Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

Obama - what a guy.

what a great president

What a great ad, it helped his opponent to take the lead.

I hope Obama keeps those going!

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

I never said Kerry and the Dems didn't challenge Ohio (although not nearly as forcefully as they should have). I said KERRY WON OHIO.

2004 Ohio Exit Polls
Kerry -- 54%
Bush -- 45%

Get it right, Repug twit. That's right, you Repug mother fuckers stole the 2000 and 2004 elections because you are fucking Nazis who don't believe in democracy.

Ah, yes...the EXIT POLLS! Here's a little newsflash for ya', Sparky...exit polls only count if you're a television pundit. What REALLY counts on election day is ballot votes. The reason Bush won Ohio is that he had more votes than Kerry. I know that must frost your flakes but it's the truth just as it's the truth that Bush beat Gore in Florida.

Wrong again, Repug dolt. Exit polls were used to overturn the Ukraine election results in Nov 2004...2 DAYS BEFORE THE U.S. ELECTION. In fact, exit polls have been used numerous times to overturn election results.

I know, I know...ballot fraud only happens in "them other countries". The exit polls were correct in the Ukraine, but were somehow "wrong" here. The Ukranians know something about exit polling that we don't, I guess.

Keep telling yourself that, fascist fuck. Your lies are all you got, that's why you are a Repug in the first place.

I love the OPs name. Another leftwing delusional that proves Im right. I love it when democrats say that liberals and Kerry didnt challenge Ohio. Thanks man!!!!

I never said Kerry and the Dems didn't challenge Ohio (although not nearly as forcefully as they should have). I said KERRY WON OHIO.

2004 Ohio Exit Polls
Kerry -- 54%
Bush -- 45%

Get it right, Repug twit. That's right, you Repug mother fuckers stole the 2000 and 2004 elections because you are fucking Nazis who don't believe in democracy.

Ah, yes...the EXIT POLLS! Here's a little newsflash for ya', Sparky...exit polls only count if you're a television pundit. What REALLY counts on election day is ballot votes. The reason Bush won Ohio is that he had more votes than Kerry. I know that must frost your flakes but it's the truth just as it's the truth that Bush beat Gore in Florida.

Wrong again, Repug dolt. Exit polls were used to overturn the Ukraine election results in 2004...2 DAYS BEFORE THE U.S. ELECTION. In fact, exit polls have been used numerous times to overturn election results.

I know, I know...ballot fraud only happens in "them other countries". The exit polls were correct in the Ukraine, but were somehow "wrong" here. Even though all of the major news organizations in the U.S. have been using exit polls for decades, the Ukranians know something about exit polling that we don't.

Keep telling yourself that, fascist fuck. Your lies are all you got, that's why you are a Repug in the first place.

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.
Okay, so Romney's an SOB.

So why should I vote for Obama?

Uhhh...because Obama isn't an SOB???

Because Obama's stimulus bill prevented another Great Depression???

Because Obama got rid of bin Laden, something your sorry fucking hero Bush couldn't do in 7 1/2 years???

Because Obama has actually tried to work with you Nazi fucks, but all you all care about is ruining him?

Because Obama doesn't take his marching orders from Grover Norquist, like you and every treasonous Repug in Congress???

There's 5 reasons that you can try to contemplate in your feeble, unremarkable, unsophisticated mind.

Bend over for the Koch brothers so they can insert their billionaire cocks into your blubbery serf ass, lightweight. :lol:

Not near as powerful as this. BTW--after the 100 million Obama threw at Romney with fabricated lies--it didn't work--Romney is leading Obama.
http://www.politico.com/morningscore/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHeTwoy5vI]These Hands - YouTube[/ame]

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
Romney is attacking our problems while Obama is attacking Romney

Whoa!!! Them profound words, tea bagger lightweight!! I didn't know you had it in you!!!

Stand aside before I take a giant shit on you, you stupid ass white trash racist fucking birther. You're probably some unemployed dumb fuck living off the government, like a high percentage of hypocritical racist tea baggers.

"Hi my name is Mitt Romney and I helped large corporations move millions of jobs to India, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. This gave my clients a big savings on labor costs, and it destroyed the American economy (which relied upon people with jobs to buy things). I don't really care about what happens in this country because I moved all my money to Caymans. And I'm not worried about getting unmasked because Rush Limbaugh convinces the serfs that I'm a job creator"

(suckers)

Last edited:
"Hi my name is Mitt Romney and I helped large corporations move millions of jobs to India, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. This gave my clients a big savings on labor costs, and it destroyed the American economy (which relied upon people with jobs to buy things). I don't really care about what happen in this country because I moved all my money to Caymans. And I'm not worried about getting caught because Rush Limbaugh convinces the serfs that I'm a job creator"

(suckers)
"Hi. My name is Barack Obama. I gave the People's money to companies to provide more jobs off shore than on shore"

(retards)

ok? what did he say that isn't true?
at least he's not calling Obama, a Felon

True? What? In your world?

The United States..IS A SECULAR NATION.

There is NO NATIONAL RELIGION.

This allows all faiths to practice their own religion, in peace.

If what Romney is saying is true..he wants it more religious.

And he might want to impose a national religion.

Ready to convert to Mormonism?

