Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

It has been and the point still stands:

Obama is no more or no less elitist than Bush

Nothing has been offered by you to show this false

:eusa_shhh:

For someone who throws this word around so much, you don't seem to be able to define it...

It has been defined in prior postings and you even pointed it out.
Your "badgering" can not hide your inability or unwillingness to agree or disagree with the statement :

I still stand with this statement not shown to be false

Your lack of agreement or disagreement points to the answer of a different question

Why are you afraid to answer it?

It seem obvious to all- why you won't
What's obvious is you can't define a word you've been tossing about. PM me once you've figured it out.

And it's not going to be cheap.

Sun, sand and seclusion – it's easy to see why the first family will leave behind a snowy, cold Washington and once again travel to Hawaii for Christmas and New Year's.

The Obamas will spend 10 days on the island of Oahu, where the president grew up, and a favorite vacation spot of his over the years.

They will rent the same Kailua home they stayed in last year for the holidays during a brief vacation before moving to Washington and into the White House.

The Obamas' rental property is 7,000 square feet of paradise on the southeastern coast of the island, complete with large open spaces built around a lagoon pool.

Staying in this $8.9 million house, which Zimel has dubbed the "Obama Winter White House," will cost around $4,000 a night. The two houses next door will be occupied by Obama family members and friends.

Barack Obama Family Head to Hawaii for Christmas - ABC News

Yes and the Boooooooooooooooooooosh haters got mad when Bush went home to his own ranch in Texas for a breather. Quite a double standard here and when you think it took Obama a whole 3 days to respond to an almost terrorist attack over Detroit, it's down right pathetic.:cuckoo:

For someone who throws this word around so much, you don't seem to be able to define it...

Your "badgering" can not hide your inability or unwillingness to agree or disagree with the statement :

Your lack of agreement or disagreement points to the answer of a different question

What's obvious is you can't define a word you've been tossing about. PM me once you've figured it out.

The word has been defined and you acknowledged it . You are ma'am , "badgering the witness", poorly I may add.

The defense of the definition of the word is not the question; but the validity of the following statement:

While we know truth is the worst enemy of the left, it would help you as a person to face the truth.

As such, when you ready to put down the Kool aid and stop the avoidance, then you post something of value to the debate at hand.

Of course, your inability or unwillingness to address the question, really is the answer.
:eusa_whistle:

And it's not going to be cheap.

Sun, sand and seclusion – it's easy to see why the first family will leave behind a snowy, cold Washington and once again travel to Hawaii for Christmas and New Year's.

The Obamas will spend 10 days on the island of Oahu, where the president grew up, and a favorite vacation spot of his over the years.

They will rent the same Kailua home they stayed in last year for the holidays during a brief vacation before moving to Washington and into the White House.

The Obamas' rental property is 7,000 square feet of paradise on the southeastern coast of the island, complete with large open spaces built around a lagoon pool.

Staying in this $8.9 million house, which Zimel has dubbed the "Obama Winter White House," will cost around $4,000 a night. The two houses next door will be occupied by Obama family members and friends.

Barack Obama Family Head to Hawaii for Christmas - ABC News

Yes and the Boooooooooooooooooooosh haters got mad when Bush went home to his own ranch in Texas for a breather. Quite a double standard here and when you think it took Obama a whole 3 days to respond to an almost terrorist attack over Detroit, it's down right pathetic.:cuckoo:
Yea and a family members friends, kid (or something like that) bumps his head and he drops everything and rushes back to the be there. Priorities are fucked up.

The word has been defined and you acknowledged it . You are ma'am , "badgering the witness", poorly I may add.

The defense of the definition of the word is not the question; but the validity of the following statement:

While we know truth is the worst enemy of the left, it would help you as a person to face the truth.

As such, when you ready to put down the Kool aid and stop the avoidance, then you post something of value to the debate at hand.

Of course, your inability or unwillingness to address the question, really is the answer.

Neotrollsky..

elitist

- Can you provide a synonym for the word?
- what is its root?
- what is its country of origin?
- could you pronounce it once for me?

Neotrollsky..

elitist

- what is its root?

Funny

On the Huffington Post

did you see where First Lady Michelle was photographed last night in Hawaii wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.

Did you know A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for minimum wage of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes.

Also
The Obamas are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated $4000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten night stay, the minimum wage worker would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

michelle-shoe.jpg

:lol:

Neotrollsky..

elitist

- what is its root?

Funny

On the Huffington Post

did you see where First Lady Michelle was photographed last night in Hawaii wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.

Did you know A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for minimum wage of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes.

Also
The Obamas are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated $4000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten night stay, the minimum wage worker would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

michelle-shoe.jpg

The first lady looks great....thanks for posting and a Happy New Year to you!

Neotrollsky..

elitist

- what is its root?

Funny

On the Huffington Post

Also

michelle-shoe.jpg

Sure no problem!

I Knew you would appreciate how she "connects" with the masses

Happy New Year to you
:eusa_angel:

Neotrollsky..

elitist

- what is its root?

Funny

On the Huffington Post

Also

michelle-shoe.jpg

Are you sure? It looks to me like she has packed on about 20lbs. since last year.

Funny

On the Huffington Post

Also

michelle-shoe.jpg

Are you sure? It looks to me like she has packed on about 20lbs. since last year.

Well it can get humid in Hawaii , so maybe it is water weight

Of course, the nutroots might get excited again and think she is pregnant like they did back in January.

Well it can get humid in Hawaii , so maybe it is water weight

Of course, the nutroots might get excited again and think she is pregnant like they did back in January.

If those are supposed to be the $635 shoes... she got taken for a ride.

Immie

Forum List

Back