Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

[

Holy crap, someone get this guy a dictionary and some common sense. Do you know what Violent Incitement is, wait, obviously not. See he didn't incite anyone, because he didn't call for anyone to kill anyone, or to even confront anyone. He certainly didn't get up there with pitchforks and torches calling for cop heads...which is what VIOLENT incitment would be tantamount to.

HOLD ON, LET ME USE YOUR LOGIC. Everytime anyone comes on TV or the internet and comments negatively on the Presidents foreign policy or how he's handling ISIS, obviously their inciting terrorism and terrorist attacks.

Oh, not your god, he is perfect.

{{In the meantime, all Americans should recognize the anger, frustration, and grief that so many Americans are feeling -- feelings that are being expressed in peaceful protests and vigils. Michelle and I share those feelings. Rather than fall into a predictable pattern of division and political posturing, let’s reflect on what we can do better. Let’s come together as a nation, and keep faith with one another, in order to ensure a future where all of our children know that their lives matter.}

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile}

'Righties' have lost on virtually every fucking social issue they champion .. guns are next and right around the corner. The Republican Party is down to white men only voting for them in the majority .. and you still can't figure it out.

That's the beauty of the United States chief. The U.S. Constitution protects me from the "mob mentality" stupidity that mindless people such as yourself fall into. Your self-proclaimed "majority" won't be enough to get my guns. You need a super majority (2/3's of the House, 2/3's of the Senate, and 3/4's of the state). Good luck with that junior!
False, shit head .
You are the mob mentality.
Also, all that has to happen to get your guns is for you to make a threat about trying to take your guns away.

Yeah sure Unhinged2008, here is some of that incitement.

"They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day."

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

Of course he is spot on. There is a lack of trust between LEO's and many Black communities. The lack of trust goes both ways.

Of course he is Blindfool, cops are your enemy. Second only the US Constitution in enemies you seek to vanquish.

who supports cop killers?

You.

you are mentally ill if you've gotten that from anything I've posted. near as I can tell there was only one person who was ok with that.

You came in here and blamed the "right" for the terrorist attack by the far left BLM after an incitement by Obama yesterday. You were far more concerned with lying to slander the enemies you hate than to deal with the reality of what happened.

it must be horrible to be a raving, delusional, uneducated, failure at life like you are. I understand it's embittered you. but you really should try to think before posting. I figure you spend your time spewing here because in real life people beat the bejeezus out of you.

You mean like raving that the "right" is responsible for the BLM murderers? I understand that the party defines you, but you should try to think before you spout your slanderous lies. Clearly your are a loser in real life and the fantasy you create here is all you have.
Oh no not the yur a party drone ploy again!
You gotta stop beating that dead horse.

[

:0) She'd be wasting her time explaining it to you. You simply don't possess the capacity to figure it out. You're so controlled by the mindfuck that operates your brain .. you just could not figure it out.

'Righties' have lost on virtually every fucking social issue they champion .. guns are next and right around the corner. The Republican Party is down to white men only voting for them in the majority .. and you still can't figure it out.

The topic of this thread is absolutely fucking moronic to the nth degree .. and you can't figure it out.

There is one commonality among racists. They're stupid .. incredibly stupid. :0) I recommend that more people with brains visit sites like this.:0) They'd be amazed by the level of ignorance that comes from you dummies.

Politically, you have no chance. Too stupid. :0)

{Brown told reporters at an early morning news conference: “The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” during negotiations. “He said he was upset about the recent shootings, he was upset at white people. The suspect said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.}

Suspect in Dallas shooting stated he wanted to 'kill white officers'

You just keep lying, reality is bound to change.

[

Holy crap, someone get this guy a dictionary and some common sense. Do you know what Violent Incitement is, wait, obviously not. See he didn't incite anyone, because he didn't call for anyone to kill anyone, or to even confront anyone. He certainly didn't get up there with pitchforks and torches calling for cop heads...which is what VIOLENT incitment would be tantamount to.

HOLD ON, LET ME USE YOUR LOGIC. Everytime anyone comes on TV or the internet and comments negatively on the Presidents foreign policy or how he's handling ISIS, obviously their inciting terrorism and terrorist attacks.

{{In the meantime, all Americans should recognize the anger, frustration, and grief that so many Americans are feeling -- feelings that are being expressed in peaceful protests and vigils. Michelle and I share those feelings. Rather than fall into a predictable pattern of division and political posturing, let’s reflect on what we can do better. Let’s come together as a nation, and keep faith with one another, in order to ensure a future where all of our children know that their lives matter.}

...I don't understand what anything you posted has to do with what I said, like when did I call Obama a god or anything but the President? Or how is that anything but the President condoning peaceful protests and Vigils? You realize peaceful is right there in the quote you provided, right? How is telling people to understand the grief and such of the other people...inciting anything but understanding?

