Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

:lol: ya'll are fucking insane.

You're actually bitching that Obama is going to pay to send his daughter's to private school, even though they were in private school in Chicago too?

If I could afford to send my daughter to private school I damn sure would! The classes are smaller, the materials are better updated, the teachers are paid better too. I don't fault ANY parent for sending their child to private school.

well, seeing as how yer main complaints about Mccain was he didn't connect with the middle class, and obamalama did I see no problem,, if he want's to connect to the middle class then he shouldn't act like you accused McCain of doing as an elitist.. so obamalama is an elitist just like McCain if he wants to say he connects with the middle class then live like the middle class or be a hypocrite..

funny innit? to be a rich republican is evil

to be a rich democrat?? no one blames them a bit..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Newsmax.com – Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

A man for the people?

"Al Gore III, the son of former Vice President Al Gore, also attended Sidwell, where tuition is $28,442 at the lower school and $29,442 at the middle and upper schools."

Oh come on! Give us a break! As has been said before .... President Obama will probably have the most secret service protection in history! Did you really think his daughter's would attend a "public school"?

It is shit like your's that only attempts to cause problems! Go find yourself something else for your bleeding heart tactic's! :doubt:

well, seeing as how yer main complaints about Mccain was he didn't connect with the middle class, and obamalama did I see no problem,, if he want's to connect to the middle class then he shouldn't act like you accused McCain of doing as an elitist.. so obamalama is an elitist just like McCain if he wants to say he connects with the middle class then live like the middle class or be a hypocrite..

don't presume to speak for me Willow. My problem with mcCain wasn't that he couldn't relate to the middle class my problem with McCain was that he was on Bush's ass like a Hemmoroid.

I'm not sure how it's elitist to work your ass off for everything you have, own one home, drive one car and sacrafice other luxuries so you can give your children a good education.

he connects with the middle class because he grew up POOR. he grew up struggling for money and just because he doesn't struggle NOW doesn't mean he doesn't remember what it felt like when he had to. McCain never struggled for anything in his life. (and don't bring up that POW bullshit cuz I don't want to hear it). Everything was handed to McCain on a silver platter from the Naval academy, to his fighter wings to his assignment as Senate liason and right to his Senate seat for AZ.

Obama won the highly educated and those making over $200k.

Good for him. He's thinking about his family first. Isn't that being a conservative is all about, thinking of your family first?

Are you really suggesting the government give millions of parents thirty thousand dollars a year for their kids to attend private school? ROTFLMAO

How much does the government spend per year on those kids NOW? And no, it doesn't have to be thirty thousand, because parents aren't trying to send their children to Sidwell Friends. Just somewhere that isn't their local failing public school. Virtually every private school in my city costs the same or less than my state spends per student on public schools.

And it seems to me that leftists think this is a SPIFFY idea when applied to health care, and want to hand EVERYONE in the country much MORE than thirty thousand a year to spend.

Tell you what, when you, and your family are subject of a record number of death threats, and when crowds are being whipped into a frenzy of hate against you by a dim witted republican vice presidential candidate, I will consider voting for school vouchers so that you can send your kids to a school that offers your kids more securirty.

Ahhh, elitism. Sixty thousand excuses why your circumstances are different than the peons', and it's therefore okay to give them less than you reserve for yourself. And, of course, the obligatory crazed, mouth-frothing condemnation of Republicans. Always makes you sound so credible.

Tell me, what was his excuse BEFORE he was elected for choosing elite private schools for his kids while steadfastly insisting everyone else send their kids to public school?

Obama won the highly educated and those making over $200k.

Good for him. He's thinking about his family first. Isn't that being a conservative is all about, thinking of your family first?

No, being conservative is about knowing what's right, and applying it to EVERYONE. Obama isn't thinking about his family first. He's thinking about his family ONLY.

And you people are all about excuses, evasions, and deliberate obtuseness. Pathetic.

don't presume to speak for me Willow. My problem with mcCain wasn't that he couldn't relate to the middle class my problem with McCain was that he was on Bush's ass like a Hemmoroid.

