Obama's birth certificate

I really don't want to argue with you about this. I think you are so wrong about everything. But I think name calling and insults are not productive. And I thank you for not resorting to that. Except for calling me dumb in the last paragraph. :)

Lastly, can you supply links for some of the statements you've made?? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

LOL Since I don't think you're dumb, I'll just say you're being disingenuous if you try to tell me that the Bush haters wouldn't have been digging like crazy into his background and history if there had been any question about his citizenship or birth status. :)
They had questions about his service in the Texas Air National Guard. Some idiot faked memos that Dan Rather reported as real. The people desperate to believe anything bad about Bush called them "fake but accurate". :lol:

So, yes, the Bush haters did some dumb stuff.

I do remember that!! My hubs and I laughed at Dan Rather. That was dumb!! Like I've said before, they didn't have to make up stories about Bush to criticize him. And I think that when you lie like that, your credibility is destroyed.

LOL Since I don't think you're dumb, I'll just say you're being disingenuous if you try to tell me that the Bush haters wouldn't have been digging like crazy into his background and history if there had been any question about his citizenship or birth status. :)
They had questions about his service in the Texas Air National Guard. Some idiot faked memos that Dan Rather reported as real. The people desperate to believe anything bad about Bush called them "fake but accurate". :lol:

So, yes, the Bush haters did some dumb stuff.

I do remember that!! My hubs and I laughed at Dan Rather. That was dumb!! Like I've said before, they didn't have to make up stories about Bush to criticize him. And I think that when you lie like that, your credibility is destroyed.
:lol: Gunga Dan has a message for you:

danratherfingercopy5rb.jpg

Now this is something. Billboard signs saying 'Where's The Birth Certificate' are sprouting up everywhere across the United States and especially Arizona. If this isn't sending a message to Obama, I don't know what is. This is good to fuel the constitutional crisis we are having at the moment over Obama's eligibility. I think this is a good strategy and it looks like it is working. The Obama camp can't be pleased.

Pics of billlboards all across America:
Has Arizona seen the birth certificate?

Pennsylvania Billboards all over:

Hey Pennsylvania! 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Obama_billboard.jpg

:eusa_wall: :banghead:

Thanks USARmy Retarted..

Gotta love the birthers

There was a time that I thought it played to Obama's advantage not to respond to such nonsense, but now with this campaign, and if that CNN poll is correct that only 42% believe he was definitely born in the US, it seems like they need to do something to keep it from gaining a further foothold.

There was a time that I thought it played to Obama's advantage not to respond to such nonsense, but now with this campaign, and if that CNN poll is correct that only 42% believe he was definitely born in the US, it seems like they need to do something to keep it from gaining a further foothold.

No...not at all

Obama needs to keep the birthers alive

It shows what a bunch of morons his opposition is

No...not at all

Obama needs to keep the birthers alive

It shows what a bunch of morons his opposition is

Except it's no longer just the opposition in doubt....according to the CNN poll, 1 in 3 dems now question his citizenship.

I have a message for you. I'll never again talk to you like an adult. I've finally realized you will always act like a punky kid.

I have a message for you. I'll never again talk to you like an adult. I've finally realized you will always act like a punky kid.

I didn't realize you'd been talking to anyone like an adult.

Sorry bout that,

1. I can go down the the health department and get a *Original Copy* of my original birth certificate.
2. Obama can not.
3. I think there is a problem here, and so does most Americans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The people doing these things are the sore losers that will not accept a black prez. You're not going to win, so give it up and grow up. Our president is here to stay. Find something to do with your lives besides hate.

The people doing these things are the sore losers that will not accept a black prez. You're not going to win, so give it up and grow up. Our president is here to stay. Find something to do with your lives besides hate.
It's not about him being a damn negro, it's about upholding Article 2 Section 1.

It's not about him being a damn negro, it's about upholding Article 2 Section 1.

...and the cleanup in aisle 3.

Now this is something. Billboard signs saying 'Where's The Birth Certificate' are sprouting up everywhere across the United States and especially Arizona. If this isn't sending a message to Obama, I don't know what is. This is good to fuel the constitutional crisis we are having at the moment over Obama's eligibility. I think this is a good strategy and it looks like it is working. The Obama camp can't be pleased.

Pics of billlboards all across America:
Has Arizona seen the birth certificate?

Pennsylvania Billboards all over:

Hey Pennsylvania! 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Obama_billboard.jpg

With "I don't know what is" you finally wrote something truthful. Amen and hallelujah.

Forum List

Back