Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

OBarry has set this country back decades. I don't know if we EVERvrecover from this clown's little Alynsky bullshit.
Honestly - between the $10 trillion in debt that he added, the shredding of the U.S. Constitution, and the racial divide that he manufactured, I would doubt it. I highly doubt it.

[

They are a sick bunch - aren't they Uncensored?

Can you imagine if duhs or Pogo spewed the filth they spew here in front of real people? They'd get the shit kicked out of them. I figure duhs is in his 70's, filled with rage over a lifetime of failure and mouths off like he does because of hid deep frustration.

He was right about the Harvard prof thing .

Funny how big giv paranoid righties had no problem with a black guy being arrested for disorderly conduct in his OWN HOME!?

You don't have the facts or don't care. The guy and his friend didn't have a key when coming home from vacation and forced the front door open. A neighbor, who knew he was gone saw the men forcing the door open and, fearing his home was being broken into, called police.

When police arrived, the professor was irate and uncooperative. They needed to verify who he was since the neighbor witnessed what looked like a break in. The police asked for ID, which he didn't have but then he handed them a college ID that didn't have a photo. Don't know if he grabbed it from a desk or what. The police wanted him to step outside, probably so the neighbor could identify him, and he refused and started acting combative.

They had no idea who these men were and a neighbor saw them force the door open. It was their job to make sure he actually lived there. Had they been burglars and the police took their word for it, the left would have called them racist for not giving a shit if a black person's home was robbed.

Bottom line is that when people refuse to cooperate with police and become combative, things go badly. Obama's premature comments added fuel to the fire. He was quick to bash police. He hasn't stopped that, either. He has been quick to jump on board the race-baiting train to point fingers at police without knowing the facts. Many of these groups have taken their lead from Obama. If the president rushes to judgment and claims America is racist, then they believe it. They have simply taken it much farther. Obama has yet to condemn the bullshit BLM, Black Panthers and other radical groups who think they are above the law.

It has created a racial divide never seen before. While only 2 cases of police shootings may be unjustified (and zero proof that racism was even a factor), there have been countless police shootings, whites killed by blacks and violent riots where people were killed, injured and property was destroyed. In case you're keeping score, the radical groups have racked up a much higher body count. Be thankful that the victims' families aren't taking the same approach in an attempt to get even.

[

They are a sick bunch - aren't they Uncensored?

Can you imagine if duhs or Pogo spewed the filth they spew here in front of real people? They'd get the shit kicked out of them. I figure duhs is in his 70's, filled with rage over a lifetime of failure and mouths off like he does because of hid deep frustration.

Hey! I'm in MY 70s.....
Yes....but you are educated and not filled with rage.

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees
While you are correct I suspect you didn't give Sarah Palin the same latitude after Giffords was shot.

But carry on, everyone loves a good hacking now and then.

What you suspect doesnt mean shit. But try changing the subject again...It might work the next time

But that is EXACTLY what the left did.... sucks when it gets thrown back in your stanky little faces doesn't it.

Ahhh, the left did it.

The left does everything
Your boy is the CEO

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

Idiot comments like yours are exactly why the Republican Party is down to white men only. :0)

Right-wing swastikas, the confederate flag, are also coming down, thrown in the trash, and disappearing all over the country as well. Do you attribute that to blacks not passing a test as well?

So let me get this straight, because maybe you need help to figure it out. Everyone has been given the same promotional test for which to advance their career as firemen, and because not enough black people passed you want to lay blame on the republicans being racist. Please tell me you just didn't say that with a straight face, because that is what your post is saying.

Tell me something, just how highly do you think the democrat party really thinks of black people if they feel the only way you can pass a test is to give special consideration to you and lower the standards. What does it say about black people to even CONSIDER that as an option? Do you think the democrat party thinks very highly of you and your abilities to make it? I would think you'd be rather offended by having the democrats degrade your ability in such a way that they feel they need to look at dumbing down a test so you can pass. I mean having everyone take the same exact promotional test is just SO unfair, this is why liberals don't really know what racism is (unless it's "favoritism" you are really after).

You don't get it. It doesn't fucking matter what you think. I know nothing about that test, nor do I care. I'd be more interested in job performances, not tests.

Regardless of any test, it has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the day. Pretty sure you weren't whining about preferential treatment when it was all white people on the receiving end of it.

Irrespective of what you think about liberals, black people, racism, and tests .. the Republican Party is headed for the toilet ..and justifiably so.

No mystery why white men are the only segment of the population that supports the all-white party in the majority. :0) No mystery whatsoever.