I'm not sure how it's elitist to work your ass off for everything you have, own one home, drive one car and sacrafice other luxuries so you can give your children a good education.

he connects with the middle class because he grew up POOR. he grew up struggling for money and just because he doesn't struggle NOW doesn't mean he doesn't remember what it felt like when he had to. McCain never struggled for anything in his life. (and don't bring up that POW bullshit cuz I don't want to hear it). Everything was handed to McCain on a silver platter from the Naval academy, to his fighter wings to his assignment as Senate liason and right to his Senate seat for AZ.

don't give yourself the credit it would take to presume that I speak for you.. And try to deny that the liberal mantra was "McCain just dosen't get it"
We are here for the middle class" He's a limosune liberal who sucker punched you with believeing he was poor. both he and his wife went to the best schools, his little whte granny was a bank president and sent him to the most prestigious school in Hawaii while he snorted coke with his maxist buddy.

and the bolded is your greatest lie,, McCain went without the barest of necessities for five long years,, you can't deny that either without being a bald faced liar and it's really just tough titty that you don't want to hear it.. that's the thing about liberals, they don't want the bright light of truth shined into their fantasy world.

Last edited:
You know, this is why you guys have no credibility. You sound ignorant. Where on earth did the Obamas ever say they wanted their kids to have a public school education in D.C.? They're both Harvard grads last I heard.

Do you live in some fantasy world where you think the president is "average"? Huh? Did Jenna and Barbara go to a state U? Nope.. Barbara, at least, went to Yale....

But y'all sound bitter and nasty. That's why you're in the place you're in politically.

People caught on this time... all anger and no substance.

:cuckoo:

then you should have no issue with school choice.....

The DC schools are the shittiest in the nation and at $16k per pupil, waaay overpriced. I bet a private school could educate them for 10k/per pupil and kick their ass. But, we don't want to try that model, it would fucking decimate a public school system that is so worthy of our protection.

Keep the peons in squalor, dependent and uneducated!

Maybe it's not hypocrisy, maybe it is just pure evil on the part of liberals.

The DC schools are the shittiest in the nation and at $16k per pupil, waaay overpriced. I bet a private school could educate them for 10k/per pupil and kick their ass. But, we don't want to try that model, it would fucking decimate a public school system that is so worthy of our protection.

Keep the peons in squalor, dependent and uneducated!

Maybe it's not hypocrisy, maybe it is just pure evil on the part of liberals.

democrats depend on that dependency and stupidity.. they couldn't exist without it..

Newsmax.com – Obamas Choose Elite Private School for Kids

A man for the people?

"Al Gore III, the son of former Vice President Al Gore, also attended Sidwell, where tuition is $28,442 at the lower school and $29,442 at the middle and upper schools."

Would be nice if our kids could get the same education as our messiah. That's why the rich stays richer and the poor gets poorer. Control the mass, restrict their mobility in the economic ladder.

Last edited:
Would be nice if our kids could get the same education as our messiah. That's why the rich stays richer and the poor gets poorer. Control the mass, restrict their mobility in the economic ladder.

puleeze.... were you whining when George Bush, the 10th generation scion of a wealthy family became president? or did you whine that he recived a legacy admission to Yale when he couldn't even get into the Univ of Texas?

Didn't think so.

At least the Obamas earned what they got. And yes, I would absolutely send my son to that private school if I could.

BTW, the fact that the Obamas are where they are is PROOF of economic mobility as is true of Bill Clinton.

well since the messiah promises us the same health care he has why not education? I think that's fair! I really really do..

puleeze.... were you whining when George Bush, the 10th generation scion of a wealthy family became president? or did you whine that he recived a legacy admission to Yale when he couldn't even get into the Univ of Texas?

Didn't think so.

At least the Obamas earned what they got.

So it's okay for Obama's kids to get better education than the rest of the population? You should be okay with Bush getting a legacy admission to Yale. After all, how many middle class can afford an elite school?

