Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly's Tour Begins With Empty Seats in Florida

All those US citizens that are lining up as we speak to work at the rendering plants.
I've got some reality for the assholes like you who have tossed US citizens under the bus...
Hundreds Thousands of US citizens who were laid off for years due to H1-Bs were hired after Trump cancelled the program and sent all the inept Indias back home.
Your hero Biden was about to reopen the H1-B gate when his advisors told him he would lose millions of votes in the next election.

I've got some reality for the assholes like you who have tossed US citizens under the bus...
Hundreds Thousands of US citizens who were laid off for years due to H1-Bs were hired after Trump cancelled the program and sent all the inept Indias back home.
Your hero Biden was about to reopen the H1-B gate when his advisors told him he would lose millions of votes in the next election.
No they were laid off because of greedy corporations. You've drank the kool aid. You've totally bought the propaganda that "the others" are responsible for all your woes.

I know several people from India. Doctors, lawyers, angel investors, computer start-ups. You name it. All contributing to the US economy. Keep blaming brown skinned people though. It makes you look stupid.

By the way, do you have aspergers?

No they were laid off because of greedy corporations. You've drank the kool aid. You've totally bought the propaganda that "the others" are responsible for all your woes.

I know several people from India. Doctors, lawyers, angel investors, computer start-ups. You name it. All contributing to the US economy. Keep blaming brown skinned people though. It makes you look stupid.

By the way, do you have aspergers?
Congress does nothing unless they are bribed by Wall Street.
Bill Gates, back in 1998, paid off Congress to pass H1-B laws.
Trump was against this from day 1.
3 million US Citizens were permanently dumped into the unemployment line.
Trump, much to the chagrin of Bill Gates, cancelled the program.

Hillary would have increased the number of H1-Bs.

It's obvious that you know the damage caused by globalism and you hate the President that did something about it.
Therefore, you are scum.

Congress does nothing unless they are bribed by Wall Street.
Bill Gates, back in 1998, paid off Congress to pass H1-B laws.
Trump was against this from day 1.
3 million US Citizens were permanently dumped into the unemployment line.
Trump, much to the chagrin of Bill Gates, cancelled the program.

Hillary would have increased the number of H1-Bs.

It's obvious that you know the damage caused by globalism and you hate the President that did something about it.
Therefore, you are scum.
Odd how you ignored my question about aspergers.

I agree with you on one thing. ALL money should be taken out of politics.

Odd how you ignored my question about aspergers.

I agree with you on one thing. ALL money should be taken out of politics.
I know people with aspergers...so what.
I treat all people with respect.
In fact, my family, for the last 15 years, has had our friend's asperger's son, over for Shabbos lunch every week.
His level of functioning is now rather high.

I know people with aspergers...so what.
I treat all people with respect.
In fact, my family, for the last 15 years, has had our friend's asperger's son, over for Shabbos lunch every week.
His level of functioning is now rather high.
No I asked if YOU had aspergers. And you're a liar. You dont treat ALL people with respect.

Somebody named Khaled Rahman of Newsweek claims "many empty seats" for the Trump/O'Reilly tour and lefties think it's important political news. Things must be getting desperate out there while Brandon's numbers continue to fall..

Somebody named Khaled Rahman of Newsweek claims "many empty seats" for the Trump/O'Reilly tour and lefties think it's important political news. Things must be getting desperate out there while Brandon's numbers continue to fall..
Former Presidents are reported on all the time. Are you upset you didnt get to see the two sexual predators up on stage together?

Does anybody care what Obama does? Former presidents are not the subjects of political news. Try the rubber room.
You seem to care how he got a nice house. Obama gets reported on all the time. Of course not on whatever propaganda you watch, though.

Forum List

Back