Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

you guys are funny....4k a night is nothing...got it

a family of four making only 400K a year and 4K a night is nothing and not elite, perfectly normal and in touch with america....

Its not pennies, but its also not uber rich like you keep spouting. We get it, no matter what obama does, you and your type have to say something negative about it.

Where were you when Bush took more vacation days than any other president in history? IN HISTORY....that is a fact I would love for you to address it.

Last edited:

a family of four making only 400K a year and 4K a night is nothing and not elite, perfectly normal and in touch with america....

Its not pennies, but its also not uber rich like you keep spouting. We get it, no matter what obama does, you and your type have to say something negative about it.

Where were you when Bush took more vacation days than any other president in history? IN HISTORY....that is a fact I would love for you to address it.

I still love how the right presents George Bush as "just a regular guy" while Obama is pilloried as elitist.

George Bush comes from one of the richest and politically connected families in the country. He had a "family compound" in Kennebunkport Main and had the political and family connections to stay anywhere on earth.
Obama was raised by a single mother and worked to obtain everything he has. He has no fortune in real estate to call on, there is no "Obama family compound" He is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and yet, every time he spends a cent, the right wing jumps up and down and says "He is not a regular American"

Last edited:

I still love how the right presents George Bush as "just a regular guy" while Obama is pilloried as elitist.

George Bush comes from one of the richest and politically connected families in the country. He had a "family compound" in Kennebunkport Main and had the political and family connections to stay anywhere on earth.
Obama was raised by a single mother and worked to obtain everything he has. He has no fortune in real estate to call on, there is no "Obama family compound" He is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and yet, every time he spends a cent, the right wing jumps up and down and says "He is not a regular American"

But the truth of the matter is that it is because of the way they are perceived by the public. President Bush doesn't have the style that President Obama has. President Bush comes across as a regular guy while President Obama comes across as an elitist.

Personally, I despise arrogance and elitism. President Bush may have come from a very well to do family, and he did, but he doesn't have the "air" about him of having come from one. On the other hand, President Obama came from a dirt poor upbringing, but acts like... John Kerry... arrogance to the max!

Immie

Last edited:

But the truth of the matter is that it is because of the way they are perceived by the public. President Bush doesn't have the style that President Obama has. President Bush comes across as a regular guy while President Obama comes across as an elitist.

Personally, I despise arrogance and elitism. President Bush may have come from a very well to do family, and he did, but he doesn't have the "air" about him of having come from one. On the other hand, President Obama came from a dirt poor upbringing, but acts like... John Kerry... arrogance to the max!

Immie

What is the term? "uppity" ??

Immie

All con men have style and arrogance....that's why they are so good at what they do.

Immie

No, I have never seen him as "uppity". I just see him as believing that he is better than the rest of us. He acts like he thinks we should worship him and not because of his race. I have never felt that he was "racist", just arrogant and elitist. He doesn't act like we owe him because of his race. He acts like he honestly thinks he is better than we are because of who he is, not what race he is.

Immie

Immie

All con men have style and arrogance....that's why they are so good at what they do.

Con man? Maybe those are the words I have been looking for.

But then, what style did Bush have? He was a con man as well.

Immie

Thanks for proving once again what a perverse sicko you are, "namvet" (lol)

i've made it a policy to never question anyone's military service regardless of politics. In your pathetic case, I think I'll make an exception. I have never met a racist military person before. Nor have I ever met a member of the military who was so unamerican as to wish our president dead, regardless of politics.

And I have never met anyone in the military who claims to have fought for only the rightwing half of the country.

There are, therefore only two conclusions to be drawn about your cowardly pathetic, lying racist butt....

that is

a) you were never military....and you're nothing more than an angry racist military wanna be;

or

b) you are an embarrassment to any uniform you wore.

Namvet does suck ass. Here is a comforting thought though, his "type" are dying off. We can all sleep good tonight thinking of this.

God Bless.

What type is THAT you fucking puss? The type that do pantywaists' like you's dirtywork only for you to turn on us?

You are an embarrassment to human intelligence and who the fuck do you think you are questioning someone's service to this nation? What do YOU do? Post idiotic rhetoric on a message board. I'm sure we all sleep safer at night.

You're a more worthless waste of cum than I originally thought. The fact that you live with being who and what you are shamelessly proves what a fuckwit you are.

Do normal people a favor and go eat your own gun, shithead.

