Obama's homeland erupts: Kenya: Extremists vow more attacks; president responds

Wait a minute, I think I get it through my thick skull. You are mad because I said Obama's homeland? Really? You calling me stupid for doing so? Really?

If you subscribe to birther conspiracy theories you have to be stupid.

You are calling ma a "birther" because I said Kenya was Obama's homeland, really? Really is that what you are doing?
Do you really need it spelled out for you? Or can you figure this out on your own? How much more explicit would you like it?

I absolutely and without doubt want to know what you think of someone who says that Kenya is Obama's homeland.

Holy shit! You really are this stupid.

Really, I am that stupid. Tell me NOW what you think of a person that calls Kenya, Obama's homeland.

"Obama's homeland erupts: Kenya: Extremists vow more attacks; president responds"

That you and others on the right continue to attempt to propagate this idiotic lie is further evidence that you and most others on the right are in fact idiots and liars.

I am sorry sir, what lie would that be? That kenya is Obama's homeland? That?

Yeah, maybe I am, but at least I can make a coherent point, you not so much.

So let's compare each other's service to this country. You first, how have you served your country?

So you'd like me to share personal information on the internet with a complete dipshit. Is that right? How could anyone resist an invitation like that? You should have just left it at "Yeah, maybe I am...." and called it a day.

So I will take that as you have not served you country, thanks for the honestly. (sic) So first round goes to me.

Now, how many years did you serve your country as an elected official?

You can take it any way you choose and count on being wrong, that's just how you're made.

Ok, I'll take that as none. So once again I win.

Third round, how many years did you serve as a Union official?

One thing I can say for you, you are consistent. Consistently stupid and dishonest.

So, you didn't even bother to post some sort of foolishness concerning round three, so I once again win.

Now, how many years did you serve your community as an appointed official?

Come on now you have had to had done something for your country.

Come on you ball less wonders. You have insulted me and i have not really responded. Have at least enough of a sack to tell me what you think of some one who calls Kenya, Obama's homeland. Do it you twerps or STFU.

Hopefully there is something that Obama can do to help his homeland.

GARISSA, Kenya (AP) — Somalia's Islamic extremist group al-Shabab warned Saturday of more attacks in Kenya like the assault on Garissa University College that killed 148 people.

Related Stories
  1. The Latest: Kenyan officials say all students accounted for Associated Press
  2. Kenya mourns 148 dead in university attack by militants Associated Press
  3. Al-Shabab militants kill 147 at university in Kenya Associated Press
  4. Kenya to respond to Shebab attack in 'severest way': president AFP
  5. Al-Shabab claim responsibility for 4 dead in Kenya Associated Press
"Kenyan cities will run red with blood," said al-Shabab according to the SITE intelligence monitoring group.

The Islamic militants said the attack on Garissa college was in retaliation for killings carried out by Kenyan troops fighting the rebels in Somalia.

I can see how much good you're doing for your homeland.

What does that even mean? you got me there, it is hard to argue against such claims.

What is Obama's homeland?

I can see how much good you're doing for your homeland.

What does that even mean? you got me there, it is hard to argue against such claims.

It means that people like you are an embarrassment and disgrace to this great nation.

How so, because Obama's homeland is on fire? WTF is wrong with you people?

You're a very stupid man, aren't you.

So let's compare each other's service to this country. You first, how have you served your country?

Any service that you have done for this nation has been ERASED by your failure to behave in a patriotic manner for the past 6 years.

Do you realize that? Service to ones nation in youth doesn't allow one to oppose his nation later on.

You are not currently serving this nation. You are rooting against this nation. All bets are off. You suck.

Look at this nutter. He thinks he has trapped everyone. He found one isolated clip of Michelle Obama speaking about Barack Obama's ancestry.....and thinks he can claim that our POTUS is not an AMERICAN.

Loser. Disingenuousness. Nutter.

It means that people like you are an embarrassment and disgrace to this great nation.

Any service that you have done for this nation has been ERASED by your failure to behave in a patriotic manner for the past 6 years.

Do you realize that? Service to ones nation in youth doesn't allow one to oppose his nation later on.

You are not currently serving this nation. You are rooting against this nation. All bets are off. You suck.

