Obama's Big Lie

The Khurds asked for a rescue mission...................They have had our backs in the past............they have stood their ground while others have fled....................

70 hostages were rescued by our Spec Ops..............who were going to receive the same as we have seen time and time again................

The ISIS in and around the prison were killed................after leaving airstrikes destroyed the prison............

One of ours died saving them..........don't demean the courage and actions of our Spec Ops............They were there to save people who have been allied to us for quite some time.

The Khurds asked for a rescue mission...................They have had our backs in the past............they have stood their ground while others have fled....................

70 hostages were rescued by our Spec Ops..............who were going to receive the same as we have seen time and time again................

The ISIS in and around the prison were killed................after leaving airstrikes destroyed the prison............

One of ours died saving them..........don't demean the courage and actions of our Spec Ops............They were there to save people who have been allied to us for quite some time.
Sounds like this was worth it. I hope any further involvement from them is too. God bless them and protect them.

• Banned
Maybe Obama will try to spin his way out of the "no boots on the ground in Syria" lie by making the troops wear tennis shoes or something.

Ummm weren't you all yapping about Obama not doing enough about ISIS ?

• Banned

My son's FOB in Iraq was Camp Warrior in Kurkirt. There was a large Kurd population.

My son had no respect for the Iraqis but had tremendous respect for the Kruds. A Kurd Commander gave him a Kurdish flag and that is one of his prize possessions.

Obama's Big Lie has nothing to do with support for the Kurds. The fact is that he looked the American people in the eye and said "no boots on the ground in Syria" and now he has boots on the ground in Syria.

He is not even presenting a good case of why he should renege on his previous promise.

It is like many other things with him. He is not trustworthy or competent. We have no idea what the goal of the troops are in Syria.

It looks like the only policy he has is to kick the can down the road for the next year so the next President can deal with the consequences.

Ummm weren't you all yapping about Obama not doing enough about ISIS ?

The only thing I have ever bitched about was Obama's incompetency, weakness and dishonesty.

It is up to you Moon Bats to defend his foreign policy because you dumbasses elected him.

My son' FOB in Iraq was Camp Warrior in Kurkirt. There was a large Kurd population.

My son had no respect for the Iraqis but had tremendous respect for the Kruds. A Kurd Commander gave him a Kurdish flag and that is one of his prize possessions.

Obama's Big Lie has nothing to do with support for the Kurds. The fact is that he looked the American people in the eye and said "no boots on the ground in Syria" and now he has boots on the ground in Syria.

He is not even presenting a good case of why he should renege on his previous promise.

It is like many other things with him. He is not trustworthy or competent. We have no idea what the goal of the troops are in Syria.

It looks like the only policy he has is to kick the can down the road for the next year so the next President can deal with the consequences.
My nephew is permanently disabled from an IED in Iraq...............He was the only survivor in the Humvee...............

While I don't trust Obama........never have..........hell I don't trust politicians...........this mission from what I read was righteous...................

Did Obama do it for political reasons.........I don't really know.........................I know that our forces did it to save these lives after the request from the Khurds............................

I have no problem with that mission..........

My son's FOB in Iraq was Camp Warrior in Kurkirt. There was a large Kurd population.

When events change, I change my mind. What do you do?

Reminds me of the BIG lie...
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....

Not a lie, something he believed, and something proved wrong. Your post is a lie, a lie by omission of the facts.

What part of the statement "no boots on the ground in Syria" don't you understand?

It would be nice if every once in awhile you Moon bats would take responsibility for electing an incompetent liar instead of denying everything or trying to blame his failures on somebody else.

I can understand the game changing and Obama having to go back on some previous statements he made. That is real life. Shit happens. However, he has not presented his case of why he now needs boots on the ground. Instead he is playing the silly games of denying that the Special Forces troops are boots on the ground and that is simply dishonest.

A lame duck prez is a dangerous prez no matter what letter comes after their name.

Reminds me of the BIG lie...
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....

Not a lie, something he believed, and something proved wrong. Your post is a lie, a lie by omission of the facts.

What part of the statement "no boots on the ground in Syria" don't you understand?

Before you begin to question anyone's intelligence you best check the facts. I responded to your quote about keeping your doctor.

It would be nice if every once in awhile you Moon bats would take responsibility for electing an incompetent liar instead of denying everything or trying to blame his failures on somebody else.

See my comment above in red, you seem to have made a fool of yourself.

I can understand the game changing and Obama having to go back on some previous statements he made. That is real life. Shit happens. However, he has not presented his case of why he now needs boots on the ground. Instead he is playing the silly games of denying that the Special Forces troops are boots on the ground and that is simply dishonest.

Before you begin to question anyone's intelligence you best check the facts. I responded to your quote about keeping your doctor.

See my comment above in red, you seem to have made a fool of yourself.

You have no facts to prove The President is playing silly games, one might consider that not broadcasting military plans protects American lives. Your entire post suggests you are not very bright!

It is wasn't for Hillary Clinton Hussein Obama would be The Liar of the Year.

So much for his concerned about "the slippery slope to war".

16 times Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Syria

Worst mistake of his Presidency. I don't know how he's daring to okay this.

There are a few things in my life that I'm absolutely certain of. One of them is that there's nothing to gain from sending our soldiers to die in a religious civil war on the complete opposite side of the planet.

There are a few things in my life that I'm absolutely certain of. One of them is that there's nothing to gain from sending our soldiers to die in a religious civil war on the complete opposite side of the planet.

I agree, but that is not based on current circumstances or facts you or I have in our possession. We can be sure, at least as sure as possible, that ISIS is evil and needs to be prosecuted by a powerful military.

Do we stand aside and let Russia intervene, or do we assert our moral authority? I'm not sure what's the best course to set, and more than happy to let events those with intel decide on the best course for our nation's securtity.

Of course that does not include Trump, Florina, Rubio or any of those who bloviate on issues they have no experience or knowledge to understand or remedy including you.

I agree, but that is not based on current circumstances or facts you or I have in our possession. We can be sure, at least as sure as possible, that ISIS is evil and needs to be prosecuted by a powerful military.

Do we stand aside and let Russia intervene, or do we assert our moral authority? I'm not sure what's the best course to set, and more than happy to let events those with intel decide on the best course for our nation's securtity.

Of course that does not include Trump, Florina, Rubio or any of those who bloviate on issues they have no experience or knowledge to understand or remedy including you.

Look into all the groups that are fighting over there. All regularly commit atrocities. There are no good guys. Maybe there are some assets over there worth protecting, but no side of the conflict is worth fighting for.

Forum List

Back