Obama's Peeps At It Again: 'Knockout Game' Attack In NYC...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Man, roaming packs of Obama-supporter savages and dumb Communists. A real bad combination for NY. I would say there are some very bleak times ahead for New Yorkers. Good luck and God Bless.

Kyle Rogers woke up in an ambulance Sunday morning, completely unaware of the random attack that put him there.

The 23-year-old man and his parents then investigated, eventually tracking down surveillance video showing a man running up to Rogers and sucker-punching him before walking off.

Rogers, who broke his jaw and suffered facial lacerations, told CBS 2′s Jessica Schneider he’s positive he was a victim of a “knockout game” attack.

“I’m defenseless,” said Rogers, whose mouth is wired shut. “It’s one thing if he was looking me in the face, like squaring up, but, come on, from behind? It’s like a coward move.”

Police released the surveillance video Thursday and are asking for the public’s help in tracking down the suspect, described as a black man in his 20s.

Rogers had just left his friends at a bar on Spring Street and was walking north on the Bowery when the attack occurred around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. He was knocked unconscious and taken to Bellevue Hospital.

“I guess when I fell and hit the ground, I split this open, my eyebrow, and my chin from the punch,” he said of his injuries.

Rogers said he didn’t know his attacker and his assailant didn’t say anything to him before punching him.
The attack had locals talking Thursday.

“It’s the middle of the city, there are crazy people running around everywhere, and when you’re walking around late at night, you just have to keep your head on a swivel and keep an eye on your surroundings,” said Jeff Wolinsky, of Sunnyside, Queens...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t8gkbSA5vc]"Knockout" Broken Jaw | Man Wakes Up In NY Hospital Sucker Punched Surveillance Attack - YouTube[/ame]

Bowery Assault Victim Confident He?s A Victim Of ?Knockout Game? « CBS New York

Last edited:
Cowards, thugs, worthless scumbags... Obama's people.

His Voter-Base. Yeah, it looks like New Yorkers have Chiraq to look forward to now. I wish em the best of luck. They're definitely gonna need it.

Fuck New Yawk.

The State of Florida didn't vote the commie dirtbag with the lesbian wife into office.

Neither did New Joisey. Or Ohio. Or North Carolina.

New Yawkers voted the scumbag in.

Now they get to pay the price.

In 3 years, we'll all watch as New Yawk starts to fall apart.

Couldn't happen to a nicer place

It's a game. Aren't black people allowed to play games in this racist country?

Fro bros just hangin' wit da ho's.. what'z up!?

What's up?

1 in 4 (minimum) New Yawkers have Genital Herpes. That's what's up.

The STD rates in that pus-hole are off the charts.

Typical dimocrap hell-hole.

We should build a wall around that dump.

If only they had a government programto prevent this. Arent these really hate crimes in disguise

Murders, rapists, thieves. ...The rights people. ...

Actually, you're wrong. Most violent Felons are loyal Obama/Democrat-supporters. Seriously, it's true.

And don't forget the Cop killers, can't leave them out.

Oh....and the NAACP lawyers who lead rallies to free the cop killers and represent them in Court!

Yes, many studies have been done. All have concluded most violent criminals and criminals in general, are loyal Democrat-supporters.

Forum List

Back