Tell me Einstein ... where is the preferential treatment of you are all given the same exact test? That's what I mean, you throw out terms, yet you can never back them up, just like this MOUNDS of evidence you have the republicans are racist. Still waiting for that. It's hard to show you know what you're talking about if you can't prove a single word of it. What racial slurs have republicans made towards blacks? What specific racial policies have they enacted that very specifically targets only black people? Again, I believe all your complaining only amounts to pure BS without specifics.

Oh, and there are black republicans as well as women republicans, sorry to burst your little fantasy island preconceptions of the right. It's just that we trust on everyone's own abilities to pass an exam, we don't have to show or say that an individual of a particular group is not intelligent enough to pass it on their own without government help. Those are clear examples of policies from YOUR party.

While you're still talking about a test, the preferential treatment I spoke of is the preferential treatment white males have enjoy for hundreds of years. Did you have any problems with that is my question.

Let me give you the sports analogy. .. White men once declared themselves superior in American sports, far above the physical and cerebral capabilities of black men. You were just that damn good .. or so it was said.

Black men did not possess the intelligence to play quarterback. Just too much thinking to expect blacks to handle the position .. or so it was said.

But once we KICKED the door open in sports, the results tell a very different story. :0) Today, the number one player in the NFL based on statistics, not opinion .. is Cam Newton .. black quarterback with incredible numbers. Today, black quarterbacks are to be found everywhere .. and, as usual, they add a new dimension to the game. Better be prepared for the quarterback to gain 100 plus yards on the ground and pass for another 300 yards. :0)

Point being, all the records of white men who played the game before the door was kicked open for blacks should have an asterisk by their name. *BPP (Before Black People) .. because they weren't the best in the game, just the best that was allowed to play.

Shouldn't you feel bad about the preferential treatment and white men cheating .. pretending to be the best? :0) Go Cavs

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

Idiot comments like yours are exactly why the Republican Party is down to white men only. :0)

Right-wing swastikas, the confederate flag, are also coming down, thrown in the trash, and disappearing all over the country as well. Do you attribute that to blacks not passing a test as well?

So let me get this straight, because maybe you need help to figure it out. Everyone has been given the same promotional test for which to advance their career as firemen, and because not enough black people passed you want to lay blame on the republicans being racist. Please tell me you just didn't say that with a straight face, because that is what your post is saying.

Tell me something, just how highly do you think the democrat party really thinks of black people if they feel the only way you can pass a test is to give special consideration to you and lower the standards. What does it say about black people to even CONSIDER that as an option? Do you think the democrat party thinks very highly of you and your abilities to make it? I would think you'd be rather offended by having the democrats degrade your ability in such a way that they feel they need to look at dumbing down a test so you can pass. I mean having everyone take the same exact promotional test is just SO unfair, this is why liberals don't really know what racism is (unless it's "favoritism" you are really after).

You don't get it. It doesn't fucking matter what you think. I know nothing about that test, nor do I care. I'd be more interested in job performances, not tests.

Regardless of any test, it has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the day. Pretty sure you weren't whining about preferential treatment when it was all white people on the receiving end of it.

Irrespective of what you think about liberals, black people, racism, and tests .. the Republican Party is headed for the toilet ..and justifiably so.

No mystery why white men are the only segment of the population that supports the all-white party in the majority. :0) No mystery whatsoever.
Democrats have to whip their plantation into a racist frenzy....as evidenced above....

Democrats don't have to do anything asswipe. :0) They can depend on you morons to whip their base into a frenzy .. and that has proven to work like a charm.

Stupid motherfuckers can't figure that out .. which is why you can't. :0)

Democrats have to whip their plantation into a racist frenzy....as evidenced above....

Democrats don't have to do anything asswipe. :0) They can depend on you morons to whip their base into a frenzy .. and that has proven to work like a charm.

Just whip you blacks....but what the fuck do I care, we opened the gates and you stay there clueless.....it's your choice....

Fuck the ratshit flag of losers .. a shitstain on American history and it came down because it is exactly that .. a shitstain on American history.

First of all - classy. Nice language. You must be a pillar of your community and a shining example to children.

Second - excellent ignorance. Celebrating fascism. Adolf Hitlzer and the Nazi's also believed in censoring. If you weren't an ignorant idiot, you would celebrate the fact that we used to be so free, we had the freedom to be racist, hateful, etc. That is true freedom.

Third - thank you for illustrating that liberals are about as "tolerant" as Saddam Hussein. If you libtards actually had an ounce of "tolerance" in you, you would support the Confederate flag as a symbol of your tolerance. Oops...