I realize you align with the gestopo in thinking that opposing leadership is the same as opposing the nation, it is not.

But if I were to use your jaded BS criteria I guess that means that the 8 years preceding Obama you were definitely anti-American.

I am not rooting against the nation, I am rooting against those, like you and Obama, that are destroying the nation. Nothing is right in the nation and you support that? WTF is wrong with you people?

Bottom line, I have served my country and community my WHOLE life. I seriously doubt you have done shit to help anyone other then yourself.

I realize you align with the gestopo in thinking that opposing leadership is the same as opposing the nation, it is not.

But if I were to use your jaded BS criteria I guess that means that the 8 years preceding Obama you were definitely anti-American.

I am not rooting against the nation, I am rooting against those, like you and Obama, that are destroying the nation. Nothing is right in the nation and you support that? WTF is wrong with you people?

Bottom line, I have served my country and community my WHOLE life. I seriously doubt you have done shit to help anyone other then yourself.

You are a loser. Period.

You are a loser. Period.

you are a Nazi, obviously.

Its a shame whats been happening in muzzie world over the last few decades.

Uncivilised savages.

obama has referred to Kenya as his homeland many times. So has his ho. Perhaps the mean emotional, spiritual or ancestral homeland.

Not that obama would do anything since his family are muslim and muslims are killing Christians. What could he do? Wish them continued success.

So you'd like me to share personal information on the internet with a complete dipshit. Is that right? How could anyone resist an invitation like that? You should have just left it at "Yeah, maybe I am...." and called it a day.

So I will take that as you have not served you country, thanks for the honestly. (sic) So first round goes to me.

BTW I actually wanted you to share you information with all of us. I am quite sure you are accustomed to communicating when a dipshit is involved.

Who's us? The dipshit constituency?

If you subscribe to birther conspiracy theories you have to be stupid.

You are calling ma a "birther" because I said Kenya was Obama's homeland, really? Really is that what you are doing?
Do you really need it spelled out for you? Or can you figure this out on your own? How much more explicit would you like it?

I absolutely and without doubt want to know what you think of someone who says that Kenya is Obama's homeland.

Holy shit! You really are this stupid.

Really, I am that stupid. Tell me NOW what you think of a person that calls Kenya, Obama's homeland.

Anyone who says they believe in birther conspiracy theories are either completely stupid or absolutely dishonest. There is no third option.

You can take it any way you choose and count on being wrong, that's just how you're made.

One thing I can say for you, you are consistent. Consistently stupid and dishonest.

So, you didn't even bother to post some sort of foolishness concerning round three, so I once again win.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to establish credentials on a public forum, bonafides like that don't hold water. The fact that your first response was to refer to your alleged service gives rise to serious doubts about your veracity.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to establish credentials on a public forum, bonafides like that don't hold water. The fact that your first response was to refer to your alleged service gives rise to serious doubts about your veracity.

Well as has been pointed out i think it rude of you to speak so poorly of our First Lady. Other then that you sound like a nice young man who has never done a damn thing for this country in any way.

Apologize to the First Lady for your off color remarks.

Well as has been pointed out i think it rude of you to speak so poorly of our First Lady. Other then that you sound like a nice young man who has never done a damn thing for this country in any way.

Just as I thought, you're another internet phony, you never served your country in any way or ever did anything important with your life.

Just as I thought, you're another internet phony, you never served your country in any way or ever did anything important with your life.

I guess doing something important is in the eye of the beholder. Is seven deterrent patrols on a nuclear submarine important? A Union official for 25 years? An appointed official in the local government for 15 years? An elected official for 8 years? None of that I suppose is very important but considering what you are willing to admit to, which is nothing, I would say you have no high ground to condemn anyone.

All that aside, this thread started out with you insulting me because I said Obama's homeland, which is exactly what Michelle Obama says, as shown to you.

So where are your apologies to both of us?

Trouble in Obama's homeland? I'm sure the guys at Hawaii Five-O can handle it.

Apparently to the first lady there is a difference between where one is born and their homeland. I think it might have something to do with allegiance.

I never said once that Obama was born any where other then Hawaii. Michelle didn't either, I think it was more of a political statement. Like when when said she was never proud of this country, even when in Princeton and Harvard.

Forum List

Back