and require me to license/register the rest.
This fact illustrates that The Obama is a clear threat to the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people.
so you dont think guns should require a license or registration?

How did it take guns away from American citizens?

One more fucking time so the fucking retard can understand what was said.
Nobody wants your damn guns

The idiot did not say they are not going to take your guns. He said no one wants to take your gun. Do you understand the difference in taking and wanting to take? If fast and furious was use to try and take guns away then in fact someone namely obama wants to take those guns away.

Did the founders require a license or registration? license or registration's and another infringement on the second amendment.

Of course I don't - both infringe the right to arms, a right that shall not be infringed.

Now, if you believe you can show that the state has a compelling interest in this regard, and that licensing/registration is the least restrictive means to that end, please have a go at it.

Last edited:
Every four years the same traditions occur. Leap year, the Summer Olympics, hard fought presidential campaigns and Conservative fear mongers screaming about the Democrats wanting to take away your guns. You can set you clocks to it, it haoppens with such regularity.

I find it comforting that this argument persists. It proves beyond all doubt that Conservatives are the most unoriginal thinkers in American life.

We don't have to be original when you left tards keep doing the same old shit. Why don't ya'll come up with some new material for infringements?

Its already been demonstrated that The Obama is a threat to the right to arms, your objections not withstanding.

Forum List

Back