Obama's birth certificate

your about as bad as Pale Rider in the fact that Obama's birth ceritificate is the ONLY conspiracy you care about.that you could care less about the corruption of other presidents such as Bush or Clinton.
Learn English, you illiterate shit stain.:lol::lol:

This state went for Obama 55% to 44% in the 08 election. I think they are right to do this. State Assemblyman, Darryl Metcalfe in a leaked memo has been found to be drafting plans for Pennsylvania to go after his eligibility January 4th after the GOP majority and new GOP governor is sworn in. I think the states are the perfect place to tackle this - and how can anyone object to the states requiring what the constitution calls for in Article 1 Section 2? This is going to be a headache for the White House and Obama because it will be a issue this time around because the States plan to get it right this time around. Not only is it Texas going after him as reported yesterday. Its also reported that Georgia with Nathan Deal who was just elected as governor is going after him first . Deal, the first congressman in th 233 year history of America who has ever challenged a sitting presidents eligibility, wrote a letter to Obama and asked him to prove his eligibility.

Before It's News

PA State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe

Deal Challenges Obama’s Eligibility| The Post & Email

Last edited:
Butler County is Pro-Obama Pennsylvania? WTF are you smoking? :lol:

Here's your guy. Your link. Your blog can't even spell his name right. :rolleyes:

Don't you know how to read? I said the state of Pennsylvania went for Obama 55% to 44%. He won the state. I never talked about a county winning or losing? Jesus Christ , you cotton pickin liberals.

Butler County is Pro-Obama Pennsylvania? WTF are you smoking? :lol:

Here's your guy. Your link. Your blog can't even spell his name right. :rolleyes:

Don't you know how to read? I said the state of Pennsylvania went for Obama 55% to 44%. He won the state. I never talked about a county winning or losing? Jesus Christ , you cotton pickin liberals.

You're talking about one guy, THAT guy, who represents a rural area of Butler County, supposedly according to rumor drafting a plan to maybe get somebody to write a bill that might get introduced in the PA Assembly to ask for proof of Obama's citizenship.

One guy. That guy.

Literacy is your friend.

russianroulette.jpg

Meh, in Metcalfe's district it might even get him a medal. Why do you think two-bit pols court birfers anyway? It ain't 'cause they believe it. :lol:

Not sure why you democrats get so upset with states requiring proof of eligibility. I mean you are always saying how Obama is a citizen and born in Hawaii. This shouldnt effect him whatsoever.

The problem is that proof has been presented time and time again, but imbeciles refuse to accept it. If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise. Starting to catch on yet are we?

The problem is that proof has been presented time and time again, but imbeciles refuse to accept it. If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise. Starting to catch on yet are we?
No, no proof has ever been given Obama was a natural born citizen and is eligible under Article 2 Sect 1, if you know what that is. That is why they are asking for his 'Original' Birth Certificate.

No, no proof has ever been given Obama was a natural born citizen and is eligible under Article 2 Sect 1, if you know what that is. That is why they are asking for his 'Original' Birth Certificate.

YOU don't know what that is. :lol:

But you are endlessly amusing. Keep it up! :thup:

I digress back to my main point, "If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise.":cuckoo:
:lol:

I digress back to my main point, "If someone's mind is so firmly set against something, no amount of evidence in the world will convince them otherwise.":cuckoo:

So your mind must be firmly shut then?

It is certainly possible that President Obama was born in Hawaii. But the certification of live birth doesn't quite establish that.

His actual birth certificate (the one they call the "long form") might, but he has refused to share that one.

Meanwhile, there is some information suggesting that he was born in Kenya. ALSO not proved.

I presume he was born in Hawaii. But it's silly to pretend that we "know" it for a fact. We simply don't. It does seem odd that he refuses to prove his own eligibility in light of this prospect.

So your mind must be firmly shut then?

It is certainly possible that President Obama was born in Hawaii. But the certification of live birth doesn't quite establish that.

His actual birth certificate (the one they call the "long form") might, but he has refused to share that one.

Meanwhile, there is some information suggesting that he was born in Kenya. ALSO not proved.

I presume he was born in Hawaii. But it's silly to pretend that we "know" it for a fact. We simply don't. It does seem odd that he refuses to prove his own eligibility in light of this prospect.

In the eyes of the law, the " Certification of Live Birth" certainly does establish that he was born in Hawaii.

Forum List

Back