The Racist Games Liberals Play: Newt Owns Chris Matthews

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Newt exposes Liberal Political-Correctness and owns Chris Matthews in the this exchange on his MSNBC show.

The assumption is if you're talking about Food Stamps and the poor you're talking about blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kigxLHT16r0]Gingrich OWNS Chris Matthews...asks him "ARE YOU A RACIST?" - YouTube[/ame]

This is the liberal mindset. Blacks are so poor that they need food stamps and they can't afford I.D.s with which to vote in elections.

It's pathetic.

It makes one think that Democrats like it that way.

Fact is, they do.

Last edited:
Matthews isn't capable of critical thought, that's about the only way he can avoid mopping floors for a living. Not to insult floor moppers.

Matthews isn't capable of critical thought, that's about the only way he can avoid mopping floors for a living. Not to insult floor moppers.

Matthews helps keep floor moppers employed.

That thrill going up his leg led to something going DOWN his leg!

Ewww.

Newt said most people on foodstamps are white.

Clearly, Newt is a racist. He hates white people.

Newt schools Juan Williams on the work ethic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFIU4NhXUtU]Newt Destroys Moderator Juan Williams & Obama on Race Card, Food Stamps, & Laziness - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Once again Al Sharpton assumes that when you talk about food stamps you're talking about blacks.

That's racist to him.

He even goes so far to show that most of the people on food stamps are white. He even proves that talking about food stamps isn't racist, but he assumes that anyone who talks about food stamps is being racist. It confounds rationality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ulf7mslLg]Al Sharpton and Newt Gingrich Battle Over Food Stamps and Obama - YouTube[/ame]

This is a discussion about Harry Reid's comments on Obama, that he doesn't use a "Negro Dialect" because he was clean and articulate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_aarw14qU]ACoulter to Sharpton on Reid: "Did he ask u to stop using that Negro dialect when u talked to him?" - YouTube[/ame]

Notice that the black person on this panel had to bring up slavery as a reason to criticize the founding fathers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Maher claims that Republicans don't care about dead Mexicans.

Racist to the max.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClGCGyKV_Co]Nick Gillespie owns Rachel Maddow and Bill Maher over Fast and Furious - YouTube[/ame]

Progressives are the most racist people on the planet

Yes, they are. And they are ever so vociferous in their indictment of others by constantly calling someone a racist. They think if they say it loud enough and long enough it will become accepted as fact about their target.

Newt exposes Liberal Political-Correctness and owns Chris Matthews in the this exchange on his MSNBC show.

The assumption is if you're talking about Food Stamps and the poor you're talking about blacks.

Gingrich OWNS Chris Matthews...asks him "ARE YOU A RACIST?" - YouTube

This is the liberal mindset. Blacks are so poor that they need food stamps and they can't afford I.D.s with which to vote in elections.

It's pathetic.

Fact is, they do.

This is not the only time Newt has shown himself to be racist.

And he was suggesting that poor kids become janitors in their schools.

Why not suggest they run the lunchroom? Set up a shop selling stuff in the school? Program the computers or set up the labs?

He went right to Janitor.

Personally I am glad he's out of government.

This headline would make you think that Ann Coulter was bad-mouthing Marco Rubio. Well she is.

Fact is, she was clearly stating that Amnesty is going to hurt blacks. Why is Rubio backing amnesty? Everyone with half a brain knows when you bring in millions of poor from other countries you'll only end up hurting the poor in this country.

To be honest, I think Coulter is guilty of the same BS that Al Sharpton is guilty of. Assuming that the poor is automatically black people. Most of the poor in this country are whites. Ann Coulter seems to be saying more counterproductive nonsense these days than ever. I think she tends to say the first thing that pops up in her head, and it can be a bit grating.

Ann Coulter: I've Never Seen Evidence GOP Hates Black People Until I Read Rubio's 'Amnesty' Bill

This headline would make you think that Ann Coulter was bad-mouthing Marco Rubio. Well she is.

Fact is, she was clearly stating that Amnesty is going to hurt blacks. Why is Rubio backing amnesty? Everyone with half a brain knows when you bring in millions of poor from other countries you'll only end up hurting the poor in this country.

Poor whites would be hurt too. The problem that really exists with people in this country who try to divide the country by politics (liberal vs. conservative) and by race, (black vs. white), is that they actually don't realize that the majority of those who really control the significant wealth see the rest of the population as a liability no matter what their politics or race are, and it is to their advantage to keep those who buy in to the pettiness of it fighting each other as opposed to uniting and fighting for effective social change.

Last edited:

Gingrich OWNS Chris Matthews...asks him "ARE YOU A RACIST?" - YouTube

It's pathetic.

Fact is, they do.

Heheheheh. You should see the pictures from Chris "everybody is a racist but me" son's wedding. Only one person with a tan baby. Everyone else is lily white in the church.

Oh and his son married a Kennedy white.

Forum List

Back