Obama's campaign stop in Miami--UNDERWHELMS--empty seats everywhere

MIAMI, Fla. -- A low-dollar fundraiser here Monday felt like a throwback to the 2008 campaign.

There was the same old soundtrack – including “City of Blinding Lights” by U2, the president’s 2008 anthem -- the enthusiastic organizers and the abundant appeals for supporters to rally behind President Obama.

The one missing element? Overflowing crowds.

Granted, it was a fundraiser, not a free rally. But the empty seats were hard to miss.

The top level of the 2,200-seat concert hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts was entirely empty, as were the seats along the side of the second and third levels.

"The expectation was 900," a Democratic official said, and more than 980 tickets were sold.

Tickets for the Gen 44 event started at $44, the official said.

"This is going to be a very tough fight," said Alonzo Mourning, the former Miami Heat player, who spoke ahead of the president. Once Obama took the stage, a protester interrupted him at one point, repeatedly yelling: "Keep your promise, stop AIDS now." But the protester was quickly drowned out by the audience chanting, "Obama, Obama, Obama."

"The reason we’re here today is because our work’s not done," Obama said after hushing the crowd. "Our work is not complete. We're not at the summit. We’re just part way up the mountain. There is more to do."

Obama fundraiser underwhelms | POLITICO 44

Now if all those unemployed in Florida can't pay $44 bucks to see our Harvard Graduate--community organizer--most intellectual President EVER--give another perfectly pronounced speech--you know this country is in serious trouble--

Why don't you go scratch your ass on a pine pole. What a fucking idiotic post. LMAO!!! The world is ending, and you worry about a $44. ticket. Put down your Nintendo and back away slowly, ya fucking imbecile.
Hit a nerve on a liberal and watch the fur fly.
You people are easy.

I see this article--has got one of the liberals panties all tied up in a wad-

The pantie wad is in your mouth ****. How about getting some fresh mature material for a change. Something with more substance than the farts in those panties your chewing on.:lol:

View attachment 13696

Here's some fresh mature material for you :lol:

There goes Oreo.......................
dog-poop-scoop.jpg
.........Only time he is fresh material. LMAO!

For $44.00 you can rent out three inexpensive call girls in Miami. so would u rather see a Gay President shoot his mouth off about how much better Florida is now compared to 2006? or party it up with three semi-sexy ladies?

For $44.00 you can rent out three inexpensive call girls in Miami. so would u rather see a Gay President shoot his mouth off about how much better Florida is now compared to 2006? or party it up with three semi-sexy ladies?

You probably should qualify as to why you think Barack Obama is "gay"? That's a first for me--and I don't believe he's gay. He's certainly not who he deceived this nation into believing he was--but he's not gay.

$obama-speech.jpg

What happened in Miami is proof that minorites aren't as brainless and naive as Obama perceives them. Was he actually going to try to convince them that the economy has improved since he took office and the 11.00% unemployment in Florida is all Bush's fault? Where will he go next? Ohio? Pennsylvania? North Carolina? and expect to fill a 5000 seat stadium there? The news on the economy still sucks going into this week,,AND BAMBI RUNS AWAY TO PUERTO RICO? what? he can't find any Puerto Ricans in Miami to lie to?

You probably should qualify as to why you think Barack Obama is "gay"? That's a first for me--and I don't believe he's gay. He's certainly not who he deceived this nation into believing he was--but he's not gay.

View attachment 13701
have you seen how he seems to enjoy touching,hugging other male politicians? yet the politicians of whom he embraces don't hug him back (well except the gay ones like Schumer and Weiner), and look at who he married. Michele, Michele looks like a man, thats why she needs so much make-up to cover up her masculant face. If Obama was such an ideal man,handsome, intelligent,so much charisma, how come he couldn't find a reasonably attractive lady to marry?

Yea,he may want to fire some of his "Advisors." He has embarrassed himself quite a bit lately. First he boasts about his "Stimulus" saving a Restaurant yet that same Restaurant has gone out of business. Then he goes and visits a company and boasts about it yet that same company outsources hundreds of Jobs to China. I don't know if his Advisors are doing this on purpose or what but he sure has looked like a fool lately. A Restaurant going out of business and a company that outsources hundreds of Jobs to China is nothing to boast about. Yikes!

Last edited:
Yea,he may want to fire some of his "Advisors." He has embarrassed himself quite a bit lately. First he boasts about his "Stimulus" saving a Restaurant yet that same Restaurant has gone out of business. Then he goes and visits a company and boasts about it yet that same company outsources hundreds of Jobs to China. I don't know if his Advisors are doing this on purpose or what but he sure has looked like a fool lately. A Restaurant going out of business and a company that outsources hundreds of Jobs to Chins is nothing to boast about. Yikes!
Indeed. I wonder how many will defend him?

Forum List

Back