Obama's Foreign Policy.

We all know there are numerous threats in the world. The Russian takeover of Ukraine....
ISIS taking over Syria and much of Iraq. The growing threat of China....

Russia has not taken over Ukraine.

IS terrorists have not taken over Syria.

And who knows what you mean by 'much of Iraq'.

Your opening salvo is so bogus there is no reasonable or meaningful discussion to be had. How about getting real and starting over.

Oh and this just in from BBC for those of you Obamabots who actually do believe Obama has kicked the shit out of them. :lmao:

Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

How do you turn a BBC report about an aged al Qaeda leader posting a video into meaning that Al Qaeda has not had the shit kicked out of them the past ten years in Afghanistan and other parts of the globe.

Tell me straight up you think AQ has not had the shit kicked out of them since 09/11/01.

I hope they are paying you well to spread their propaganda for them. Only a real AQ tool wood interpret the BBC report in the way you just did.

Oh, and how many troops should we put into the Ukraine? How many American lives are you willing to spend on that adventure?

The only one talking about putting troops in the Ukraine is you. Got anymore straw men to knock down. :lol:

You brought up the Ukraine in your deranged bashing of Obama. What isn't he doing that you think he should be doing?

why don't you take a stand on an issue for once instead of making a fool of yourself trolling.

Sweetie....I said exactly what Obama should do. Read above....carefully this time. :)

And btw...Obama is a complete fucking idiot.

You mean when you said this:

"How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?"

LOL, but then you said putting troops into the Ukraine was a strawman. You're fucking confused.

You do understand the threat of force....right? Threat of force does not necessarily mean U.S. Troops in the Ukraine. Fail = try again.

We all know there are numerous threats in the world. The Russian takeover of Ukraine....

So many challenges for Obama.

So what exactly is his foreign policy?

I think I can sum it up very simply. :)

Head-in-sand.jpg

:lol: Please discuss.
That sums it up pretty well.

Your opening salvo is so bogus there is no reasonable or meaningful discussion to be had. How about getting real and starting over.

Crimea is part of Ukraine. Now it is Russia. Do-you-understand? :D

This nation is too far gone to save anyway. No amount of "voting" can fix this...Let it collapse and we'll rebuild a smaller one out of the rubble..

Please don't vote then. Do you promise not to.

What will be smaller in your new presumably all Caucasian America? are you talking a major decrease in population?

Many white americans are learning a hard lesson now about their "post racial" president....

I'm a white American and the main lesson I've learned since Obama was elected President Is that there is something terribly wrong with you and people like you.

Oh and this just in from BBC for those of you Obamabots who actually do believe Obama has kicked the shit out of them. :lmao:

Al-Qaeda chief Zawahiri launches al-Qaeda in South Asia

How do you turn a BBC report about an aged al Qaeda leader posting a video into meaning that Al Qaeda has not had the shit kicked out of them the past ten years in Afghanistan and other parts of the globe.

Tell me straight up you think AQ has not had the shit kicked out of them since 09/11/01.

I hope they are paying you well to spread their propaganda for them. Only a real AQ tool wood interpret the BBC report in the way you just did.

I'm no AQ tool. :lol: Too funny. I'm canning salsa and more jalapeno jelly tonight.

But back to the thread. AQ is more than holding their own in Syria. I'm listening to CBC right now and al Nusra is battling the Syrian army right on Israel's border.

Zawahiri is revered and has the allegiance of many. AQ and the Taliban are going to be tag teaming big time.

This expansion which I have no doubt will be successful is more than worrisome.

Crimea is part of Ukraine. Now it is Russia.

Why did you say that Russia took over Ukraine, then if you knew that? Crimeans chose to separate from Ukraine and become part of the Russian Federation. They decided that because of the mob violence in Kiev that culminated in a coup of the elected President of Ukraine their lives were better off rejoining where their culture and interests were welcome.

So Russia did not take Crimea. Russia accepted Crimea's decision to leave the chaos and violence that ran rampant in Ukraine.

Crimea has since been spared from the kinds of Ukrainian attacks on Russian Speaking Ukrainians in the eastern end of Ukraine.

Your version was completely wrong. Are you going to correct it?

Oh, and how many troops should we put into the Ukraine? How many American lives are you willing to spend on that adventure?

The only one talking about putting troops in the Ukraine is you. Got anymore straw men to knock down. :lol:

You brought up the Ukraine in your deranged bashing of Obama. What isn't he doing that you think he should be doing?

why don't you take a stand on an issue for once instead of making a fool of yourself trolling.

Sweetie....I said exactly what Obama should do. Read above....carefully this time. :)

"How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?"

LOL, but then you said putting troops into the Ukraine was a strawman. You're fucking confused.

You do understand the threat of force....right? Threat of force does not necessarily mean U.S. Troops in the Ukraine. Fail = try again.

You made the reference to WWII and the Nazis. I don't remember Hitler capitulating to any mere threats.

So once again, how many troops should we put in the Ukraine? How many Americans are you willing to see killed to try to make Putin behave to your satisfaction?

How about a straight answer this time without any of your infantile bullshit.

I'm no AQ tool.

Only a tool would believe that the US military, and others, and the intelligence services has not kicked the shit out of AQ since 09/11/01.

That is why you avoided my question:

"Tell me straight up that you think AQ has not had the shit kicked out of them since 09/11/01."

Lets see. The IS army/government is worth over 2 Billion now. They hold some key oil fields.

One might even call them ONE PERCENTERS. Maybe that will inspire Obama to do something about them.

:lmao:

"ISIS also draws as much as $1 million per day in profit from each oil well under its control in Syria. And despite its terrorist classification, ISIS has had no trouble selling its oil on the world market, McFadden said. “There’s desperation on both sides,” he said. “Where there’s desperation, there’s also commerce.”

