Obama's Aunt ~ SILENCE BROKEN

YouTube - Barack Obama's Aunt - Silence Broken (Her Status in America)

This is absolutely DISGUSTING and,

imho, INFURIATING!!!

She's BITCHING about how she's been treated as an ILLEGAL ALIEN?!? FORCED to accept public housing, AND a DISABILITY CHECK of $700 per month?!?

And where's Mr. SPREAD THE WEALTH in all of this? Keeping a tight rein on HIS family's personal purse-strings!

I'm so angry right now, my asshole could bite through an apple!

Well, I hate to break this to you guys, but this is the entitlement mentality of most of our welfare recipients. Those who don't earn their way have no appreciation for what they are given, and over time, they become hateful and try to bite the hand that feeds them. I'm not surprised in the least.

Now, how exactly do you know what "most" of the nation's welfare recipients think about anything at all?

It was outrageous on the first thread.

It was annoying on the second thread.

It is now 'whatever'.

Oh, wow! I'm sorry! I'm so angry about this, I did a VERY light skim to see if there WERE other threads about it, didn't see anything, and rushed to post. :redface: My bad.

Thanks for posting this I haven't seen a thread like this yet.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

She's BITCHING about how she's been treated as an ILLEGAL ALIEN?!? FORCED to accept public housing, AND a DISABILITY CHECK of $700 per month?!?

And where's Mr. SPREAD THE WEALTH in all of this? Keeping a tight rein on HIS family's personal purse-strings!

I agree. Imagine that, an illegal getting housing and money. And don't forget all of that medical she needed. Shes not doing to badly sucking on the US teet now is she.

And people have the nerve to say illegals don't receive anything.

Disgusting! She should be deported.

Could you imagine the threat to national security if she was deported? A women that obama seems to not care about out in the world without any protection. Someone take her hostage and make demands.
OH hell who cares obama has done enough damage to this country

imho, INFURIATING!!!

I agree. Imagine that, an illegal getting housing and money. And don't forget all of that medical she needed. Shes not doing to badly sucking on the US teet now is she.

And people have the nerve to say illegals don't receive anything.

Disgusting! She should be deported.

Could you imagine the threat to national security if she was deported? A women that obama seems to not care about out in the world without any protection. Someone take her hostage and make demands.
OH hell who cares obama has done enough damage to this country

Simply execute the parasite. Human garbage at it's finest.

I don't understand how libtards want everyone taken care of, as long as THEY don't have to feel any pinch over it,

so they'll only contribute what they MUST,

but only as long as EVERYONE must participate.

Actions speak louder than words, and if a man won't reach out to help his own FAMILY,

he doesn't ACTUALLY believe in charity, NOR in Sharing The Wealth.

Of course, in this woman's case, Obama might know her better and hate her more than we ever could... :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand how libtards want everyone taken care of, as long as THEY don't have to feel any pinch over it,

so they'll only contribute what they MUST,

but only as long as EVERYONE must participate.

Actions speak louder than words, and if a man won't reach out to help his own FAMILY,

he doesn't ACTUALLY believe in charity, NOR in Sharing The Wealth.

Of course, in this woman's case, Obama might know her better and hate her more than we ever could... :lol:

I can't believe anyone used the word 'Libturd' and actually expects to be taken seriously. :rolleyes:

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Well, I hate to break this to you guys, but this is the entitlement mentality of most of our welfare recipients. Those who don't earn their way have no appreciation for what they are given, and over time, they become hateful and try to bite the hand that feeds them. I'm not surprised in the least.

Now, how exactly do you know what "most" of the nation's welfare recipients think about anything at all?

Funny most of the Libs on this board assume they know what Most Conservatives think all the time.

I Guess that is ok.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Look at where most of the crime is coming from, where the gang activity lives, and where the societal decline is making itself most evident. We have spent trillions of dollars on poverty and welfare, while the problems associated with poverty continue to rise.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

When FDR first set up financial assistance programs people worked for the pay they received.

CaféAuLait;2779917 said:
Obama controls the money for the entire extended family?

In any case is it his money and he wants to keep it?

Of course he has no legal obligation to care for his Aunt—but what of a moral one? Isn’t that all we hear about why we should be happy to give up our tax dollars for Obamacare? A moral obligation to help those less fortunate than we are?

Isn't she his only relative in the states-- extended that is?

Pretty pithy stuff to sling on the president.

Looks like a line of the cover of the enquirer.

Sling on the president? He was her nephew far before he was president. Heck this ‘destitute’ person can make it to both of his swearing in ceremonies on the taxpayer dime and can send money to his campaign along with hiring one of the most expensive attorneys in the country for immigration -- some citizens of this country who work for a living can't afford to do that. But we tax payers are footing her bills...

Forum List

Back