Obama's Big Lie

[

These aren't AMERICAN wars. .

Tell that to Master Sergeant Joshua Wheeler. He is the latest American soldier that has been killed fighting Obama's war.

Obama is the Commander in Chief of American forces, isn't he? Didn't you Moon Bats elect him to that job?
Meanwhile, Booosh allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence and many thousands died in the stupidest war EVER. BTW, none of this new ME mess might have happened without the corrupt Booosh World Depression. GOPers if they had ANY shame or grip on reality would stfu.

Last edited:
First Obama declares to the American people that "there will be no boots on the ground in Syria".

Now he sends combat troops to Syria and denies that there are boots on the ground.

Blatant liar.
Shit changes

But Obama is a sucker for going into Syria

. Advise and assist is not boots on the ground, .

You are delusional Moon Bat.

I see you are a Gruberidiot that believes the lies told to you by the Obama spin machine.

These men are armed and they are our country's best fighting men. One of them was killed in combat just last week.

You know the first American soldier reported to be killed in Vietnam (James Davis) was in an "advise and assist" role but he is just as dead as the 56,000 men that came after him.

Master Sergeant Joshua Wheeler is just as dead as the other 4,000 combat deaths in Iraq. now there will be combat deaths in Syria thanks to Obama.

Stop being a fool. It just makes you look like an idiot when you post that shit.

. Advise and assist is not boots on the ground, .

You are delusional Moon Bat.

I see you are a Gruberidiot that believes the lies told to you by the Obama spin machine.

These men are armed and they are our country's best fighting men. One of them was killed in combat just last week.

You know the first American soldier reported to be killed in Vietnam (James Davis) was in an "advise and assist" role but he is just as dead as the 56,000 men that came after him.

Master Sergeant Joshua Wheeler is just as dead as the other 4,000 combat deaths in Iraq. now there will be combat deaths in Syria thanks to Obama.

Stop being a fool. It just makes you look like an idiot when you post that shit.
So McCain and most of your candidates want more troops in. Tell them lol. They should tell these few special forces guys to not run toward the battle, btw.

Forum List

Back