Obamas heading to Hawaii "Winter White House"

It would be nice if the Obama's could afford a vacation retreat like the Kennedys had Hyannisport or the Bush's had Kennebunkport. But the Obama's came from working class roots and don't have the family getaway.

Good to see the President going back to where he was raised and letting his girls taste the Hawaian lifestyle.

4K a night....yeah, maybe .01% of hawaii enjoys that "lifestyle" :cuckoo:

i don't care how he spends his money, but it was stupid to lambaste someone else for their wealth when you're vacationing in places that only the uber rich can afford....i find it amusing and so typical of obama....

99% cannot afford the lifestyle of the President

I never realized that before

he only makes 400K bucko...

and thanks for admitting he is not going to give his girls a taste of the hawaiian lifestyle as according to you he is going to give them a taste of what ONLY 1% get....yeah, real in touch

its amusing to see obama vacation where only the uber rich can afford, 28K a week or month in MV, 4K a night in hawaii.....when obama's campaign lashed out at mccain for being out of touch due to his wealth

Cindy McCain wouldn't be caught dead wearing a 28k outfit.

we were talking about john mccain not his wife

but apparently you think its perfectly normal to bash someone as being out of touch for their wealth and then vacation where only the uber rich can afford to vacation...:rolleyes:

You're right. The Obama's should rent a minivan and drive cross country staying at Econolodge on their way to visit Wally World.

BTW 4k a night ain't shit. The "uber" rich scoff at 4k a night.

but apparently you think its perfectly normal to bash someone as being out of touch for their wealth and then vacation where only the uber rich can afford to vacation...:rolleyes:

You're right. The Obama's should rent a minivan and drive cross country staying at Econolodge on their way to visit Wally World.

if obama is going to call someone elite and out of touch for their wealth, then yes, stay at econolodge so he won't be elite and out of touch....

and buddy boy....4K a night is for the elite and uber rich...while some may scoff at that, it doesn't change the fact the only the uber rich and elite can "afford" that....

4k a night to them is like us staying in a fleabag hotel in Tijuana. I usually stay at the Four Season's in Singapore and they have a suite that's $50,000 k a night....MJ's suite at Raffles in Singapore was nearly $100k a night.

its amusing to see obama vacation where only the uber rich can afford, 28K a week or month in MV, 4K a night in hawaii.....when obama's campaign lashed out at mccain for being out of touch due to his wealth

Is their any reason why Obama should not spend his money how he sees fit?

Not that I begrudge him his vacation, but do you really believe that he is spending "his" money while on vacation? I highly doubt that... unless by his, you mean our tax dollars.

Immie

4k a night to them is like us staying in a fleabag hotel in Tijuana. I usually stay at the Four Season's in Singapore and they have a suite that's $50,000 k a night....MJ's suite at Raffles in Singapore was nearly $100k a night.

4k a night will get you a "nice" suite in Vegas and that's about it.

you guys are funny....4k a night is nothing...got it

a family of four making only 400K a year and 4K a night is nothing and not elite, perfectly normal and in touch with america....

No kidding. Here in arizona, she Fly's from one side of arizona to the other because she doesnt like the traffic. Seriously.

No shit?!!!

Traffic in Arizona? Damn try living in L.A. or San Jose, California before you start bitching about traffic, or New York City from what I have been told.

I live in the Tampa Bay Area and people here bitch about traffic all the time. I shake my head and laugh. It can be a pain, especially when those pricks at CSX block the road for 45 minutes, but people in Arizona and Tampa, don't have a frigging clue about traffic.

Immie

Last edited:

No kidding. Here in arizona, she Fly's from one side of arizona to the other because she doesnt like the traffic. Seriously.

No shit?!!!

Traffic in Arizona? Damn try living in L.A. or San Jose, California before you start bitching about traffic, or New York City from what I have been told.

I live in the Tampa Bay Area and people here bitch about traffic all the time. I shake my head and laugh. It can be a pain, especially when those prick at CSX block the road for 45 minutes, but people in Arizona and Tampa, don't have a frigging clue about traffic.

Immie

No no, Immie, Los Angeles traffic is a dream. I just moved from SoCal to Albuquerque. I have driven in and around Los Angeles more times than I can count. The traffic and drivers in Albuquerque make the hair on my arms stand on end. These people are friggin' scary.

No shit?!!!

I live in the Tampa Bay Area and people here bitch about traffic all the time. I shake my head and laugh. It can be a pain, especially when those prick at CSX block the road for 45 minutes, but people in Arizona and Tampa, don't have a frigging clue about traffic.

Immie

No no, Immie, Los Angeles traffic is a dream. I just moved from SoCal to Albuquerque. I have driven in and around Los Angeles more times than I can count. The traffic and drivers in Albuquerque make the hair on my arms stand on end. These people are friggin' scary.

That is because they are actually moving!

Got it? In SoCal they sit for hours a day without moving. In Albuquerque they really do move. :)

Immie

Last edited:
No shit?!!!

Immie

Got it. In SoCal they sit for hours a day without moving. In Albuquerque they really do move.

Immie

Based on my experiences thus far, I'd rather be in L.A. At least there I can get off the freeway and grab some Cupid's or In 'n' Out. Flagstaff is a long way to go for a burger.

wow Vet just becuase you are getting older and may die somewhere down the road does,t give you the right to get all pissy

Got it. In SoCal they sit for hours a day without moving. In Albuquerque they really do move.

Immie

Based on my experiences thus far, I'd rather be in L.A. At least there I can get off the freeway and grab some Cupid's or In 'n' Out. Flagstaff is a long way to go for a burger.

But you can get from Albuquerque to Flagstaff (282 miles) faster than you can get from L.A. to Anaheim (33 miles).

Okay, maybe that is stretching it, but the Albuquerque driver could make a good race of it.

Immie

Thanks for proving once again what a perverse sicko you are, "namvet" (lol)

i've made it a policy to never question anyone's military service regardless of politics. In your pathetic case, I think I'll make an exception. I have never met a racist military person before. Nor have I ever met a member of the military who was so unamerican as to wish our president dead, regardless of politics.

And I have never met anyone in the military who claims to have fought for only the rightwing half of the country.

There are, therefore only two conclusions to be drawn about your cowardly pathetic, lying racist butt....

that is

a) you were never military....and you're nothing more than an angry racist military wanna be;

or

b) you are an embarrassment to any uniform you wore.

Namvet does suck ass. Here is a comforting thought though, his "type" are dying off. We can all sleep good tonight thinking of this.

God Bless.

What type is THAT you fucking puss? The type that do pantywaists' like you's dirtywork only for you to turn on us?

You are an embarrassment to human intelligence and who the fuck do you think you are questioning someone's service to this nation? What do YOU do? Post idiotic rhetoric on a message board. I'm sure we all sleep safer at night.

You're a more worthless waste of cum than I originally thought. The fact that you live with being who and what you are shamelessly proves what a fuckwit you are.

Do normal people a favor and go eat your own gun, shithead.

Forum List

Back