Obama's Foreign Policy.

30075_image.jpg

Obama has been consistent in his foreign policy in Libya, Benghazi, and now with ISIS...all WORDS and no ACTION.

It appears he formulated his policy from a variation of a nursery rhyme he heard when he was a child:

STICKS AND STONES WILL HURT MY RATING POLLS BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

He has no strategy....that is by his own admission. And even Hillary Clinton says "Don't do Stupid Shit," is no way to execute a foreign policy.

Obama is a pathetic joke to the entire World. He is by far the worst President in my lifetime. Period.

He has no strategy....that is by his own admission. And even Hillary Clinton says "Don't do Stupid Shit," is no way to execute a foreign policy.

Obama is a pathetic joke to the entire World. He is by far the worst President in my lifetime. Period.
Ah no. His predecessor set high the bar.

But, we need to put the remnents of Georgia and Ukarain in Nato, and any notion of demilatarized Europe was a pipedream than no one should have expected.

Afghan is a failure.

Gripe in partisan terms as you will, but Obama has kicked the shit out of al queda. No one can kill it all. And, there has to be a political solution to shiaa v. sunni. But, I suspect any potus will try the Obama model on al queda to isil.

Ah no. His predecessor set high the bar.

But, we need to put the remnents of Georgia and Ukarain in Nato, and any notion of demilatarized Europe was a pipedream than no one should have expected.

Afghan is a failure.

Gripe in partisan terms as you will, but Obama has kicked the shit out of al queda. No one can kill it all. And, there has to be a political solution to shiaa v. sunni. But, I suspect any potus will try the Obama model on al queda to isil.

The terror threat is much greater under Obama than any time in our history. Al Qaeda is not the fucking enemy. It is a small part of a world wide movement.

Radical Islam is the enemy! The British Prime Minister can understand and state this clearly. Why can't the fucking moron Obama?

We all know there are numerous threats in the world. The Russian takeover of Ukraine....
ISIS taking over Syria and much of Iraq. The growing threat of China....

So many challenges for Obama.

So what exactly is his foreign policy?

I think I can sum it up very simply.

:lol: Please discuss.

Why do you think the president could stop Russia from doing what it's doing? How would that happen?

How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?

We all know there are numerous threats in the world. The Russian takeover of Ukraine....

Why do you think the president could stop Russia from doing what it's doing? How would that happen?

How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?

you are missing a critical point---------obama does not consider radical islam to be an enemy.

you are missing a critical point---------obama does not consider radical islam to be an enemy.

You are exactly correct which was my point. Obama does not recognize the enemy....which is Radical Islam. He is completely fucking clueless.

You cannot formulate a strategy, or defeat an enemy, if you have no idea who the enemy is.

I think I can sum it up very simply. :)

Reagan's Rule #3:

"3. Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are
fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress
(We all felt that the Vietnam War had turned into such a tragedy because military action had
been undertaken without sufficient assurances that the American people were behind it.)"

Show me the American people's support for getting re-entangled in Iraq.

The quality of a leader is just that;he leads. He doesnt sit around with his finger in the wind all day testing the currents to see which way the wind blows and then following that. And that's exactly what Obama does.

When a liberal starts quoting Reagan you know they're in deep shit. :lol:

Reagan's Rule #3:

"3. Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are
fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress
(We all felt that the Vietnam War had turned into such a tragedy because military action had
been undertaken without sufficient assurances that the American people were behind it.)"

When liberals start quoting Reagan who know they're in deep shit. :lol:

The quality of a leader is just that;he leads. He doesnt sit around with his finger in the wind all day testing the currents to see which way the wind blows and then following that. And that's exactly what Obama does.

So you think Reagan was an idiot for believing that we shouldn't go to war without the support of the American people.

So you think Reagan was an idiot for believing that we shouldn't go to war without the support of the American people.

No...I think as a liberal to quote Reagan shows your desperation. :D

No I think you're an idiot for quoting Reagan and implying one statement was his entire presidency.

When a liberal starts quoting Reagan you know they're in deep shit. :lol:

Reagan's Rule #3:

When liberals start quoting Reagan who know they're in deep shit. :lol:

When RWnuts have to throw Reagan under the bus in order to feed their anti-Obama derangement, you know they're in deep shit.

Can't you address the principle? Do you support Obama putting 100,000 troops back into the region, against the will of the American people?

No...I think as a liberal to quote Reagan shows your desperation. :D

Unlike you I'm not so simpleminded as to believe that if I disagree with someone on some things I have to disagree with him on all things.

Why can't you address the principle? Is that too far above your minimal intellect?

No I think you're an idiot for quoting Reagan and implying one statement was his entire presidency.

Do you agree with Reagan or not? I asked you if he was an idiot to stand behind that principle, specifically.

Obviously you do, lol.

Forum List

Back