Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

Take a look at your avatar. I would say it is you that has the problems, dude.

I mean, look at how you talk about half of the people in this country (conservatives) and then you claim to have fought for them in the service? You have problems, dude, not me.

Immie

he never served a day. a complete fake

I will take his word that he served.

Immie

find his service record. not even posted

Republicans sure have become cheap asses since Obama became president.
I don't recall any of them complaining about he who will not be mentioned's expenses.
Even a trillion or so for a war.

he never served a day. a complete fake

Immie

Of course my service record is not posted. Why the hell would any sane person post their service record on a message board?

Are you crazy?

oh and i guess you showed me...

12-23-2009 11:11 PM namvet you'll answer to Gunny and no one else

This is the equivalent of saying you will get your big brother to beat me up. LOL

I don't recall any of them complaining about he who will not be mentioned's expenses.

Really what choice do they have comrade

Papa Obama has tripled the debt in less than one year

obama-deficit.bmp

and is Scheduled to Spend more on Welfare than Entire Iraq War

Sure, being frugal might not be a bad thing
:eusa_whistle:

as usual you miss the point

the difference is obama mocking people for their wealth, calling them elite and out of touch, telling people we are in the worse economic crisis since teh depression, that we need to tighten our belts......while he goes on expensive dinner dates, and stays in places only the "elite" and "out of touch" can stay....

but i have no doubt you are incapable of seeing the hypocrisy

you guys are funny....4k a night is nothing...got it

a family of four making only 400K a year and 4K a night is nothing and not elite, perfectly normal and in touch with america....

Its not pennies, but its also not uber rich like you keep spouting. We get it, no matter what obama does, you and your type have to say something negative about it.

Where were you when Bush took more vacation days than any other president in history? IN HISTORY....that is a fact I would love for you to address it.

not true, i have give obama props when he deserves it

and give me a break, 4K a night is not elite? is not out of touch with the vast majority of americans? and like i said before, i never said it was the most expensive, only that the wealthy and/or so called elite can "afford" it

I still love how the right presents George Bush as "just a regular guy" while Obama is pilloried as elitist.

George Bush comes from one of the richest and politically connected families in the country. He had a "family compound" in Kennebunkport Main and had the political and family connections to stay anywhere on earth.
Obama was raised by a single mother and worked to obtain everything he has. He has no fortune in real estate to call on, there is no "Obama family compound" He is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and yet, every time he spends a cent, the right wing jumps up and down and says "He is not a regular American"

RW....your Right about Bush....Obama was at one time a regular kinda guy.....not anymore....him and his wife made good bucks before he was pres....and now BEING the pres.,and making even more money,and after this is over....he wont know what a "regular" guy is anymore....lets just say Obama is an "elitist" in the making.....

No, I have never seen him as "uppity". I just see him as believing that he is better than the rest of us. He acts like he thinks we should worship him and not because of his race. I have never felt that he was "racist", just arrogant and elitist. He doesn't act like we owe him because of his race. He acts like he honestly thinks he is better than we are because of who he is, not what race he is.

Immie

thats "uppity" in my book....

Do you want the president of the USA to run around like a cheap bastard?

strawman and stupid question

but i am not surprised you fail to see the hypocrisy of demanding others tighten their belt, calling others who have elite and out of touch for having money, saying we are in the worst economy since the depression, saying everyone is going to have give some skin.....

and then going out and spending like the elite and out of touch

you're an obama apologists

Did you ever think, you are the one with the issues, not him? Seriously, you got problems dude. When you see him on tv, do you scream at it? I have a feeling you do.

Nice job Mr. President. Drive the righty's nuts.

in other words keep the nation divided.....yea that works....

RW....your Right about Bush....Obama was at one time a regular kinda guy.....not anymore....him and his wife made good bucks before he was pres....and now BEING the pres.,and making even more money,and after this is over....he wont know what a "regular" guy is anymore....lets just say Obama is an "elitist" in the making.....

Your are right. Papa Obama and his spouse did quite well under Bush

Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, pulled in $3.9 million from 2000 through 2006, according to tax returns posted Tuesday on his presidential campaign’s website.

Immie

Of course my service record is not posted. Why the hell would any sane person post their service record on a message board?

Are you crazy?

oh and i guess you showed me...

12-23-2009 11:11 PM namvet you'll answer to Gunny and no one else

This is the equivalent of saying you will get your big brother to beat me up. LOL

REAL vets always post their service on a forum. so your calling of us insane. nice try but you failed.

im satisfied now you never served. thanks for admitting it.

case closed. im finished with your fake ass

Forum List

Back