Obama's Ground game failed in Israel, But succeeded in Canada

The Jews were too smart to vote for an Obama puppet. Canada not so much :eusa_clap:

Obama Campaign Team Hands Canada Over to the Lib-Left

cover101915-1.jpg

CBC credited the Obama Ground Team sent to Canada last year to ensure election victory for the Liberals in tonight’s outcome. Members of Obama’s election team—who revolutionized data mining for political campaigns—shared it with Trudeau, and the rest is now history

Stephen Harper’s goal of displacing the Liberals as Canada’s natural governing party came to a crushing end tonight, while the country he led for nearly a decade became a satellite of American President Barack Obama.

While Americans got a community organizer who began to systematically dismantle America in 2008, Canada will now be led by a part-time drama teacher who has never worked a day in his life.

Jroc you need to see how closely these progressives have been working together. And for a long long time.

Justin Trudeau turns to U.S. experts for lessons in U.S.-style politics

Urban vs rural. The progressives played the known centers. Hell's bells the Liberals knocked out the NDP in the GTA for heavens sake. Olivia Chow got knocked out. Election night ended as normally it does at the Ontario border.

The founding fathers were brilliant to install the electoral college. That way one half of the country doesn't get to rule the other half of the country in America.
The west pays for the east in Canada. Always has.

The liberal key centers are paid for by transferal payments by the west.
And hasn't the east been trying to secede? They must be just like the South in the U.S.

Quebec has been wanting to secede for ages. I hope they succeed because they are another loser province.

Urban vs rural. The progressives played the known centers. Hell's bells the Liberals knocked out the NDP in the GTA for heavens sake. Olivia Chow got knocked out. Election night ended as normally it does at the Ontario border.

The founding fathers were brilliant to install the electoral college. That way one half of the country doesn't get to rule the other half of the country in America.

And hasn't the east been trying to secede? They must be just like the South in the U.S.

Quebec has been wanting to secede for ages. I hope they succeed because they are another loser province.
I'll agree with you Quebec sucks. Beautiful landscape, but for a handful of people those I met were jerks.

Canada is losing its manufacturing base just as the US has, in part because Harper gutted the Investment Review legislation and allowed American companies to buy up Canadian manufacturers and move the jobs to the US. Think Caterpillar. Since Ontario is a manufacturing hub of Canada, it's been hard hit. General Motors used to employ 20,000 people in Oshawa alone, now it's 2,000 as they've moved manufacturing to Mexico.

Harper did nothing to help Ontario because we tossed Mike Harris' Conservative government before he completely destroyed health care and education in this province and we've elected Liberals ever since.

I agree Wynne isn't the best manager but given the alternative, Mike Hudak and his promise to cut 1,000,000 public service jobs, we held our noses and voted her back in.

Because of the damage done by Mike Harris, Ontario residents are unlikely to ever vote Conservative again.

I'll agree with you Quebec sucks. Beautiful landscape, but for a handful of people those I met were jerks.

Quebec is Canada's "enfant terrible".

:lol:

The Jews were too smart to vote for an Obama puppet. Canada not so much :eusa_clap:

cover101915-1.jpg

CBC credited the Obama Ground Team sent to Canada last year to ensure election victory for the Liberals in tonight’s outcome. Members of Obama’s election team—who revolutionized data mining for political campaigns—shared it with Trudeau, and the rest is now history

Stephen Harper’s goal of displacing the Liberals as Canada’s natural governing party came to a crushing end tonight, while the country he led for nearly a decade became a satellite of American President Barack Obama.

While Americans got a community organizer who began to systematically dismantle America in 2008, Canada will now be led by a part-time drama teacher who has never worked a day in his life.

Jroc you need to see how closely these progressives have been working together. And for a long long time.

The thing is, Canadians see what happened down here, yet they make the same mistake:bang3:

Yes, we see what a mess conservatives made of the US, and the same shit was starting to happen here so we booted Harper out of power before he could do more damage.

My experience has been quite the opposite. And no, I know the South pretty well too, and I see no parallel at all.

My experience has been quite the opposite. And no, I know the South pretty well too, and I see no parallel at all.

Did you go off the grid in Quebec? It's an interesting experience. Now I do classical French. Thanks guys in high school these sons of bitches look at me like I have walked out of Paris.

Special.

I'm doing this song THE RODEO SONG. and on this leg of the journey I'm east. With a group I dearly loved called FIST. They gave me the key words.

Yes, we see what a mess conservatives made of the US, and the same shit was starting to happen here so we booted Harper out of power before he could do more damage.

Well you had your US Team Obama rocked you eh?

Oh what a horrible human. Harper and Flarhety RIP BALANCED THE FUCKING BUDGET.

It is you and your loser province along with Quebec and working off Buzz and killing the NDP

You are one sorry ass bitch.

cover101915-1.jpg

The thing is, Canadians see what happened down here, yet they make the same mistake:bang3:

Truly it is urban vs rural.

The votes stop in Ontario. No one counts out west. I can pull a Rove and show you where they were bleeding.

I'm just getting over a part time drama teacher that Axelrod elected.

Harper balanced the budget by cutting infrastructure spending and cut 3 billion from healthcare. Oh yeah, and our dollar is now worth about 75 cents US.

He also put Canada into a recession in doing so but that's all congratulate him for saying he balanced the budget. He really didn't. There's still about a billion dollar shortfall.

There are worse things than running a deficit, something right wingers should understand since Republicans are the worst when it comes to deficit spending.

Did you go off the grid in Quebec? It's an interesting experience. Now I do classical French. Thanks guys in high school these sons of bitches look at me like I have walked out of Paris.

Special.

I'm doing this song THE RODEO SONG. and on this leg of the journey I'm east. With a group I dearly loved called FIST. They gave me the key words.

FIST? They gave me the finger.
rimshot.gif

Never heard of them really, just couldn't resist the opening.

I prolly have one of the biggest collections of Québécois trad music in this region. It's a treasure.

I learnt my French in Europe. Which means when I try to use it in Québec the usual response is, "yeah why don't we just speak English". Ooh that hurts.

That the Canadians elected that clown Trudeau because he has nice tattoos and a six pack ..must say something to you about how idiotic that country has become.

to vote for a tattoo infested for a Prez...?

a pretty face only

what can one say?

morons

cover101915-1.jpg

Truly it is urban vs rural.

The votes stop in Ontario. No one counts out west. I can pull a Rove and show you where they were bleeding.

I'm just getting over a part time drama teacher that Axelrod elected.
Drama teacher, community organizer same crap.... Leftist nutjobs

Forum List

Back