[

...I don't understand what anything you posted has to do with what I said, like when did I call Obama a god or anything but the President? Or how is that anything but the President condoning peaceful protests and Vigils? You realize peaceful is right there in the quote you provided, right? How is telling people to understand the grief and such of the other people...inciting anything but understanding?
Unhinged is a raving nutsack.
Keep that in mind when posting with him.

That's the beauty of the United States chief. The U.S. Constitution protects me from the "mob mentality" stupidity that mindless people such as yourself fall into. Your self-proclaimed "majority" won't be enough to get my guns. You need a super majority (2/3's of the House, 2/3's of the Senate, and 3/4's of the state). Good luck with that junior!

That's the beauty of the Constitution .. you can change it. Of course that falls short of how Jefferson viewed the Constitution. He believed it should be re-written every 19 years.

That being said, the interpretation of the Constitution is left to the Supreme Court .. which republicans have pushed into the hands of democrats. If you can't elect a president .. and you can't .. you have no control of the Supreme Court.

Given that even many states in the South are turning minority-majority, even the republican lock on those states are in serious jeopardy.

White men only doesn't bode well for your political future.

just as an abused spouse is not responsible for the violence done to them..... the president is not responsible for the insane bigotry of the right since he became president.

Oh so the "right" are the ones murder cops on Obama's incitement?

Fucking leftists.
I guarantee you that those people were as left as left gets. It's ironic that the people who accuse conservatives of being "anti-government" are the one's who hate America. On the 4th of July, liberals started an #AmericaWasNeverGreat campaign on Twitter. What kind of assholes do that? Liberals can't even show love to the U.S. one day out of the year. And they are all too happy to shoot and kill government employees.

Again --- Liberals actually created this country, Buttsoiler. Thank us later. Much later.

But again again --- Pothead didn't say "liberals" --- he said "leftists". I have no doubt the distinction continues to evade the razor-thin depths narrows of your intellect as it always has. Same shit, different day.

And you think by changing your name you somehow become qualified to ruminate on all this.
That's hilarious.

Yeah sure Unhinged2008, here is some of that incitement.

"They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day."

President Obama on the Fatal Shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

Of course he is spot on. There is a lack of trust between LEO's and many Black communities. The lack of trust goes both ways.

Of course he is Blindfool, cops are your enemy. Second only the US Constitution in enemies you seek to vanquish.

Here are the most recent statements by President Obama. Nothing even remotely resembling incitement.

Remarks by President Obama, President Tusk of the European Council, and President Juncker of the European Commission after U.S. -EU Meeting

Remarks by President Obama and President Duda of Poland After Bilateral Meeting

But you're entitled to live in your Grand Delusion.

"Welcome to the Grand Delusion..Come on in and see what's happenin.."

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees

The administration did support the lowering of promotional standards because there wasn't a lot of blacks that was able to pass the fire fighters exam in Connecticut. Utilizing skin color over your ability to pass an exam sounds pretty racist based, don't know any other way around that excuse.

What about before he came into office? No such thing as police brutality then right?

That's the beauty of the Constitution .. you can change it. Of course that falls short of how Jefferson viewed the Constitution. He believed it should be re-written every 19 years.

That being said, the interpretation of the Constitution is left to the Supreme Court .. which republicans have pushed into the hands of democrats. If you can't elect a president .. and you can't .. you have no control of the Supreme Court.

Given that even many states in the South are turning minority-majority, even the republican lock on those states are in serious jeopardy.

White men only doesn't bode well for your political future.
Sorry junior....that's not how it works. First of all, there is no "interpretation" of the U.S. Constitution any more than there is "interpretation" of the speed limit law or rape laws. Second, no where in the U.S. Constitution does it grant the Supreme Court to rule on the Constitution itself.

Sooooo....all you need is 2/3's of the House (which we own), 2/3's of the Senate (which we own), and 3/4's of the states (which we own) to alter the U.S. Constitution that protects my right to keep and bear arms. Good luck with that junior!

who supports cop killers?

You.

you are mentally ill if you've gotten that from anything I've posted. near as I can tell there was only one person who was ok with that.

You came in here and blamed the "right" for the terrorist attack by the far left BLM after an incitement by Obama yesterday. You were far more concerned with lying to slander the enemies you hate than to deal with the reality of what happened.

it must be horrible to be a raving, delusional, uneducated, failure at life like you are. I understand it's embittered you. but you really should try to think before posting. I figure you spend your time spewing here because in real life people beat the bejeezus out of you.

You mean like raving that the "right" is responsible for the BLM murderers? I understand that the party defines you, but you should try to think before you spout your slanderous lies. Clearly your are a loser in real life and the fantasy you create here is all you have.

try reading with comprehension

:cuckoo:

charles-moore2.jpg

DAMMIT OBAMA!!!

Forum List

Back