Obama's Latest Attack Ad Against Romney is MASTERFUL!!

Romney is attacking our problems while Obama is attacking Romney

Romney isn't attacking our problems.

Romney is the problem.

If anyone represents the stupidity of undermining the middle class to make a few rich douchebags richer, (the cause of all our problems) Romney is that guy.

Yawn.

Even the Communists in Vietnam got bored of Class Warfare. Dude, your party is economically to the left of real Communists.

How bad does that suck?

True? What? In your world?

The United States..IS A SECULAR NATION.

There is NO NATIONAL RELIGION.

This allows all faiths to practice their own religion, in peace.

If what Romney is saying is true..he wants it more religious.

And he might want to impose a national religion.

Ready to convert to Mormonism?

Well..being female..you get to be part of someone else's planet..to serve them.

Like that idea?
You do know the President can't impose a national religion, right?

So you're getting your frilly panties in a wad over something that's impossible.

But, I understand that you're unable to support Obama's record, so all you have left is fear-mongering.

Millions of people have been killed by crazy religious fanatics who believe in impossible and even silly things.

Sorry, I was willing to vote for a Republican this year, but the Mormons are just too damned crazy for me to give the keys to the Nukes to.
Sheer emotionalism. That's all you've got.

So you're getting your frilly panties in a wad over something that's impossible.

But, I understand that you're unable to support Obama's record, so all you have left is fear-mongering.

Millions of people have been killed by crazy religious fanatics who believe in impossible and even silly things.

Sorry, I was willing to vote for a Republican this year, but the Mormons are just too damned crazy for me to give the keys to the Nukes to.

Emotional...as in LOVE of country? That's all he needs.

Romney is attacking our problems while Obama is attacking Romney

Romney is the problem.

If anyone represents the stupidity of undermining the middle class to make a few rich douchebags richer, (the cause of all our problems) Romney is that guy.

Yawn.

Even the Communists in Vietnam got bored of Class Warfare. Dude, your party is economically to the left of real Communists.

How bad does that suck?

What sucks is that for years, I voted against my own economic interests.

Not any more.

You still do because you are afraid of the gheys and the brown people... and that's kind of sad.

I hope the Obama campaign runs more of these MASTERFUL attack ads, it is giving Romney a boost in the polls and costing Obama's campaign and unions $100,000,000.00!

Wonder if all the union members are happy to live on less retirement as the union tries to get Obama re-elected.

No, reason and logic.

You don't let religious crazy people near nuclear weapons....

Romney is the problem.

Yawn.

How bad does that suck?

Not any more.

You still do because you are afraid of the gheys and the brown people... and that's kind of sad.

It's worse than that. Those are not even his ideas or thoughts. He is just parroting the words of those with thier hands in his pockets.

Romney is the problem.

Yawn.

How bad does that suck?

Not any more.

I understand, that is why I won't vote for Obama, he is stalling the economy by his actions. Businesses are holding money instead of investing.

Romney is the problem.

Yawn.

How bad does that suck?

Not any more.

What the fuck are gheys and brown people? Are you huffing paint or something?

Yawn.

How bad does that suck?

Not any more.

I understand, that is why I won't vote for Obama, he is stalling the economy by his actions. Businesses are holding money instead of investing.

Well, that's a good reason for a progressive tax code that invests in infrastructure then.

YOu finally admit, "Supply Side" doesn't work and never will?

Emotional...as in LOVE of country? That's all he needs.
Mormons! BOOGA BOOGA!!

Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.

No, reason and logic.

You don't let religious crazy people near nuclear weapons....
Except for Iranians, apparently. :cool:

Finally!! A Democrat dishing it out instead of receiving it all the time. You go, Obama!!

Probably the best Democrat attack ad ever. And it has the advantage of being 100% true.

The ad does a very effective job of exposing Romney for the absolute total fraud and shameless liar that he is. Romney's horrible singing, combined with the factual tidbits about his vulture capitalism, make him look very unappealing except to the most idiotic right-wing Repug extremists.

And it's quite telling how NO worthless Repug on this board can offer a viable endorsement of Romney. He's absolutely one of the least attractive Presidential candidates EVER.

Obama - what a guy.

what a great president

Romney is the problem.

Yawn.

How bad does that suck?

Not any more.

Intellectually bankrupt.

no problem..Obama hasn't gotten a clue these latest attacks didn't work and the people are already "sick" of them..I say, GO OBAMA...don't tout your wonderful record to give the people a reason to re-elect you..Keep Attacking

hello November..vote Obama out people

Obama already stated in the Charlie Rose interview that he didn't think his first 3 and a half years was worth running on. He said he will be pointing out the differences between his vision and Romney's. You can expect him to do just that. There was more than enough "dirt" laid out by the hopeful GOP candidates in the primary to keep the ad men busy with Obama's "attack on Mittens over the next few months.
So, Obama's admitted his first term is a failure.

Why does he deserve a second?
Huffy, you didn't answer my question.

Not any more.

Well, that's a good reason for a progressive tax code that invests in infrastructure then.

YOu finally admit, "Supply Side" doesn't work and never will?

That is not what I said, you have businesses that got caught in the recession and now they are holding until they can invest and know the return. Holding money doesn't produce taxes, it is earnings at first, then sits and only the interest can be taxed. It is the flow of money that creates the taxes, and it is not flowing.

Forum List

Back