Malik Shabazz incriminates himself in black panther case.flv-video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Malik Shabazz:
"We decided that on election day we would go out to the polls because of what? Because they said they was going to be stopping black people from coming to vote. We knew that they didn't want a black man in office and there were strong intelligence indicators that there was going to be some trouble at the polls and that we wanted to make sure that the police weren't harassing our people, so we wanted to go out and do what we could. It's just that the New Black Panther Party sometimes, whatever we do, we just tend to do it kind of strong. You know what I mean? (laughter) Sometimes whatever we do, sometimes we just do it, just REAL strong, and sometimes it can even be TOO BLACK, and TOO STRONG. And so what happened was one of our men, one of our brothers, my little brother, and I love him, King Shamir Shabazz just was a little bit TOO STRONG and he was caught out there in the polling place with a nightstick. At the polling place, and the John McCain campaign rolled up on him with some cameras and some poll watchers and jumped all over the issue and all over the brother. . ."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiae9H_g0vY]YouTube - Malik Shabazz incriminates himself in black panther case.flv[/ame]

Malik is just another black race pimp. And a stupid one at that.

Just for the sake of argument I'll stipulate this is true:

"We knew that they didn't want a black man in office and there were strong intelligence indicators that there was going to be some trouble at the polls and that we wanted to make sure that the police weren't harassing our people..."

So the answer is to send out some negro thugs, one equipped with a club, to verbally intimidate white people at some polls? Next time though try having a few black folks not attired in NBPP garb hanging around with video cameras instead. Then they can record the "trouble" the white folks were planning and the mischief the police had up their sleeves too and you can turn that evidence over to the black controlled DOJ and they'll prosecute the hell out of them. You know, the exact opposite of how they treated those racist black panther negroes.

Forum List

Back