Thank you for illustrating for the world once and for all how hateful, intolerant, and oppressive/facist you people actually are.

:0) You're welcome.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that I should ANY respect for the ratshit confederate flag????

Could you actually be that fucking dumb?

Fuck the ratshit flag of losers .. a shitstain on American history and it came down because it is exactly that .. a shitstain on American history.

First of all - classy. Nice language. You must be a pillar of your community and a shining example to children.

Second - excellent ignorance. Celebrating fascism. Adolf Hitlzer and the Nazi's also believed in censoring. If you weren't an ignorant idiot, you would celebrate the fact that we used to be so free, we had the freedom to be racist, hateful, etc. That is true freedom.

Third - thank you for illustrating that liberals are about as "tolerant" as Saddam Hussein. If you libtards actually had an ounce of "tolerance" in you, you would support the Confederate flag as a symbol of your tolerance. Oops...

Thank you for illustrating for the world once and for all how hateful, intolerant, and oppressive/facist you people actually are.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that I should ANY respect for the ratshit confederate flag????

Where did I say "respect" chief? I said "celebrate" and I said "support". And that's exactly what you would do if liberty mattered to you and if you were truly "tolerant".

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less about liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Last edited:

Just whip you blacks....but what the fuck do I care, we opened the gates and you stay there clueless.....it's your choice....

:0) You don't care you silly girl .. and I don't give a fuck about you .. yet you keep coming back sniffing my jock. :0) .. claiming that you opened some imaginary gates. :lol:

What an idiot.

:0) You don't care you silly girl .. and I don't give a fuck about you .. yet you keep coming back sniffing my jock. :0) .. claiming that you opened some imaginary gates. :lol:

What an idiot.
See....

Where did I say "respect" chief? I said "celebrate" and I said "support". And that's exactly what you would do if liberty mattered to you and if you were truly "tolerant".

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less in liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Are you fucking INSANE? Damn, here I was thinking I might be talking to a republican with a brain, then you come back suggesting that I should support the confederate flag as some symbol of tolerance. :lol: Is that what Jews should do, support the swastika as a symbol?

You should understand that I don't need symbols that say any fucking thing to republicans or RWers other than this symbol .. :fu:That's the ONLY symbol I have for people who hate us. I do not require their support or alliance.

.. and for you to be talking about 'tolerance' demonstrates that you must indeed be insane.. Point out RW 'tolerance' on any fucking thing .. and it does not go without notice that you aren't talking tolerance to your fellow republicans.

.. grow the fuck up.

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less in liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Are you fucking INSANE? Damn, here I was thinking I might be talking to a republican with a brain, then you come back suggesting that I should support the confederate flag as some symbol of tolerance. :lol: Is that what Jews should do, support the swastika as a symbol?

You should understand that I don't need symbols that say any fucking thing to republicans or RWers other than this symbol .. :fu:That's the ONLY symbol I have for people who hate us. I do not require their support or alliance.

.. and for you to be talking about 'tolerance' demonstrates that you must indeed be insane.. Point out RW 'tolerance' on any fucking thing .. and it does not go without notice that you aren't talking tolerance to your fellow republicans.

.. grow the fuck up.
Never said any of that....are the democrats beating you as we chat here?

Which is why Nancy Pelosi was able to keep her job as speaker, I'm sure.

But liberals are the least tolerant bunch and they could care less about liberty - they are interested in oppression through power.

Trust me... liberals don't have a clue to what tolerant is, just look at any demonstration these liberals are involved in.

.. grow the fuck up.
So in your mind someone who supports true liberty needs to (and I quote) "grow the fuck up"? Wow. That really illustrates the mind-set of the modern day liberal.

To answer your question - yes - you should support the flying of the Confederate flag because whatever idiotic oppressive "logic" you use to bring it down can be used to bring you down one day. Whatever you use to eliminate the freedom of speech of your enemies can (and inevitably will) be used against you to eliminate your free speech and freedoms. The fact that you don't understand that makes you woefully inadequate to even be having this discussion.

Incidentally - Martin Luther King Jr. taught the world that just as darkness cannot drive out darkness, hate cannot defeat hate. But something tells me you weren't aware of that either.

Democrats don't have to do anything asswipe. :0) They can depend on you morons to whip their base into a frenzy .. and that has proven to work like a charm. Stupid motherfuckers can't figure that out .. which is why you can't. :0)

There is no denying it - BaC just oozes "class". :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back