Ok, E-7...

Well, i got my DD 214 in 2004 after a wonderful 20 year career in the Navy. This person, namvet said he fought for only the right leaning Americans. That is why I questioned his service to this nation. This pos namvet said he wanted death to the president of the united states. That is why I question his service to this nation. This pos namvet is a racist who thankfully has no access to impressionable soldiers anymore. That is why I question his service to this nation.

Any other questions?

Immie

No, I have never seen him as "uppity". I just see him as believing that he is better than the rest of us. He acts like he thinks we should worship him and not because of his race. I have never felt that he was "racist", just arrogant and elitist. He doesn't act like we owe him because of his race. He acts like he honestly thinks he is better than we are because of who he is, not what race he is.

Immie

Did you ever think, you are the one with the issues, not him? Seriously, you got problems dude. When you see him on tv, do you scream at it? I have a feeling you do.

Nice job Mr. President. Drive the righty's nuts.

Righty's, comments on the fact that Bush took more vacation than any ohter president in history. Please address this fact.

Hypocrites.

Immie

Did you ever think, you are the one with the issues, not him? Seriously, you got problems dude. When you see him on tv, do you scream at it? I have a feeling you do.

Take a look at your avatar. I would say it is you that has the problems, dude.

I mean, look at how you talk about half of the people in this country (conservatives) and then you claim to have fought for them in the service? You have problems, dude, not me.

Immie

Immie

I mean, look at how you talk about half of the people in this country (conservatives) and then you claim to have fought for them in the service? You have problems, dude, not me.

Immie

unlike namvet, I fought for the entire united states of america UNDER FREAKING BUSH at the end of my tours...

Now back to your problem with thinking Obama is talking directly to you and how he thinks he is better than you are.

you didnt spawn did you? God i hope not. :lol:

Immie

unlike namvet, I fought for the entire united states of america UNDER FREAKING BUSH at the end of my tours...

Now back to your problem with thinking Obama is talking directly to you and how he thinks he is better than you are.

you didnt spawn did you? God i hope not. :lol:

I guess you can't read.

No where did I say he was speaking directly to me.

Also, do you understand the word... perceived?

No, I suppose not, too big of a word for you.

Immie.

He is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and yet, every time he spends a cent, the right wing jumps up and down and says "He is not a regular American"

Did you know Reagan was poorest President (he was not even a millionare) to enter office since Truman?

Papa Obama an elitist- I don't know where they could get those ideas from
:eusa_whistle:

MAYBE it is from .........................

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $50/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'

As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($50/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.
Or is the White House exempt from “shared sacrifice” ?
--------------------------------------------------

Papa Obama upset with proletariats criticizing his NY Date ($74,000 cost) as not part of the 'shared sacrifice' called for by him -It's not like he flew to Paris or 'Inner party' members don't count

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says only once since Jan. 20 has White House life annoyed him.​

It was the Saturday in May when, trying to be a good husband, he kept a campaign promise to take his wife, Michelle, to New York after the election for one of their "date nights" - dinner and a Broadway play.
"People made it into a political issue," Obama told The New York Times Magazine for an article about the Obamas' marriage, appearing in the Nov. 1 issue. The article was posted on the Times' Web site on Wednesday.​

“Everyone’s going to have to give. Everyone’s going to have to have some skin in the game.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJX8bXduLM[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------

In our Era of 'Hope and Change', Michelle is the first, first lady to add a full-time makeup artist to her entourage or could you imagine the outcry from the nutroots if Republicans did this

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope and Change or Obamas fly in chef 860 miles... just to make pizza
When you're the president of the United States, only the best pizza will do - even if that means flying a chef 860 miles.
Chris Sommers, 33, jetted into Washington from St Louis, Missouri, on Thursday with a suitcase of dough, cheese and pans to to prepare food for the Obamas and their staff.
He had apparently been handpicked after the President had tasted his pizzas on the campaign trail last autumn.

------------------------------------------------

and of course your favorite :eusa_angel:

UK Mail) Papa Obama has played more golf in 10 months than Bush did in eight years or Papa Obama has played 24 times this year - as much as President Bush in eight years

Where do people get these wild ideas from ?

:eusa_whistle:

Immie

Immie

he never served a day. a complete fake

Immie

he never served a day. a complete fake

I will take his word that he served.

Immie

Forum List

Back