Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

What about before he came into office? No such thing as police brutality then right?

Nice way to change topics on what I was bring up. Where in my post was I talking about talk police brutality? Care to point that out ... or were you "just acting stupidly", as your beloved president would put it? In case you missed it, I was making reference to lowering promotional standards which is about affirmative action.

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

Idiot comments like yours are exactly why the Republican Party is down to white men only. :0)

Right-wing swastikas, the confederate flag, are also coming down, thrown in the trash, and disappearing all over the country as well. Do you attribute that to blacks not passing a test as well?

So let me get this straight, because maybe you need help to figure it out. Everyone has been given the same promotional test for which to advance their career as firemen, and because not enough black people passed you want to lay blame on the republicans being racist. Please tell me you just didn't say that with a straight face, because that is what your post is saying.

Tell me something, just how highly do you think the democrat party really thinks of black people if they feel the only way you can pass a test is to give special consideration to you and lower the standards. What does it say about black people to even CONSIDER that as an option? Do you think the democrat party thinks very highly of you and your abilities to make it? I would think you'd be rather offended by having the democrats degrade your ability in such a way that they feel they need to look at dumbing down a test so you can pass. I mean having everyone take the same exact promotional test is just SO unfair, this is why liberals don't really know what racism is (unless it's "favoritism" you are really after).

Idiot comments like yours are exactly why the Republican Party is down to white men only. :0)

Right-wing swastikas, the confederate flag, are also coming down, thrown in the trash, and disappearing all over the country as well. Do you attribute that to blacks not passing a test as well?

So let me get this straight, because maybe you need help to figure it out. Everyone has been given the same promotional test for which to advance their career as firemen, and because not enough black people passed you want to lay blame on the republicans being racist. Please tell me you just didn't say that with a straight face, because that is what your post is saying.

Tell me something, just how highly do you think the democrat party really thinks of black people if they feel the only way you can pass a test is to give special consideration to you and lower the standards. What does it say about black people to even CONSIDER that as an option? Do you think the democrat party thinks very highly of you and your abilities to make it? I would think you'd be rather offended by having the democrats degrade your ability in such a way that they feel they need to look at dumbing down a test so you can pass. I mean having everyone take the same exact promotional test is just SO unfair, this is why liberals don't really know what racism is (unless it's "favoritism" you are really after).

You don't get it. It doesn't fucking matter what you think. I know nothing about that test, nor do I care. I'd be more interested in job performances, not tests.

Regardless of any test, it has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the day. Pretty sure you weren't whining about preferential treatment when it was all white people on the receiving end of it.

Irrespective of what you think about liberals, black people, racism, and tests .. the Republican Party is headed for the toilet ..and justifiably so.

No mystery why white men are the only segment of the population that supports the all-white party in the majority. :0) No mystery whatsoever.

You don't get it. It doesn't fucking matter what you think. I know nothing about that test, nor do I care. I'd be more interested in job performances, not tests.

Regardless of any test, it has absolutely nothing to do with the events of the day. Pretty sure you weren't whining about preferential treatment when it was all white people on the receiving end of it.

Irrespective of what you think about liberals, black people, racism, and tests .. the Republican Party is headed for the toilet ..and justifiably so.

No mystery why white men are the only segment of the population that supports the all-white party in the majority. :0) No mystery whatsoever.

I didn't get the memo that Obie and the Democrap Plantation (inclusive of the Congressional Black Caucus) finally have set you free. Praytell, please post that memo!

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News
And his blatantly obvious anti law enforcement attitude

I didn't get the memo that Obie and the Democrap Plantation (inclusive of the Congressional Black Caucus) finally have set you free. Praytell, please post that memo!

:0) Close your eyes, stick a broom up your wrinkled pink ass and the answer will come to you in a vision.

:0) Close your eyes, stick a broom up your wrinkled pink ass and the answer will come to you in a vision.

Don't get mad, bro. Reality does not care how you feel, along with the pols that you've been conditioned to vote for.