Well..being female..you get to be part of someone else's planet..to serve them.

Like that idea?
You do know the President can't impose a national religion, right?

So you're getting your frilly panties in a wad over something that's impossible.

But, I understand that you're unable to support Obama's record, so all you have left is fear-mongering.

In other words, you're admitting that your little buddy Stephanie is an ignorant, unsophisticated lightweight dolt. But instead of stating this obvious fact, you would rather pick a fight with a smart liberal like Sallow who can easily squash your unremarkable ass like a bug???

You do enjoy getting ripped new assholes by smart liberals, I've noticed that about you. You enjoy that almost as much as giving Grover Norquist blow jobs. :lol:

"Hi my name is Mitt Romney and I helped large corporations move millions of jobs to India, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. This gave my clients a big savings on labor costs, and it destroyed the American economy (which relied upon people with jobs to buy things). I don't really care about what happens in this country because I moved all my money to Caymans. And I'm not worried about getting unmasked because Rush Limbaugh convinces the serfs that I'm a job creator"

(suckers)

NOPE you're the IDIOT. Obama's record of OUTSOURCING.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

And there's more to come--be assured of that.

image-183.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
Romney is attacking our problems while Obama is attacking Romney

Romney isn't attacking our problems.

Romney is the problem.

If anyone represents the stupidity of undermining the middle class to make a few rich douchebags richer, (the cause of all our problems) Romney is that guy.

Yawn.

Even the Communists in Vietnam got bored of Class Warfare. Dude, your party is economically to the left of real Communists.

How bad does that suck?

Yeah, the Democrats are Communists....which is why they get millions of dollars in campaign contributions from Wall Street. Obama got more campaign contributions from Wall Street than any Presidential candidate in history in 2008.

I guess you're saying Wall Street is full of idiots...careful now, Repugs aren't allowed to say that. This is becoming way too complicated for your unsophisticated tea bagger mind.

Rich Repugs unzip their pants and Repug serfs like you must open your mouths for insertion. That's the tea bagger protocol, you aren't allowed to ask questions.

Just stick to your birther bullshit, you fucking dolt.

Yeah, the Democrats are Communists....which is why they get millions of dollars in campaign contributions from Wall Street. Obama got more campaign contributions from Wall Street than any Presidential candidate in history in 2008.

I guess you're saying Wall Street is full of idiots...careful now, Repugs aren't allowed to say that. This is becoming way too complicated for your unsophisticated tea bagger mind.

Rich Repugs unzip their pants and Repug serfs like you must open your mouths for insertion. That's the tea bagger protocol, you aren't allowed to ask questions.

Just stick to your birther bullshit, you fucking dolt.

So because he is a greedy hypocrite he isnt a communist? How is he supposed to get power without money?

we arent allowed to ask questions, yet we do so all the time without any problem. How exactly does that work?

The thing about birthers, is it was started by Democrats.

(suckers)

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

image-183.jpg

You know, I started a thread a while back about how the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gives much larger campaign contributions to Repugs compared to Dems. You see, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is a huge proponent of outsourcing jobs. If you don't believe me, look it up.

And, in unison, EVERY full-of-shit Repug on this board said outsourcing is the "American way" and that Dems should "quit whining about".

You see, outsourcing is "good" when private enterprise or a Repug is responsible for it...but "bad" if it can be pinned on a Democrat.

And that acurately reflects how you hypocritical Repug assholes think. Sad, but COMPLETELY true.

(suckers)

image-183.jpg

You know, I started a thread a while back about how the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gives much larger campaign contributions to Repugs compared to Dems. You see, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is a huge proponent of outsourcing jobs. If you don't believe me, look it up.

And, in unison, EVERY full-of-shit Repug on this board said outsourcing is the "American way", part of "free enterprise", and that Dems should "quit whining about".

You see, outsourcing is "good" when private enterprise or a Repug is responsible for it...but "bad" if it can be pinned on a Democrat.

And that acurately reflects how you hypocritical Repug assholes think. Sad, but COMPLETELY true.

(suckers)

image-183.jpg

And, in unison, EVERY full-of-shit Repug on this board said outsourcing is the "American way", part of "free enterprise", and that Dems should "quit whining about".

You see, outsourcing is "good" and "the American way" when private enterprise or a Repug is responsible for it...but "bad" if it can be pinned on a Democrat.

(suckers)

So how many thousands of jobs has Obama and company moved overseas?

Obama - what a guy.

what a great president

What a great ad, it helped his opponent to take the lead.

I hope Obama keeps those going!

Romney still trails Obama in most polls, guy. Sorry. And if you take out ones run by rightwingers and moonies, by quite a lot.

"Hi my name is Mitt Romney and I helped large corporations move millions of jobs to India, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. This gave my clients a big savings on labor costs, and it destroyed the American economy (which relied upon people with jobs to buy things). I don't really care about what happen in this country because I moved all my money to Caymans. And I'm not worried about getting caught because Rush Limbaugh convinces the serfs that I'm a job creator"

(suckers)
"Hi. My name is Barack Obama. I gave the People's money to companies to provide more jobs off shore than on shore"

(retards)

"Hi. My name is Si Modo. I beleive whatever shit I hear on Hate Radio because it confirms my hatred."

Forum List

Back