Obama's birth certificate

Not sure why you democrats get so upset with states requiring proof of eligibility. I mean you are always saying how Obama is a citizen and born in Hawaii. This shouldnt effect him whatsoever.

Just incredible.

Why is anybody doubting his word?? What other potential president or sitting president has ever been asked to produce a birth certificate?? None that I know of. Why Obama?? Gee, let me think. :rolleyes:

A black man won the election fair and square. Get over it, people.

What, you mean the Obama is BLACK.:eek:

funny, his mother sure looked WHITE to me, so did his grandparents.

Hummmm

Well I would just as soon the birthers drop it. But no other President has ever been asked to produce a birth certificate because there has never been a question about any other President's place of birth or the citizenship status of his/her parents. Since McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, there was some question about his eligibility and he obtained a court ruling to verify his eligibility to be President. To the best of my knowledge, Obama has not done that.

The fact that Obama has been so secretive about certain parts of his life suggests that there is something that would be embarassing to him if it was revealed. At least that is my best bet. But no, I don't want the birthers to keep beating this horse even though it isn't really dead.

There are still videos surfacing like this one that keep the suspicions alive:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
I digress back to my main point, "If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise.":cuckoo:
:lol:

So your mind must be firmly shut then?

It is certainly possible that President Obama was born in Hawaii. But the certification of live birth doesn't quite establish that.

His actual birth certificate (the one they call the "long form") might, but he has refused to share that one.

Meanwhile, there is some information suggesting that he was born in Kenya. ALSO not proved.

I presume he was born in Hawaii. But it's silly to pretend that we "know" it for a fact. We simply don't. It does seem odd that he refuses to prove his own eligibility in light of this prospect.

In the eyes of the law, the " Certification of Live Birth" certainly does establish that he was born in Hawaii.

Really? How so?

The problem is that proof has been presented time and time again, but imbeciles refuse to accept it. If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise. Starting to catch on yet are we?
No, no proof has ever been given Obama was a natural born citizen and is eligible under Article 2 Sect 1, if you know what that is. That is why they are asking for his 'Original' Birth Certificate.

We're a nation of laws, and every legal challenge to the President's citizenship that has been reviewed has been rejected.

No, no proof has ever been given Obama was a natural born citizen and is eligible under Article 2 Sect 1, if you know what that is. That is why they are asking for his 'Original' Birth Certificate.

I digress back to my main point, "If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise.":cuckoo:

It is certainly possible that President Obama was born in Hawaii. But the certification of live birth doesn't quite establish that.

His actual birth certificate (the one they call the "long form") might, but he has refused to share that one.

Meanwhile, there is some information suggesting that he was born in Kenya. ALSO not proved.

I presume he was born in Hawaii. But it's silly to pretend that we "know" it for a fact. We simply don't. It does seem odd that he refuses to prove his own eligibility in light of this prospect.

To whom, specifically, by law, is the President required to show his 'long form' birth certificate, whatever that is, if it's anything, to,

in order to establish his eligibility to be President?

To whom, specifically, by law, is the President required to show his 'long form' birth certificate, whatever that is, if it's anything, to,

in order to establish his eligibility to be President?

Why the National Birth Certificate Certification office of course. Take a number.

This state went for Obama 55% to 44% in the 08 election. I think they are right to do this. State Assemblyman, Darryl Metcalfe in a leaked memo has been found to be drafting plans for Pennsylvania to go after his eligibility January 4th after the GOP majority and new GOP governor is sworn in. I think the states are the perfect place to tackle this - and how can anyone object to the states requiring what the constitution calls for in Article 1 Section 2? This is going to be a headache for the White House and Obama because it will be a issue this time around because the States plan to get it right this time around. Not only is it Texas going after him as reported yesterday. Its also reported that Georgia with Nathan Deal who was just elected as governor is going after him first . Deal, the first congressman in th 233 year history of America who has ever challenged a sitting presidents eligibility, wrote a letter to Obama and asked him to prove his eligibility.

Before It's News

PA State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe

Deal Challenges Obama’s Eligibility| The Post & Email

I don't think this will get off the ground. Penn doesn't have jurisdiction over national elections.

birther-certificate.jpg

this state went for obama 55% to 44% in the 08 election. I think they are right to do this. State assemblyman, darryl metcalfe in a leaked memo has been found to be drafting plans for pennsylvania to go after his eligibility january 4th after the gop majority and new gop governor is sworn in. I think the states are the perfect place to tackle this - and how can anyone object to the states requiring what the constitution calls for in article 1 section 2? This is going to be a headache for the white house and obama because it will be a issue this time around because the states plan to get it right this time around. Not only is it texas going after him as reported yesterday. Its also reported that georgia with nathan deal who was just elected as governor is going after him first . Deal, the first congressman in th 233 year history of america who has ever challenged a sitting presidents eligibility, wrote a letter to obama and asked him to prove his eligibility.

before it's news

pa state rep. Daryl metcalfe

deal challenges obama’s eligibility| the post & email

i don't think this will get off the ground. Penn doesn't have jurisdiction over national elections.

View attachment 12087

Why is anybody doubting his word?? What other potential president or sitting president has ever been asked to produce a birth certificate?? None that I know of. Why Obama?? Gee, let me think. :rolleyes:

A black man won the election fair and square. Get over it, people.
Because since the grandfather clause ran out on Article 2 Section 1, all presidents were born with parents who were both born in the US. Obama's dad was not and he was not even a US citizen. His British National status was passed on to young Barack at birth. That made Barry a dual citizen and Article 2 Section 1 does not call for a dual citizen to be US President. I do believe he was born in Hawaii though.

In the eyes of the law, the " Certification of Live Birth" certainly does establish that he was born in Hawaii.

Really? How so?

Because the State of Hawaii says so. Also, because it's the only type of birth certificate that they release.
Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Primary Documents

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

The problem is that proof has been presented time and time again, but imbeciles refuse to accept it. If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise. Starting to catch on yet are we?

Ahh, the good news, we have a 1st Amendment, so they can ask for the moon if they want to. Of course, Art. 2 Sec. 1 doesn't say Obama or the state must present an original BC, but they have the freedom to ask anyway. Isn't that great, freedom to ask anything of anybody who is of age.:lol:

"The science is settled. So STFU."

Forum List

Back