It's unfair to Obama that tuition is that high. What kind of education is provided in that school that warrants a high tuition cost. What is it so different than what an average American student would get?

We should promote: Equal education for all Americans (same cost). Then we wouldn't see such outrageous tuition cost. Everyone has the opportunity to receive the same education.

Last edited:

Didn't think so.

I don't recall either George W. Bush or his father taking the Marie Antoinette "Let them attend public school" attitude. I realize that you're working overtime here to ignore the fact that Obama thinks other people's kids don't deserve the same choice and opportunity that his does, and are trying to pretend this is all about people wanting him to send his kids to public school. Unfortunately, I don't QUITE think you're really that stupid. Yet.

At least the Obamas earned what they got. And yes, I would absolutely send my son to that private school if I could.

When did YOU become an outspoken proponent of "Earn your way, OF COURSE those who earn more and achieve more get better stuff, the rest of you poor sad sacks just make do"? I've certainly never heard such an attitude from you on any OTHER subject.

Hypocrisy, anyone?

BTW, the fact that the Obamas are where they are is PROOF of economic mobility as is true of Bill Clinton.

BTW, it's not your political opponents who pooh-pooh that notion. That would be your political allies who don't believe in economic mobility.

well since the messiah promises us the same health care he has why not education? I think that's fair! I really really do..

Because spending untold billions of dollars giving every person in this country health care whether they produce anything would give the government MORE control over everyone's lives. Spending the same amount of money on education as we do now to allow people to send their children to the school of their choice would give the government LESS control over everyone's lives.

This is not about the money, because let's be honest: leftists don't give a damn about frugality or fiscal responsibility. This is about which option lets them micromanage people. They'll spend as much money as it takes to give them the power they want.

Because spending untold billions of dollars giving every person in this country health care whether they produce anything would give the government MORE control over everyone's lives. Spending the same amount of money on education as we do now to allow people to send their children to the school of their choice would give the government LESS control over everyone's lives.

This is not about the money, because let's be honest: leftists don't give a damn about frugality or fiscal responsibility. This is about which option lets them micromanage people. They'll spend as much money as it takes to give them the power they want.

so we come right back down to democrats aka liberals depending on stupidity and dependency don't we??? why yes, I think we agree on that.. :lol:

don't give yourself the credit it would take to presume that I speak for you.. And try to deny that the liberal mantra was "McCain just dosen't get it"
We are here for the middle class" He's a limosune liberal who sucker punched you with believeing he was poor. both he and his wife went to the best schools, his little whte granny was a bank president and sent him to the most prestigious school in Hawaii while he snorted coke with his maxist buddy.

and the bolded is your greatest lie,, McCain went without the barest of necessities for five long years,, you can't deny that either without being a bald faced liar and it's really just tough titty that you don't want to hear it.. that's the thing about liberals, they don't want the bright light of truth shined into their fantasy world.

you're a freakin joke Willow.

He and his wife went to the best schools on student loans or does that equal to having your way paid in full by a trust fund somehow? and his lil white granny rose through the ranks of that bank to become VICE President after YEARS of hardwork. Did she have a college education? not that I'm aware of so again working hard and achieving something better than your lot in life doesn't equal elitist.

and like I said, don't bring up that POW shit. I don't give a shit about that and I get sick of you cons throwing it around like it somehow makes him something more special than the thousands of OTHER POWs who suffered. The difference being when mcCain came back he had a cushy job waiting for him and a silver spoon that had been firmly planted up his ass at birth.

talk about living in a fantasy world. You cons think if you say something enough it's true. Apparently NOW, working hard and achieving things = elitist but being born into or marrying into wealth and privilege doesn't = elitist. Ya'll are so ass backwards I'm amazing you can find the right hole to wipe your asses after you shit. :cuckoo:

Being critical of his policies is not a witch hunt.

it is when you have no consistency to support your assertions.

you silly little bleeding pussy conservatives crying yourselves to sleep in this thread make me laugh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back