Hey Fox...Keep On Blowing Romney And Hammering The POTUS

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Talk About Singing To The Choir!!

The foolish bastards at FAUX aren't smart enough to reali e that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Right Wing Extremists
2) Someone Who Is Checking To See If They're Still Doing It
3) People Who Are Getting Their Rocks Off Laughing At Them

That schit is better than SNL.

fauxnews.gif

The foolish bastards at FAUX aren't smart enough to reali e that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Right Wing Extremists

fauxnews.gif

1) Right Wing Extremists

fauxnews.gif

talk about a PARROT

The foolish bastards in the Mainstream Media aren't smart enough to realize that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Left Wing Extremists

I agree with the OP and the same goes for MSNBC on the opposite angle.

I disagree with both. But that's because I'm quite logical and tend to snicker at fools who think everyone who disagrees with their side is a 'left/right* wing extremist'.

*Delete as applicable.

The extremist in this thread is the old hack Cammmmmpy.... who seems to prefer being lied to than facing the truth. His hysterical ranting was kind of entertaining... now, sadly, he is a parody of himself.

I disagree with both. But that's because I'm quite logical and tend to snicker at fools who think everyone who disagrees with their side is a 'left/right* wing extremist'.

*Delete as applicable.

The extremist in this thread is the old hack Cammmmmpy.... who seems to prefer being lied to than facing the truth. His hysterical ranting was kind of entertaining... now, sadly, he is a parody of himself.

I will never understand anyone who thinks that Fox or MSNBC don't have an overtly clear partisan agenda.

The only difference I see are the outright lies by Sean Hannity and used to be Glenn Beck. Both of those guys are as bad as Lush Rambo. I've been watching Rachel Maddow, Ed Schult and Lawrence O'Donnell for so long I can't remember it and though slanting the truth I've never heard an out right, bare faced lie.

Last edited:

*Delete as applicable.

I will never understand anyone who thinks that Fox or MSNBC don't have an overtly clear partisan agenda.

Would you at least agree that Fox - or more specifically, the Fox political commentators - provides news coverage which otherwise would never be televised?

The only difference I see are the outright lies by Sean Hannity and used to be Glenn Beck. Both of those guys are as bad as Lush Rambo. I've been watching Rachel Maddow, Ed Schult and Lawrence O'Donnell for so long I can't remember it and though slanting the truth I've never heard an out right barefaced lie.

How hard have you looked, be real here for a minute.

*Delete as applicable.

Would you at least agree that Fox - or more specifically, the Fox political commentators - provides news coverage which otherwise would never be televised?

Both sides do, and it's because they're typically non-stories that noone would give a fuck about unless they themselves had a bias - which is why (entertainment reasons aside) - anyone watches either of these channels to begin with.

If anyone out there takes these channels "seriously," they are only seeking entertainment or seeking reaffirmament of their own biasses. If they are @ either one of these propoganda outlets for hard News, they are buffoons.

The only difference I see are the outright lies by Sean Hannity and used to be Glenn Beck. Both of those guys are as bad as Lush Rambo. I've been watching Rachel Maddow, Ed Schult and Lawrence O'Donnell for so long I can't remember it and though slanting the truth I've never heard an out right barefaced lie.

How hard have you looked, be real here for a minute.

Just for the record....one more time. Here's my lifetime voting history:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

***** Voted Against Spend and Borrow Republicans

I keep looking everywhere trying to find the Republican party returning to responsible principles like balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. They're in the pockets of corporations and the wealthy.

Fox News is a mere extention of Rupert Murdoch and lately the Brits have caught him with some of his lying ways...lies and worse

Both sides do, and it's because they're typically non-stories.

That is your opinion. Which is usually weak.

Both sides do, and it's because they're typically non-stories.

That is your opinion. Which is usually weak.

I dont care about your cornballish opinion of me, you're one of the poster children for playing the retard us them us them game and ignoring the facts that don't copnveniently fit.

If you were about to lose a big game, you'd fake a limp in the last 30 seconds. Partisan scoundrils aplenty here, and it's high time the numbers amass that hand them their shit back and say "have a nice day."

Basically - sit the fuck down.

1) Right Wing Extremists

fauxnews.gif

Hey... SO WHAT if they bash Obama??

Admission by a liberal MSM EDITOR.. Evan Thomas..
" our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007. Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

YET this same editor says:
"There is a liberal bias.
It's demonstrable.
You look at some statistics.
About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.
There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-

George W. Bush Transcript

Where is the REST of the MSM doing what Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek SAYS IS THEIR JOB?????

Forum List

Back