Sununu apologizes to Obama for his comments

Now that he's apologized, let's see if Obama will man up as well.
Insert Jeopardy theme here.

the president doesn't have anything to apologize for.

tissue?

he went around telling the world how sorry we are for existing, he should be apologizing to americans for that act.

not as horrible as Hilary who looked like she was going to blow the president of mexico when he was on the senate floor berating america. hilary was clapping so hard the more this guy was going on how bad america was.

also there was a GOP senator that apoligized for calling Obamas policy a babykiller but u know GOP never steps up to the plate.

Last edited:
Sununu was more right than wrong.

Right idea and the grace to apologize for going over the top in how he expressed it. Not backing down from the main point though:

“But I don’t apologize for the idea that this president has demonstrated that he does not understand how jobs are created in America. He thinks that jobs are created by giving grants to your cronies, to your bundlers and your contributors, like he did with Solyndra,” he said.

the president doesn't have anything to apologize for.

tissue?

he went around telling the world how sorry we are for existing, he should be apologizing to americans for that act.

not as horrible as Hilary who looked like she was going to blow the president of mexico when he was on the senate floor berating america. hilary was clapping so hard the more this guy was going on how bad america was.
Link?

A former White House Chief of Staff suggested that the lingering effects of drug use were preventing the sitting President from having any idea how the American system functions. That strikes me as pretty unusual. It strikes me as very unusual that this same person would apologize for intemperate remarks made elsewhere in the interviews but apparently leave the slurs regarding drug use standing.

Further, John Sununu's father was Palestinian, and his mom was Greek. John was born in Havana, Cuba.
Should John really be casting doubt on anyone's nationality?

New Topics

Forum List

Back