Obama's Foreign Policy.

Oh, and how many troops should we put into the Ukraine? How many American lives are you willing to spend on that adventure?

The only one talking about putting troops in the Ukraine is you. Got anymore straw men to knock down. :lol:

Oh, and how many troops should we put into the Ukraine? How many American lives are you willing to spend on that adventure?

The only one talking about putting troops in the Ukraine is you. Got anymore straw men to knock down. :lol:

You brought up the Ukraine in your deranged bashing of Obama. What isn't he doing that you think he should be doing?

why don't you take a stand on an issue for once instead of making a fool of yourself trolling.

You brought up the Ukraine in your deranged bashing of Obama. What isn't he doing that you think he should be doing?

why don't you take a stand on an issue for once instead of making a fool of yourself trolling.

Sweetie....I said exactly what Obama should do. Read above....carefully this time. :)

And btw...Obama is a complete fucking idiot.

Fair criticism, but the gop only offers more Israel first neocons or quasi-libertarian isolationists, who then waffle when called on being isolationist. We lack the certainty of the Soviets and Mao, and even then we tripped a few times. I'd agree that Bushii and Obama were naïve as to Putin's real aims. Obama at least killed bin laden without putting boots on the ground in Syria.

O can be credited for killing obl. He can also be credited with the deterioration of the middle east which makes his aforementioned accomplishment irrelevant.

Sweetie....I said exactly what Obama should do. Read above....carefully this time. :)

And btw...Obama is a complete fucking idiot.

You mean when you said this:

"How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?"

LOL, but then you said putting troops into the Ukraine was a strawman. You're fucking confused.

We all know there are numerous threats in the world. The Russian takeover of Ukraine....
ISIS taking over Syria and much of Iraq. The growing threat of China....

So many challenges for Obama.

So what exactly is his foreign policy?

I think I can sum it up very simply.

:lol: Please discuss.

Why do you think the president could stop Russia from doing what it's doing? How would that happen?

How did we stop Hitler in WWII? You stop naked aggression with the threat or use of force. Period. Why is this so difficult to understand?
Obama is filling up our military with queers, so we really can't fight anymore.

Head-in-sand.jpg

:lol: Please discuss.

Not quite! He needs a 10 foot dildo up his butt, because our enemies fuck him good (ISIS, Iran, NK, Russia, China, Bokon Haram, Muslims in general)!

Fair criticism, but the gop only offers more Israel first neocons or quasi-libertarian isolationists, who then waffle when called on being isolationist. We lack the certainty of the Soviets and Mao, and even then we tripped a few times. I'd agree that Bushii and Obama were naïve as to Putin's real aims. Obama at least killed bin laden without putting boots on the ground in Syria.

O can be credited for killing obl. He can also be credited with the deterioration of the middle east which makes his aforementioned accomplishment irrelevant.
Umm, the ME started deterating under his predecessor's misstep in Iraq. However, that isn't an excuse but merely an observation that the gop offers nothing better.

And actually, we're in better shape with Iran, which frighteningly may make Hill the least bad option.

He has no strategy....that is by his own admission. And even Hillary Clinton says "Don't do Stupid Shit," is no way to execute a foreign policy.

Obama is a pathetic joke to the entire World. He is by far the worst President in my lifetime. Period.
Ah no. His predecessor set high the bar.

But, we need to put the remnents of Georgia and Ukarain in Nato, and any notion of demilatarized Europe was a pipedream than no one should have expected.

Afghan is a failure.

Gripe in partisan terms as you will, but Obama has kicked the shit out of al queda. No one can kill it all. And, there has to be a political solution to shiaa v. sunni. But, I suspect any potus will try the Obama model on al queda to isil.

Please show us WHERE the obomanation has kicked the shit out of Al Qaeda.....
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

you are spinning. No one is suggesting a ground war in Syria, No one is suggesting taking on Putin in Ukraine.

The question is what should the POTUS be doing about ISIS as they murder americans and laugh in the face of our president? We could eliminate 98% of these pieces of human garbage with air strikes. We could keep them out of the USA by enforcing our borders. But obama is doing nothing, he won't even call them an enemy.

Not surprising for a president who cancels the national day or prayer, dumps on Israel, and attends a muslim prayer gathering---------------and you wonder why we ask which side he is on.

Umm, the ME started deterating under his predecessor's misstep in Iraq. However, that isn't an excuse but merely an observation that the gop offers nothing better.

And actually, we're in better shape with Iran, which frighteningly may make Hill the least bad option.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you entirely on the deterioration but the ME has now blown up and most of it has happened on O's watch. The relations with iran are no better now than they were with bush.

Beware Obama is no doubt backloading his foreign policy disasters same as his domestic disasters.

Exactly. As if the ME at the best of times isn't a dogs breakfast Obama's "Arab Springfest" has FUBAR'D the whole region.

He has no strategy....that is by his own admission. And even Hillary Clinton says "Don't do Stupid Shit," is no way to execute a foreign policy.

Obama is a pathetic joke to the entire World. He is by far the worst President in my lifetime. Period.
Ah no. His predecessor set high the bar.

But, we need to put the remnents of Georgia and Ukarain in Nato, and any notion of demilatarized Europe was a pipedream than no one should have expected.

Afghan is a failure.

Gripe in partisan terms as you will, but Obama has kicked the shit out of al queda. No one can kill it all. And, there has to be a political solution to shiaa v. sunni. But, I suspect any potus will try the Obama model on al queda to isil.

Please show us WHERE the obomanation has kicked the shit out of Al Qaeda.....
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can't believe anyone could believe that Obama has kicked the shit out of AQ.

Forum List

Back