Where do you get this hatred from?
Guess what genius. Everyone who applies for civil service must sit for exams. The issue is that these tests have been dumbed down to a level that the average 8th grade student would earn a perfect score.
And you don't get the job unless you pass the test. So job performance at that stage is immaterial.
BTW, Mr Bellicose. Liberalism has FAILED members of minority groups.
The proof is the last 7.5 years. Blacks voted for Obama because they were under the impression that "now we have one of our own in the job. He will make our lives better."...The polar opposite is true. And who do you less than observant and overly emotional people place the blame? White people and the GOP. What a crock of shit.
The democrat party is so over. You LOST two consecutive mid term elections. Both 2010 and 2014 were mandates against Obama and his divisive far left wing policies.
Own it. It is YOUR fault.

THAT is the best you have in response.
Not only are you a bigoted ass. You are also mentally 12 years old.
Now, bring it. Fool
This should be amusing.

Tell me Einstein ... where is the preferential treatment of you are all given the same exact test? That's what I mean, you throw out terms, yet you can never back them up, just like this MOUNDS of evidence you have the republicans are racist. Still waiting for that. It's hard to show you know what you're talking about if you can't prove a single word of it. What racial slurs have republicans made towards blacks? What specific racial policies have they enacted that very specifically targets only black people? Again, I believe all your complaining only amounts to pure BS without specifics.

Oh, and there are black republicans as well as women republicans, sorry to burst your little fantasy island preconceptions of the right. It's just that we trust on everyone's own abilities to pass an exam, we don't have to show or say that an individual of a particular group is not intelligent enough to pass it on their own without government help. Those are clear examples of policies from YOUR party.

Fuck the ratshit flag of losers .. a shitstain on American history and it came down because it is exactly that .. a shitstain on American history.

First of all - classy. Nice language. You must be a pillar of your community and a shining example to children.

Second - excellent ignorance. Celebrating fascism. Adolf Hitlzer and the Nazi's also believed in censoring. If you weren't an ignorant idiot, you would celebrate the fact that we used to be so free, we had the freedom to be racist, hateful, etc. That is true freedom.

Third - thank you for illustrating that liberals are about as "tolerant" as Saddam Hussein. If you libtards actually had an ounce of "tolerance" in you, you would support the Confederate flag as a symbol of your tolerance. Oops...

Thank you for illustrating for the world once and for all how hateful, intolerant, and oppressive/facist you people actually are.

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

:0) The nation has turned into a powder keg because racist white men are losing control of this country and republicans can no longer elect a president.

..oh yeah, and it's going to get worse for republican men.
Except that it's not white men killing anyone. It's black people committing mass murder against law enforcement. Oops...

Do you always tell egregiously lies or do you only do it when you're ashamed of your political ideology and your race? I'm just curious.

[

Again --- Liberals actually created this country, Buttsoiler. Thank us later. Much later.

But again again --- Pothead didn't say "liberals" --- he said "leftists". I have no doubt the distinction continues to evade the razor-thin depths narrows of your intellect as it always has. Same shit, different day.

And you think by changing your name you somehow become qualified to ruminate on all this.
That's hilarious.

You leftist piles of shit have created nothing other than death camps.

I am a Liberal, dedicated to liberty and the free market.

You are leftist thug dedicated to authoritarianism and central rule.

Democrats have to whip their plantation into a racist frenzy....as evidenced above....

OBarry has set this country back decades. I don't know if we EVER recover from this clown's little Alynsky bullshit.

Last edited:
Yeah sure Unhinged2008, here is some of that incitement.

"They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day."

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

Of course he is spot on. There is a lack of trust between LEO's and many Black communities. The lack of trust goes both ways.

Of course he is Blindfool, cops are your enemy. Second only the US Constitution in enemies you seek to vanquish.

Here are the most recent statements by President Obama. Nothing even remotely resembling incitement.

Remarks by President Obama, President Tusk of the European Council, and President Juncker of the European Commission after U.S. -EU Meeting

Remarks by President Obama and President Duda of Poland After Bilateral Meeting

But you're entitled to live in your Grand Delusion.

"Welcome to the Grand Delusion..Come on in and see what's happenin.."

I quoted and cited. That you ignore is typical of the left, but fails to alter reality.

Forum List

Back