Obama's Ground game failed in Israel, But succeeded in Canada

The Jews were too smart to vote for an Obama puppet. Canada not so much :eusa_clap:

Obama Campaign Team Hands Canada Over to the Lib-Left

cover101915-1.jpg

CBC credited the Obama Ground Team sent to Canada last year to ensure election victory for the Liberals in tonight’s outcome. Members of Obama’s election team—who revolutionized data mining for political campaigns—shared it with Trudeau, and the rest is now history

Stephen Harper’s goal of displacing the Liberals as Canada’s natural governing party came to a crushing end tonight, while the country he led for nearly a decade became a satellite of American President Barack Obama.

While Americans got a community organizer who began to systematically dismantle America in 2008, Canada will now be led by a part-time drama teacher who has never worked a day in his life.

Obama Campaign Team Hands Canada Over to the Lib-Left

Jroc you need to see how closely these progressives have been working together. And for a long long time.

Justin Trudeau turns to U.S. experts for lessons in U.S.-style politics

Justin Trudeau turns to U.S. experts for lessons in U.S.-style politics

The thing is, Canadians see what happened down here, yet they make the same mistake:bang3:

You have to understand we have the same media who swoon over anything and everything Obama in our urban centers in the east.

And hey I've lived and worked the east. I know their bullshit. I know their bullshit and their hype very very well.

Harper balanced the budget by cutting infrastructure spending and cut 3 billion from healthcare. Oh yeah, and our dollar is now worth about 75 cents US.

He also put Canada into a recession in doing so but that's all congratulate him for saying he balanced the budget. He really didn't. There's still about a billion dollar shortfall.

There are worse things than running a deficit, something right wingers should understand since Republicans are the worst when it comes to deficit spending.

First you bitch that Harper didn't spend enough during the world wide recession. And you blame the recession on Harper. Bitch about how Harper had to go to negative spending. But not enough negative spending. And then double down on "he's an asshole for balancing the budget".

OMG! You truly are a left wing whacko.

We are the only nation in the G8 to have skated so well. Because Harper and Flaherty kept their sticks on the ice.

Provinces that didn't do so well were under Liberals. And NDP.

Harper balanced the budget by cutting infrastructure spending and cut 3 billion from healthcare. Oh yeah, and our dollar is now worth about 75 cents US.

He also put Canada into a recession in doing so but that's all congratulate him for saying he balanced the budget. He really didn't. There's still about a billion dollar shortfall.

There are worse things than running a deficit, something right wingers should understand since Republicans are the worst when it comes to deficit spending.

Put up links to prove yourself

Otherwise you are talking out your ass. Now the election of course is skewed again because the votes stop in Ontario and the west isn't a player.

Yada yada for so many years.

But seriously you and others bitched your face off that Harper had squandered a surplus and drove a deficit and then you assholes vote for a man who is intent on running a deficit.

Man you guys are fucked up.

:lol:

Put up links to prove yourself

Otherwise you are talking out your ass. Now the election of course is skewed again because the votes stop in Ontario and the west isn't a player.

Yada yada for so many years.

But seriously you and others bitched your face off that Harper had squandered a surplus and drove a deficit and then you assholes vote for a man who is intent on running a deficit.

Man you guys are fucked up.

And hasn't the east been trying to secede? They must be just like the South in the U.S.

Quebec has been wanting to secede for ages. I hope they succeed because they are another loser province.
I'll agree with you Quebec sucks. Beautiful landscape, but for a handful of people those I met were jerks.

My experience has been quite the opposite. And no, I know the South pretty well too, and I see no parallel at all.

Did you go off the grid in Quebec? It's an interesting experience. Now I do classical French. Thanks guys in high school these sons of bitches look at me like I have walked out of Paris.

Special.

I'm doing this song THE RODEO SONG. and on this leg of the journey I'm east. With a group I dearly loved called FIST. They gave me the key words.

FIST? They gave me the finger.
rimshot.gif

Never heard of them really, just couldn't resist the opening.

I prolly have one of the biggest collections of Québécois trad music in this region. It's a treasure.

I learnt my French in Europe. Which means when I try to use it in Québec the usual response is, "yeah why don't we just speak English". Ooh that hurts.

These guys from FIST and by the way they were awesome.

I did get them mega play.

Holy toledo I honestly don't understand how the machine works in Quebec.

