Obama's Aunt ~ SILENCE BROKEN

fyrenza

Ariel Looney
May 22, 2010
south Texas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIXW23QzTw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Barack Obama's Aunt - Silence Broken (Her Status in America)[/ame]

This is absolutely DISGUSTING and,

imho, INFURIATING!!!

She's BITCHING about how she's been treated as an ILLEGAL ALIEN?!? FORCED to accept public housing, AND a DISABILITY CHECK of $700 per month?!?

And where's Mr. SPREAD THE WEALTH in all of this? Keeping a tight rein on HIS family's personal purse-strings!

I'm so angry right now, my asshole could bite through an apple!

YouTube - Barack Obama's Aunt - Silence Broken (Her Status in America)

imho, INFURIATING!!!

She's BITCHING about how she's been treated as an ILLEGAL ALIEN?!? FORCED to accept public housing, AND a DISABILITY CHECK of $700 per month?!?

And where's Mr. SPREAD THE WEALTH in all of this? Keeping a tight rein on HIS family's personal purse-strings!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You got what you voted for.

yawning-boys-751081.jpg

This is absolutely DISGUSTING and,imho, INFURIATING!!!

well I haven't seen it yet so thanks for putting it up.

It's the entitlement mentality. "you mean this is all the free money I get?"

they don't care that it is taken from others

She is not winnng Obama any positive points

This makes him look like a piece of shit.

I was up at the ranch for a couple of days, and totally disconnected from the internet,

so I missed it, too. <sigh>

Well, maybe there's enough indignation to support THREE of these threads! :lol:

(Although, judging by the replies so far, ...
smiley-rolleyes008.gif
)

I was up at the ranch for a couple of days, and totally disconnected from the internet,

so I missed it, too. <sigh>

Well, maybe there's enough indignation to support THREE of these threads! :lol:

(Although, judging by the replies so far, ...
smiley-rolleyes008.gif
)

Some people spend alot more time on here than others.

If people didn't repeat threads I'd miss alot because I only check the list every couple of days.

And now I'm outraged. This woman is a moron pig.

Besides I liked your line about biting an apple lolol

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Why would we expect an illegal President to send his illegal aunt home?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Her claim as being a Christian is as false as Obama's claim to being a Christian. She is using the USA and using The Creator with lies and selfish righteousness.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Her claim as being a Christian is as false as Obama's claim to being a Christian. She is using the USA and using The Creator with lies and selfish righteousness.
Prove to us that you're a Christian.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Well, I hate to break this to you guys, but this is the entitlement mentality of most of our welfare recipients. Those who don't earn their way have no appreciation for what they are given, and over time, they become hateful and try to bite the hand that feeds them. I'm not surprised in the least.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

Hey, let her keep talking. With that kind of attitude and the fact her nephew (the President of the US) obviously feels he does not need to help her and allows taxpayers to pay her was and allows his auntie to live in poverty when she was so damn ill. It just goes to show HIS true colors too IMO and not a good thing right before midterm elections and probably worse for his 42% approval rating as it stands now.

Obama controls the money for the entire extended family?

In any case is it his money and he wants to keep it?

Of course he has no legal obligation to care for his Aunt&#8212;but what of a moral one? Isn&#8217;t that all we hear about why we should be happy to give up our tax dollars for Obamacare? A moral obligation to help those less fortunate than we are?

Isn't she his only relative in the states-- extended that is?

CaféAuLait;2779917 said:

Of course he has no legal obligation to care for his Aunt—but what of a moral one? Isn’t that all we hear about why we should be happy to give up our tax dollars for Obamacare? A moral obligation to help those less fortunate than we are?

Isn't she his only relative in the states-- extended that is?

Pretty pithy stuff to sling on the president.

Looks like a line of the cover of the enquirer.

imho, INFURIATING!!!

I agree. Imagine that, an illegal getting housing and money. And don't forget all of that medical she needed. Shes not doing to badly sucking on the US teet now is she.

And people have the nerve to say illegals don't receive anything.

Disgusting! She should be deported.

Forum List

Back