Oh and here's a visual of what they hold in Iraq and Syria. Not too shabby.

20140614_MAM914.png

So many challenges for Obama.

I think I can sum it up very simply. :)

Head-in-sand.jpg

:lol: Please discuss.

Obama has no guiding principles, so his foreign policy is clueless.

obama-is-clueless-man.jpg

Now that we know that you know that Russia did not takeover Ukraine, and that they annexed Crimea after Crimean's requested it, could you tell us what the threat was to the US and the EU when Crimean's decided that they would rather be part of Russia than being a part of Ukraine?

Crimea is part of Ukraine. Now it is Russia.

Why did you say that Russia took over Ukraine, then if you knew that? Crimeans chose to separate from Ukraine and become part of the Russian Federation. They decided that because of the mob violence in Kiev that culminated in a coup of the elected President of Ukraine their lives were better off rejoining where their culture and interests were welcome.

So Russia did not take Crimea. Russia accepted Crimea's decision to leave the chaos and violence that ran rampant in Ukraine.

Crimea has since been spared from the kinds of Ukrainian attacks on Russian Speaking Ukrainians in the eastern end of Ukraine.

Your version was completely wrong. Are you going to correct it?

It not wrong you idiot. Wisconsin cannot decide to become part of Canada. Crimea was fucking invaded. Fucking idiots....

I'm no AQ tool.

Only a tool would believe that the US military, and others, and the intelligence services has not kicked the shit out of AQ since 09/11/01.

That is why you avoided my question:

"Tell me straight up that you think AQ has not had the shit kicked out of them since 09/11/01."

I'm canning and posting at the same time. Working with jalapenos is a tad intense at times; didn't mean to avoid your question.

At best all the west has done has kept AQ at bay and contained. Not knocking the efforts. A + for all involved who have tried. But I think that fighting these groups are like battling the Hydra. And we don't have anyone yet on our side who is Hercules.

So containment is the most we can hope for right now.

You made the reference to WWII and the Nazis. I don't remember Hitler capitulating to any mere threats.

So once again, how many troops should we put in the Ukraine? How many Americans are you willing to see killed to try to make Putin behave to your satisfaction?

How about a straight answer this time without any of your infantile bullshit.

Another complete fucking moron. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A CREDIBLE THREAT OF FORCE WOULD BE? WOULD A CREDIBLE THREAT OF FORCE NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE AMERICAN?

ARE THERE ANY MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS IN EUROPE THAT REPRESENT AMERICAN INTERESTS?

THINK REAL CAREFUL....OKAY. :)

75908355_iraq_isis_control_20140628_624map1.gif

Note the Operational Control actual
area. Its not as vast as pro-IS-hysteria posters have tried to convey.

... He can also be credited with the deterioration of the middle east ...

How broad and significant is the so-called 'deterioration of the Middle East"?

There is a significant amount of pro-IS terrorist propaganda coming from the Obama-hater media machine and its gullible minions.

A perfect example is the magnification and exaggeration of IS terrorist control of territory in the Middle East.

First look at propagandist tinydancer's choice of map and what she says about it.

Oh and here's a visual of what they hold in Iraq and Syria. Not too shabby.

20140614_MAM914.png

And compare the above to the realistic map showing more accurately what areas are under IS terrorist area's of operation:

75908355_iraq_isis_control_20140628_624map1.gif

Note the Operational Control actual
area. Its not as vast as pro-IS-hysteria posters have tried to convey.

The motive may be to politically undermine the US president's ability to respond intelligently and forcefully respond to the IS terrorist threat. But the consequence of this irresponsible UN-American conduct in the face of a crisis is to aid and abet the enemy and help them recruit. It must help them to recruit when Americans and news organizations post maps that make IS terrorists look more powerful than they are.

I can't believe anyone could believe that Obama has kicked the shit out of AQ.

So all the drone killings are nothing but containment hugs and kisses to you. Containment sounds oh so defensive in nature. Drone killings are in reality quite offensive in the military sense and would be regarded as kicking the shit out of the targeted terrorists only
If it were not the 'hated' Obama authorizing them.

didn't mean to avoid your question.

At best all the west has done has kept AQ at bay and contained. Not knocking the efforts. A + for all involved who have tried. But I think that fighting these groups are like battling the Hydra. And we don't have anyone yet on our side who is Hercules.

So containment is the most we can hope for right now.

The Hydra and Hercules are mythical characters. But you have unwittingly undone the basis for haters' attacking Obama's policy of killing terrorists where they sleep and meet by invoking they are akin to mythological un-killable monsters.

Your argument amounts to 'Obama has not kicked the shit out of al Qaeda because they have mythological powers that mere mortals can never overcome.'

I don't concede that super power to any of these murderous subhuman two-legged cockroaches as you do.

Our men and women in uniform have more than contained them, even while being wrongly saddled with the horrific burden of the US invasion of Iraq, they have kicked the shit out of al Qaeda thousands of times over. Thousands of AQ fighters will never shit on this earth again. And that is a good thing. It is way more than containing them.

Obama has been consistent in his foreign policy in Libya, Benghazi, and now with ISIS...all WORDS and no ACTION.

It appears he formulated his policy from a variation of a nursery rhyme he heard when he was a child:

STICKS AND STONES WILL HURT MY RATING POLLS BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

So Obama didn't do anything in Libya?

Also, inaction isn't a bad thing, seeing as action seems to just make the enemy more determined, and gives more reasons to normal people to turn extremist. Ie, what has happened since 9/11 with Bush's anti-Islam nonsense that has directly led to ISIS (along with his ineptitude in Iraq).

Forum List

Back