My french is pure so I have to dumb it down as well.

I had to come back to this insane post of yours.

Harper put us into recession?

Back it up or shut up.

Don't hand me bullshit hype. I know how the Star played it. Look I used to run with the people there. Mega left wing and btw very good to me in my days of rocking.
One of their editors is a godfather to Ryan my son and my Tanya.

So I beg to differ. Have a nice night I'm hitting the sack. Pity you stupid assholes want to flush the whole country down the tubes by giving the libs such a mandate as Ontario libs.

I am blessed because I have property on both sides of the border. I can run south. And we probably will.

Canada had weak first 4 months but not in a recession, economists say

Canada had weak first 4 months but not in a recession, economists say

Heard this guy is so stupid he might make Bidens gaffes look like erudite comments....

Leftist like them stupid

Hahahaha yes they do.

He actually thought that we could do a drive to raise awareness of the Yazidis to give them warm clothes and hot chocolate as they were being nuked by ISIS.

NOT FUCKING KIDDING!

:lmao:
Well the dumb-ass we have here thinks giving the mullahs 150 billion dollars, as they chant "death to America" is a good thing. :wtf:

Drop parkas and hot chocolate not bombs.

Righto new liberal Prime Minister. Hahahahah!

"EDMONTON — Never mind airstrikes. Victims of ISIS just need warm cocoa and woolen touques, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau suggested to a crowd in Edmonton on Thursday.

Trudeau, who opposes Canada's part in airstrikes on Islamic States targets in Iraq, says we'd be more helpful offering “cold winter” advice for victims of the militants.

“There's a lot of people, refugees, displaced peoples, fleeing violence who are facing a very, very cold winter in the mountains. Something Canada has expertise on is how to face a winter in the mountains with the right kind of equipment," Trudeau said.

Since Oct. 28, Canada has had six CF-18 Hornet fighters, in Kuwait, as well as a CC-150 Polaris tanker and two CP-140 Aurora surveillance aircraft being supported by almost 600 military personnel on the ground.

The planes have made several sorties into Iraq as part of an international airstrike campaign to stem the tide of ISIS militants marching through the country"

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/07/trudeau-drop-parkas-not-bombs

Drop parkas and hot chocolate not bombs.

Righto new liberal Prime Minister. Hahahahah!

"EDMONTON — Never mind airstrikes. Victims of ISIS just need warm cocoa and woolen touques, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau suggested to a crowd in Edmonton on Thursday.

Trudeau, who opposes Canada's part in airstrikes on Islamic States targets in Iraq, says we'd be more helpful offering “cold winter” advice for victims of the militants.

“There's a lot of people, refugees, displaced peoples, fleeing violence who are facing a very, very cold winter in the mountains. Something Canada has expertise on is how to face a winter in the mountains with the right kind of equipment," Trudeau said.

Since Oct. 28, Canada has had six CF-18 Hornet fighters, in Kuwait, as well as a CC-150 Polaris tanker and two CP-140 Aurora surveillance aircraft being supported by almost 600 military personnel on the ground.

The planes have made several sorties into Iraq as part of an international airstrike campaign to stem the tide of ISIS militants marching through the country"

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/07/trudeau-drop-parkas-not-bombs

:eusa_doh:I'm sure the isis, islamonazis will love those warm parkas. I suggest that idiot head over there personally and talk some sense into those guys

Heard this guy is so stupid he might make Bidens gaffes look like erudite comments....

Leftist like them stupid

Hahahaha yes they do.

He actually thought that we could do a drive to raise awareness of the Yazidis to give them warm clothes and hot chocolate as they were being nuked by ISIS.

NOT FUCKING KIDDING!

Well the dumb-ass we have here thinks giving the mullahs 150 billion dollars, as they chant "death to America" is a good thing. :wtf:

Hey I'm getting ready to start a flamable effigy business. I can see this in my future.

Leftist like them stupid

Hahahaha yes they do.

NOT FUCKING KIDDING!

Hey I'm getting ready to start a flamable effigy business. I can see this in my future.

There's a big market in Iran and they have lots of money.

Iran Torches Effigy of Obama on Quds Day in Shadow of Nuke Talks
obama-torch-575x401.jpg

Iran Torches Effigy of Obama on Quds Day in Shadow of Nuke Talks - Tea Party News

Forum List

Back