Obama's Evolving Opinion On Same-sex Marriage

If Gays are born Gay , are Pedophiles born that way to?

Possibly, but the State has a compelling interest in stopping pedophilia.

What's the compelling interest in denying gays the right to marry?

Really? According to some noted "scientific experts" (Alfred Kinsey, no less):
Kinsey believed children to be sexual from birth and for this reason said they “deserve” to have sex with adults or youth. In other words, Kinsey taught that sex between adults and children of any age was “normal” behavior. Kinsey worked tirelessly to affirm the relationship of pedophiles and sought to make their lifestyle choice normative in society.

Psychiatrist Group Wants to Normalize Adult-Child Sex at

If homosexuality has been "normalized" to the point where they should be granted the same "rights" as normal heterosexual couples, why not extrapolate further to include pedophiles? Hell, I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find "scientific" justification for necrophilia, zoophilia, or any other biologically abnormal sexual behavior?

Yup. They can marry anyone of the opposite sex just like me. They can engage in whatever sexual activities they want, just like me. They cannot marry two people, just like I can't. There is no right they have that I do not have.

Therefore it is a matter of defining the purpose of marriage. It clearly is for the sake of the nuclear family. Gay marriage does nothing to enhance the value of marriage or society.

If they were straight, they'd be happy to marry anyone of the opposite sex, and we wouldn't even be having this discussion, derp.

May I call you Derp?

You may call me "my lord."

Nobody is prohibited from engaging in homosexual activities. Again, there is no compelling need for homosexual marriage. It is nothing more than a design for one segment to use the government as a means of promoting their own morals.

Separation of church and state and separation of sexuality and state; that is what we are about; always have been and always will be.

Interesting that you bring that point up. Consider that gays are among the first to squall about getting government out of their bedrooms.

No. And I'm not saying that anyone should vote based only on any one issue. Regardless of the weight that people put on the issue; what they should know is that Obama is pro gay marriage and that Romney is for traditional marriage.

Since the President has no real say on this issue at all, other than his opinion, I'm not sure why you would base your vote on this anyway...

You'd love for us to bend over and believe that. What happens when the president is trying to pass a law that creates a federal marriage law? Oh, but I'm sure that Obama's views won't "evolve" to include that (SARCASM).

Wow, are you like stupid?

First, there is no "Federal Marriage Law". Marriage is purely a contract at the state level. Even the homophobic (and unconstitutional) Defense of Marriage Act is beholden to what states do.

Second, only 1% of the population really cares about this issue all that much. Romney is running away from it as fast as he can. Probably faster after today's WaPO story. :eek:

Third, I have yet to hear you tell me why I should care if he does. Gays can get married. My life is the same the day after that happens as the day before.

Federalizing marriage laws is the right's preferred approach, no?

He was against gay marriage as a state senator; so it's a lie that his stance has not changed anyways.

It is just a poor attempt by the Left and the MSM
to keep attention away from Papa Obama failures

You think Obama and his handlers other than the media isn't scripting this shit?

ALL by design. Plugs is being used...I wonder how he feels about it?

Well the MSM and the Left are beginning to realize
he might lose

They are desperate to have something to praise him by...

In a week, no one will care because
the crappy economy will still be here
------------------------------------------------------

No doubt, Papa Obama had a vision

:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhHo6CUq4-o]SHIRI - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back