Obama's homeland erupts: Kenya: Extremists vow more attacks; president responds

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Hopefully there is something that Obama can do to help his homeland.

GARISSA, Kenya (AP) — Somalia's Islamic extremist group al-Shabab warned Saturday of more attacks in Kenya like the assault on Garissa University College that killed 148 people.

Related Stories
  1. The Latest: Kenyan officials say all students accounted for Associated Press
  2. Kenya mourns 148 dead in university attack by militants Associated Press
  3. Al-Shabab militants kill 147 at university in Kenya Associated Press
  4. Kenya to respond to Shebab attack in 'severest way': president AFP
  5. Al-Shabab claim responsibility for 4 dead in Kenya Associated Press
"Kenyan cities will run red with blood," said al-Shabab according to the SITE intelligence monitoring group.

The Islamic militants said the attack on Garissa college was in retaliation for killings carried out by Kenyan troops fighting the rebels in Somalia.

GARISSA, Kenya (AP) — Somalia's Islamic extremist group al-Shabab warned Saturday of more attacks in Kenya like the assault on Garissa University College that killed 148 people.

Related Stories
"Kenyan cities will run red with blood," said al-Shabab according to the SITE intelligence monitoring group.

The Islamic militants said the attack on Garissa college was in retaliation for killings carried out by Kenyan troops fighting the rebels in Somalia.

I can see how much good you're doing for your homeland.

Related Stories

What does that even mean? you got me there, it is hard to argue against such claims.

Related Stories

What does that even mean? you got me there, it is hard to argue against such claims.

It means that people like you are an embarrassment and disgrace to this great nation.

Related Stories

It means that people like you are an embarrassment and disgrace to this great nation.

How so, because Obama's homeland is on fire? WTF is wrong with you people?

Related Stories

You're a very stupid man, aren't you.

Related Stories

Yeah, maybe I am, but at least I can make a coherent point, you not so much.

So let's compare each other's service to this country. You first, how have you served your country?

Related Stories

Wait a minute, I think I get it through my thick skull. You are mad because I said Obama's homeland? Really? You calling me stupid for doing so? Really?

So let's compare each other's service to this country. You first, how have you served your country?

So you'd like me to share personal information on the internet with a complete dipshit. Is that right? How could anyone resist an invitation like that? You should have just left it at "Yeah, maybe I am...." and called it a day.

Related Stories

Wait a minute, I think I get it through my thick skull. You are mad because I said Obama's homeland? Really? You calling me stupid for doing so? Really?

If you subscribe to birther conspiracy theories you have to be stupid.

So you'd like me to share personal information on the internet with a complete dipshit. Is that right? How could anyone resist an invitation like that? You should have just left it at "Yeah, maybe I am...." and called it a day.

So I will take that as you have not served you country, thanks for the honestly. (sic) So first round goes to me.

Now, how many years did you serve your country as an elected official?

BTW I actually wanted you to share you information with all of us. I am quite sure you are accustomed to communicating when a dipshit is involved.

Related Stories

You are calling ma a "birther" because I said Kenya was Obama's homeland, really? Really is that what you are doing?

So I will take that as you have not served you country, thanks for the honestly. (sic) So first round goes to me.

You can take it any way you choose and count on being wrong, that's just how you're made.

You are calling ma a "birther" because I said Kenya was Obama's homeland, really? Really is that what you are doing?
Do you really need it spelled out for you? Or can you figure this out on your own? How much more explicit would you like it?

You can take it any way you choose and count on being wrong, that's just how you're made.

Ok, I'll take that as none. So once again I win.

Third round, how many years did you serve as a Union official?

Do you really need it spelled out for you? Or can you figure this out on your own? How much more explicit would you like it?

I absolutely and without doubt want to know what you think of someone who says that Kenya is Obama's homeland.

Ok, I'll take that as none. So once again I win.

Third round, how many years did you serve as a Union official?

One thing I can say for you, you are consistent. Consistently stupid and dishonest.

I absolutely and without doubt want to know what you think of someone who says that Kenya is Obama's homeland.

Holy shit! You really are this stupid.

"Obama's homeland erupts: Kenya: Extremists vow more attacks; president responds"

That you and others on the right continue to attempt to propagate this idiotic lie is further evidence that you and most others on the right are in fact idiots and liars.

Forum List

Back